Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,092 members, 7,899,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

How Are You Guys Enjoying The Easter Celebration? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Are You Guys Enjoying The Easter Celebration? (503 Views)

Easter Celebration: Lagos Lifts Order On Restristion Of Movement / Police Is Your Friend,is He Saving The Situation Or Enjoying The Situation? / 2016 New Year fireworks Celebration Photos Around The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Are You Guys Enjoying The Easter Celebration? by Andibot(m): 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Over here in sokoto the celebration is on a low
key with nowhere to go. Crowning it all is the fact
that PHCN or whatever they call themselves have
failed us.
The usual 12hours light on per day has changed
into 20hours light off.
So I just wanna know how u guys (Nairalanders)
are chilling during this Easter. :over here in sokoto the celebration is on a low
key with nowhere to go. Crowning it all is the fact
that PHCN or whatever they call themselves have
failed us.
The usual 12hours light on per day has changed
into 20hours light off.
So I just wanna know how u guys (Nairalanders)
are chilling during this Easter.

(1) (Reply)

Troops Rescue 200 Girls, 93 Women From Sambisa Forest / Seethe Only Thing A Male Can Do That A Correct Female Can Never Do? / Mtn Is Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.