Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,311 members, 7,887,927 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:36 PM

Top 6 Professional Course To Do During NYSC 2015 an add advantage to your CV... - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Top 6 Professional Course To Do During NYSC 2015 an add advantage to your CV... (6039 Views)

Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration / NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Staying In Family House During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 6 Professional Course To Do During NYSC 2015 an add advantage to your CV... by produce(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
Many youth corp member spend their service years without fortifying their CV. For me, NYSC year is the best period to do professional courses and increase their professional status.
There are so many professional courses you should do before the completion of your service year. These course are fairly cheap because they are well subsidised
for Corp members. Also, schedules for training is fairly appropriate with your PPA
activities.

Therefore, you don't have any excuse not doing them.

Here are the top 6 Professional courses to do during NYSC...

(6) Skills Acquisition Training
(5) Business Development Training
(4) Information Technology
training
(3) Project Management
(2) Health Safety and
Environment
(1) NIM

Cheers...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Top 6 Professional Course To Do During NYSC 2015 an add advantage to your CV... by Ademat7(m): 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
NIM is outdated so I heard frm a Guru
Re: Top 6 Professional Course To Do During NYSC 2015 an add advantage to your CV... by demainman: 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
What is the cost for running an information technology training and how many month will it take?
Re: Top 6 Professional Course To Do During NYSC 2015 an add advantage to your CV... by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
Ademat7:
NIM is outdated so I heard frm a Guru
CIPM is better and more recognised but it's not cheap.
Re: Top 6 Professional Course To Do During NYSC 2015 an add advantage to your CV... by prissyluv(f): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
muyiwaadekunle1:
CIPM is better and more recognised but it's not cheap.
Not cheap at all. I have been thinking how to go about it.
Re: Top 6 Professional Course To Do During NYSC 2015 an add advantage to your CV... by xlency(f): 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
prissyluv:

How do we then go about it?d duration of each of dos courses are?then what are the prices?cos it myt be affordable for some,and den one would know which one to be prepared for b4 going to camp,cos dey said many would come.
Thanks
Re: Top 6 Professional Course To Do During NYSC 2015 an add advantage to your CV... by prissyluv(f): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
xlency:

How do we then go about it?d duration of each of dos courses are?then what are the prices?cos it myt be affordable for some,and den one would know which one to be prepared for b4 going to camp,cos dey said many would come.
Thanks

Dear,it depends on the one you want to go for or your area of specialization. I believe they will present the manuals for us that will aid in our choice.
Re: Top 6 Professional Course To Do During NYSC 2015 an add advantage to your CV... by Agozie48: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2015
me I have done project management and HSE I think am okay with that abeg me want to rest.....master's degree is already ahead
Re: Top 6 Professional Course To Do During NYSC 2015 an add advantage to your CV... by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
prissyluv:

Are you currently serving or about to ?
Re: Top 6 Professional Course To Do During NYSC 2015 an add advantage to your CV... by Bigdreams(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hi,

I served in Funtua, Katsina State (2013 Batch A) and can tell you that you should not just be concerned about adding any professional course to your CV alone but actually knowing that course very well.

I did NIM (Nigerian Institute of Management) course and can tell you that I learnt a whole lot of things through reading the study pack.

My advice is this; don't just do any professional course without knowing the nitty gritty of that course.

Please, click the image below to see my unique CV Writing Services

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti A'16 Plsss / NIM/NYSC Exams Schedule For Nov/Dec? / 2014/2015 Batch "B" Passing Out Parade Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.