Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,296 members, 7,881,094 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:18 PM

20 Great Quotes From 20 Great Men - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20 Great Quotes From 20 Great Men (897 Views)

20 Great Business Ideas But No Funding Please Help / Great Quotes From Great Entrepreneurs That Changed My Life For Better / 51 Most Inspiring Great Quotes [ A Must Read ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Great Quotes From 20 Great Men by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Let us dine in the house of wisdom!

I have compiled 20 quotes from 20 great men which will also gives you 20 inspiration I called it FORMULAR 20 20 20.

Now let's move on and be inspired

Read the great quotes by great people here

https://facepassion./2015/03/15/20-rules-20-men-20-inspiration-20-new-ideas/
Re: 20 Great Quotes From 20 Great Men by kliq(m): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
Where are the quotes?
Re: 20 Great Quotes From 20 Great Men by jamace(m): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
20 RULES : 20 MEN 20 INSPIRATION 20 NEW IDEAS

1. Life is about making an impact, not making an income. – Kevin Kruse

2. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill

3. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein

4. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. –Robert Frost

5. I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. –Florence Nightingale

6. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. –Wayne Gretzky

7. I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game
winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. –Michael Jordan

8. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. –Amelia Earhart

9. Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. –Babe Ruth

10. Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

11. Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being. –Kevin Kruse

12. Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. –John Lennon

13. We become what we think about. –Earl Nightingale

14. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw
off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. –Mark Twain

15. Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. –Charles Swindoll

16. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. –Alice Walker

17. The mind is everything. What you think you become. – Buddha

18. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now. –Chinese Proverb

19. An unexamined life is not worth living. –Socrates

20. Eighty percent of success is showing up. –Woody Allen

Aply all these inspiration quote to where they fits in to your life.

Happy mothers day!
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 20 Great Quotes From 20 Great Men by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
Damn that number 15 is so deep..

1 Like

Re: 20 Great Quotes From 20 Great Men by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
kliq:
Where are the quotes?
click the link at the bottom of the post
Re: 20 Great Quotes From 20 Great Men by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
wakacome:
Damn that number 15 is so deep..
How is it so deep?

(1) (Reply)

Old Post / Pls Help:onion Business Idea Needed / Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Introduces New Billing Sheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.