Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,137 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:13 PM

Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? (59020 Views)

Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / Things That Ladies Do That Guys Dislike / Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by nephemmy(m): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
1 reason...when u wanna shag...before u separate those legs it's like you're lifting a heavy load...not easy!!! Chai..as in like you're working out..when you're not in the gym...
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
50calibre:
Fat girls disgust me, they're sweat more hence they stink more.

Penetrating a fat girl is a tug of war, you have to push aside rolls of fatty flesh before you're able to gain access and even at that, your movement & style is greatly limited.

Fat girls are typically lazy and/or gluttonous. More often than not, you will find this is the case.

Nothing like a slim girl (I don't mean skeleton type slim) who can easily be flipped around, makes life so much easier.

Below is the type of slim I'm talking about, not fat not thin. Give me this type & I'm smashing all night.
Very hateful words bro. being dirty has nothing to do with being fat! A dirty person is a dirty person.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by richidinho(m): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
I luv them big for my big pen*s sake

slim with big Ass is also welkom
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Dotwillis1(m): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
I don't dislike fat girls... As long as yhu packaged yur seuf well
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by braine(m): 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
Acekidc4:
Fat girls are a no go area for Me!!

You can't hang fat girls anyhow during Sex Na!!

But Slim and Normal figure girls Na Die, shey na Back, front, side or any style you want, slim girls go give it to you anyhow u want am!!

Most Fat girls are always Tired easily during Sex
Hahaha! You just spoke my mind bro! One bottle or Orijin for you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Aroh48(m): 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
Acekidc4:

But Slim and Normal figure girls Na Die, shey na Back, front, side or any style you want, slim girls go give it to you anyhow u want am!!

You need Jesus in ur life.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by GoldHorse(m): 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
daviyjones:
Every man's dream is to marry/date a figure8 girls, who will marry the fat ones? Will they be begging guys to date them?

This is not fair!

I hardly see guys fatansizing about fat girls. Even nairaland guys.

To my fans pardon me no list this time.

You are wrong!

African shaped ladies are more attractive than the bony structured ones preferred by "oyinbos" and probably you. How many songs have you heard African musicians dedicating to "lepas"? Who's got all those ikebes and backside they can't stop singing about?!
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by niceguy7(m): 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
I can date a fat girl buh not that too fat...like 60% fatness is ok by me.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by vickylala239: 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
vickylala239:

Op fat gels r d best.u need to taste dem fat and meaty,Bt I cnt marry dem,Bt I cn date.

In Hv xperience wit dem.

Evri easy to convince n push to bed.Lik d one I meet Once she is on d bed,all ha Jerusalem will b smiling and begging u to eat it up,fast.

Dey Dnt stress u,Once Dey r on ur bed for get Dey cnt change mind,if u Lik Dnt Hv cd,trek 100meters to get cd,she will still b Dey waiting.

Dey r manually operated not Lik,slim gels which r automatic.
Fat gels r manual in d sense Dat,u Hv to wide d leg ursef,push out flesh n find ur way in.

Forget all does jangalo style,u will Nt get it,u leave dem wen u r tired Nt wen Dey r tired.Cuz all part of deir body is nose,from ear,anuss,mouth etc.

Neva attempt carrying deir leg as a form of style,forget it.Bt if u Hv ropes u cn tie d two legs wide open in <V> form,tie dem to burglary. N ride ur free moto.

Dey cn Neva untie dem sef,So Na u go tie.

Bt u need a long machine BTW ur legs.for d fat Once.

Anoda set of gels are nurses!!! Chai try nurse out,deir u will knw Dat ur joystick cn taste Lik chocolate to Sum ppl,if u Hv Neva seen ur joystick red Bfr in ur life, try dem.

Hv u heard of dis wrd?(cum bck here).Dats Wat a nurse did to my little man.this set of gels r dick vampire.

I Hv Neva seen vampire Bfr till I met a nurse,I saw real dickkk vampire. All d 2packs of cd I bought Jst for ha along,got finished on ha,d reserve in my box she finished it.I told ha I cnt do again as my protection Don finish, Na deir she say Weda ha mouth Na for Wat.

My joystick red,changed to black current,red hot again.my toe was shaking for help.infact d So call spermm ran bck inside.

Fear nurse ohh.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Czarina1: 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
grin
austine4real:
Fat gals rock. Chubby babes cuddles beta
if u'r 1 say hi

Hi

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
I love them fat..7F70701E

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Brightology2(m): 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
U must b a fat gal
elantraceey:
Who cares if you don't like them ? There are guys that will do anything to have them . A fat lady who knows herself will not have to beg any man to date her.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by kennyman20(m): 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
fairygeh:
Thank God I am not fat
Proudly size 10 up
Size 12/14 down
Omo sexy gan grin

****Yinmu****
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by olajide8(m): 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
Guys don't hate fat girls, in fact on the contrary they love them to a fault the problem is sometimes they can turn a guy off with those smells - and they normally put guys in trouble quickly* the gist would get more raw- if I try to explain,
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
hehehe can't comment but am sure my browsing history would answer it. ends with W, 3 letter words lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by oathman(m): 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
hw many ladies ll lyk to date a short guy
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Acekidc4(m): 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
Aroh48:
You need Jesus in ur life.

