Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,590 members, 7,878,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

Nigerian Military Finds Buhari’s Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Finds Buhari’s Certificate (767 Views)

Seriously: Nigerian Army ‘finds’ Buhari’s School Certificate / Nigerian Military Kills Over 300 Terrorists, Captures Many Others (pics) / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Military Finds Buhari’s Certificate by Ebenstyles(m): 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
The Nigerian Army has finally found the missing school certificate result of the President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari.

The missing certificate has raised contention as to the eligibility of Buhari to contest the March 28 presidential election.
Reacting to the discovery, the All Progressives Congress (APC), accused the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) of being the brain behind the removal of Buhari’s certificate from his file.

The party noted that the removal of Buhari’s certificate was part of the strategies the PDP deployed in their campaign of calumny during the electioneering process.

Source:
http://metausers./
Re: Nigerian Military Finds Buhari’s Certificate by HURUCHI(m): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
Finito
Re: Nigerian Military Finds Buhari’s Certificate by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
Just Today, I
was sitting in
the church, and it was time for offering
so the
offering basket was passed around.
Despite the Pastor's charge for good
offering and reward that follows a cheerful giver, I still
hurriedly and secretly pulled out N50
from my
pocket and dropped it. Just then, the
person
behind me tapped me on the shoulder
and handed
me a N1,000 note. I smiled, and put the
N1,000
majestically in the basket and passed it
on, then I
turned and thank the man seriously for
being so
generous.
He replied "don't mention my dear,
after all it fell
off ur pocket"
I quickly check my pocket, behold my 1k is missing. Right now i dnt know what to do to that Man that sat behind me or should i go and explain to the pastor?

Happy Easter/Sunday to you all.
Re: Nigerian Military Finds Buhari’s Certificate by afoo02(m): 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
Gud
Re: Nigerian Military Finds Buhari’s Certificate by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
They were looking for waec certificate, we were looking for inec certificate... I guess we both were successful

(1) (Reply)

#riversdecide# E-voting;come In And Cast Ur Vote. / Breaking News: Ifeanyi Ubah Was Not Arrested – EFCC Http:///0kf1xws8b9 / Lagosians Will Suffer Under PDP Govt – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.