Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

What Makes The Letter "J" Very Special - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Makes The Letter "J" Very Special (1325 Views)

Why Use The Letter 'X' When Referring To Christians? / What Makes The Letter "J" Very Special !!! / See Reasons Why The Letter "J" Is Superior To Other Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes The Letter "J" Very Special by Daniel058(m): 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
What makes the letter "J" very special is-
JESUS was born in JUDEA which is in
JERUSALEM whose father was JOSEPH the
son of JACOB. He was baptised by JOHN the
baptist in the most popular river JORDAN;
which is located at the wilderness of JUDEA.
JAMES and JOHN were his best disciples, he
was also known as the king of the JEWS. He
was sold by JUDAS Iscariot just for thirty
pieces of silver and when he died, JOSEPH of
Arimathea requested for his body and was
buried in JERUSALEM, that's why he is the
God of JUSTICE. His name is JEHOVAH
JIREH. Glorious easter https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=660598284045225&id=322494854522238&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6134273547121369785%3Amf_story_key.1047819260478527437&__tn__=%2As
Re: What Makes The Letter "J" Very Special by donjuviam(m): 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
And my name is Juwon!!!
Glory be to God

Busy cooking my banga soup

1 Like

Re: What Makes The Letter "J" Very Special by phabuloz(m): 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nice write up chap

1 Like

Re: What Makes The Letter "J" Very Special by Daniel058(m): 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
donjuviam:
And my name is Juwon!!!
Glory be to God

Busy cooking my banga soup
EASTER MODE ACTIVATED..... cheesy
Re: What Makes The Letter "J" Very Special by kaywiluv(f): 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Gen.Sani Abacha died some years ago they call him late G en.Sani Abacha,

Atta Mills died few years back, they call him Late Atta Mills

Michael Jackson died few years ago they call him late Jackson;

Mandela died 2 years ago they say
late Mandela,

But over 2,000 years ago our Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross , and no body! not even the devil called him late JESUS...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
What a living Jesus we serve, can someone help me hail Him?

He lives!!!
He reigns!!!!
He rules!!!!!!!!
Halleluyah!!!!!

Happy Easter.

1 Like

Re: What Makes The Letter "J" Very Special by tpiadotcom: 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
Joseph the son of Jacob, was Jesus' ancestor's sibling. Jesus' own ancestor from that line, was Judah, not Joseph.

Joseph the carpenter was Jesus' direct father.

Op, how well do you actually know the bible or any bible story?

How old are you?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Over 1 Million Storm Aba For Biafra; All Markets, Banks, Schools Clo / True? Pastor Oyedepo and TB Joshua visit Castrated 2yrs old boy in Kano! (pics) / Funny Church Names And Program. (these Will Get You Laughing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.