I already have Jesus in my Life!!
I need MONEY in my Life!! Shebi you get?cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by austine4real(m): 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Czarina1:
grin

Hi
hw are u 4real?
This pic is deceiving. Sori i mean u'r cute.
Do u live in lag?
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by richidinho(m): 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
RomanceLander:
OP go and watch shuga, you'll see a young fat sweet sister loved almost by all.

Only she got AIDS undecided

My nature is to mingle tooooo
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Acekidc4:

Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Acekidc4(m): 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
braine:
Hahaha! You just spoke my mind bro! One bottle or Orijin for you.

Thanx Bro for the Orijincheesy
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
Fat girls are useful for curing KONJI

Ever been to the club and all the chics you tried won't give you the time of day and you are about to go back home tipsy, ho.rny and all alone? All you need do is find a fat girl around and she'll be all over you for being probably the only one to hit on her.

CONCLUSION: Fat girls may not be the most desirable for keeps, but they sure know how to come to the aid of the KONJI-fied!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
vickylala239:

Op fat gels r d best.u need to taste dem fat and meaty,Bt I cnt marry dem,Bt I cn date.

In Hv xperience wit dem.

Evri easy to convince n push to bed.Lik d one I meet Once she is on d bed,all ha Jerusalem will b smiling and begging u to eat it up,fast.

Dey Dnt stress u,Once Dey r on ur bed for get Dey cnt change mind,if u Lik Dnt Hv cd,trek 100meters to get cd,she will still b Dey waiting.

Dey r manually operated not Lik,slim gels which r automatic.
Fat gels r manual in d sense Dat,u Hv to wide d leg ursef,push out flesh n find ur way in.

Forget all does jangalo style,u will Nt get it,u leave dem wen u r tired Nt wen Dey r tired.Cuz all part of deir body is nose,from ear,anuss,mouth etc.

Neva attempt carrying deir leg as a form of style,forget it.Bt if u Hv ropes u cn tie d two legs wide open in <V> form,tie dem to burglary. N ride ur free moto.

Dey cn Neva untie dem sef,So Na u go tie.

Bt u need a long machine BTW ur legs.for d fat Once.

Anoda set of gels are nurses!!! Chai try nurse out,deir u will knw Dat ur joystick cn taste Lik chocolate to Sum ppl,if u Hv Neva seen ur joystick red Bfr in ur life, try dem.

Hv u heard of dis wrd?(cum bck here).Dats Wat a nurse did to my little man.this set of gels r dick vampire.

I Hv Neva seen vampire Bfr till I met a nurse,I saw real dickkk vampire. All d 2packs of cd I bought Jst for ha along,got finished on ha,d reserve in my box she finished it.I told ha I cnt do again as my protection Don finish, Na deir she say Weda ha mouth Na for Wat.

My joystick red,changed to black current,red hot again.my toe was shaking for help.infact d So call spermm ran bck inside.

Fear nurse ohh.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
50calibre:
Fat girls disgust me, they're sweat more hence they stink more.

Penetrating a fat girl is a tug of war, you have to push aside rolls of fatty flesh before you're able to gain access and even at that, your movement & style is greatly limited.

Fat girls are typically lazy and/or gluttonous. More often than not, you will find this is the case.

Nothing like a slim girl (I don't mean skeleton type slim) who can easily be flipped around, makes life so much easier.

Below is the type of slim I'm talking about, not fat not thin. Give me this type & I'm smashing all night.

Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by sholikay(m): 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
If she no dey normal shape, with moderate Chelsea and Barcelona, every other ones is a no no for me.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by austinology(m): 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
I like both die, if am lieing try me.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Etizz: 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
Seriously, I luv dem, I make dem happy, in other words, I luv any kinda shape, as long as u are a woman,...
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by Akposkool(m): 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
Don't tell that to my Bros o. That guy can't date a slim lady. He loves fat ladies so much he will tell you that's his specie. So in retrospect, it depends on individual preference
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
daviyjones:
Every man's dream is to marry/date a figure8 girls, who will marry the fat ones? Will they be begging guys to date them?

This is not fair!

I hardly see guys fatansizing about fat girls. Even nairaland guys.

To my fans pardon me no list this time.

I dislike fat girls.
They are too fleshy and heavy.
They are not easy to turn to diff positions during sex.
Lastly, they are naturally lazy & dirty due to their size.
Last Bullet

If you mean thick gals, I like dThe
The strength to carry a fat gal and turn her in diff positions during sex is enough to fuc k 2 slim chicks.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by doninno(m): 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dont like FAT girls but I love PHAT girls, P pritty H hot A and T tempting
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by AAinEqGuinea: 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
@topic

I've notice the line between thick and fat is getting obfuscated. Women with figure 8's are categorized with figure H's.

I dated a plumper once. She didn't have more rolls than a bakery but her body had padding.

U.S. big girls:
-The health concerns are the most paramount
-Fat girls tend to be more insecure if dating someone skinnier or more toned
-women in general usually don't get skinnier after giving birth, she'll grow more horizontally
- with any person, there's hygiene. This may be more of a labored routine for inexperienced big girls
-in the bedroom: if the guy normally lifts her, a big girl will certainly be a day's gym workout.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls? by jamillion: 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
elantraceey:
Who cares if you don't like them ? There are guys that will do anything to have them . A fat lady who knows herself will not have to beg any man to date her.
tell them I love u for who u ar cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today / Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.