Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,173 members, 7,977,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:05 AM

The Power Of Spoken Words (politicians Take Note) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Power Of Spoken Words (politicians Take Note) (571 Views)

Politicians Take Over Houses Meant For Flood Victims In Kogi / POLITICIANS - Take Treatment In Public Hospitals! / PDP Politicians Take Note: Buhari Didn’t Join PDP When He Couldn’t Beat Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Spoken Words (politicians Take Note) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
A New Beginning in the history of NIGERIA!!!! I was left in tears when i read Presidents Goodlucks congratulatory message to Gen. Buhari I was not crying because i felt like crying, i was not crying cause i supported him and he lost, but i cried cause his words arrested my emotions. He wished his opponent a good administration ahead, he congratulated him and accepted defeat. I could remember by this time in 2011, Buhari never accepted that he lost, he promised Jonathan that he'll make his administration ungovernable for him and he later fulfilled his promise. His supporters took to the streets and slaughtered innocent Nigerians but he
never stopped the killings. But today, he has won that same man that defeated him in 2011 but got a congratulatory message instead of threats. He has wished him success and not promising him an ungovernable tenure. Few weeks to the election, the people we call our leaders were busy sending threats to themselves and leaving the poor masses gripped with fear. Some people left the country with fear of the aftermath of the election. But today you've restored peace by accepting defeat peacefully. Oh! Jonathan, you've shown us that you'r a good man. You've shown African leaders the true definition of democracy. You wished not to influence the elections with your powers, you wished not to cancel the election when you can do it and nothing will happen. Posterity will never forget you where ever you go. You'r a good and gentleman but surrounded by ingrates and fools that care for their pockets alone. Oh Jona! You lost the election but won my heart.
How I wish Buhari did the same in 2011, our brothers and Sisters that were killed in cold Blood would have been alive today to enjoy this 'turning point' in democracy with us.
Our Politicians should vividly understand that there's is so much power in 'spoken words'.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Spoken Words (politicians Take Note) by temitemi1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!!

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Spoken Words (politicians Take Note) by espn(m): 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
Please let's stop deceiving ourselves about GEJ'S congratulatory call to buhari. The world was watching. I have a few questions for GEJ and his blind supporters.
1. Was GMB'S threat the cause of billions of dollars missing in d country?
2. GMB's threat led to the continuous increase in unemployment I guess.
3. Exchange rate, bad economy, shielding criminals, subsidy iish and every other thing that went wrong under GEJ'S administration was as a result of GMB'S threat I guess.
The list of his failure is endless. Gej failed himself and Nigerians. Deal with the truth and stop shielding d weak president (GEJ). His decisions led to the fall of PDP. They are all history now. Simply embrace the new dawn.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Nigeria Troops Fighting Boko Haram Part 2 / If Igbos Have Some One Like Tinubu They Will Worship For Ever.my Opinion / See Who Is Leading - Lagos & Rivers Online Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.