Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,155 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:42 PM

The Inner Peace Of God That Tracends Human Comprehension - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Inner Peace Of God That Tracends Human Comprehension (735 Views)

Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God / The God That Never Was * / Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Inner Peace Of God That Tracends Human Comprehension by cooluc(f): 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
I decided to speak on this topic because it cut across all age group sex race religion the rich and the poor. It seems to focus on the inner peace that envelops one whether you are living in affluence or not. It is contagious in the sense that it radiates and affects the people around you both friends and foes positively. This state of mind can only be achieved when you abide by the word of God and thus you are at peace with your conscience. Even if there is a derail somehow quickly retrace your steps, ask for forgiveness in other to maintain this state.

1 Like

Re: The Inner Peace Of God That Tracends Human Comprehension by Acekidc4(m): 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nice Post Sister!! *wink*

1 Like

Re: The Inner Peace Of God That Tracends Human Comprehension by plaetton: 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
cooluc:
I decided to speak on this topic because it cut across all age group sex race religion the rich and the poor. It seems to focus on the inner peace that envelops one whether you are living in affluence or not. It is contagious in the sense that it radiates and affects the people around you both friends and foes positively. This state of mind can only be achieved when you abide by the word of God and thus you are at peace with your conscience. Even if there is a derail somehow quickly retrace your steps, ask for forgiveness in other to maintain this state.

Another case of giving a false Twist to a simple truth.

Like you said, everyone has direct access to inner peace, the calm within.
But saying that it has anything to do with God is the imaginary part.

Inner peace has nothing to do with your beliefs or faith. In fact, such can be impediments to clarity and inner peace.

Beliefs are choices that we make.
Inner peace is latent part of our being.

1 Like

Re: The Inner Peace Of God That Tracends Human Comprehension by cooluc(f): 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
plaetton:

Another case of giving a false Twist to a simple truth.

Like you said, everyone has direct access to inner peace, the calm within.
But saying that it has anything to do with God is the imaginary part.

Inner peace has nothing to do with your beliefs or faith. In fact, such can be impediments to clarity and inner peace.

Beliefs are choices that we make.
Inner peace is latent part of our being.

that's why is tagged 'transcends' we have different dimensions of peace and several sources so dear it's not twisted.
Re: The Inner Peace Of God That Tracends Human Comprehension by CrazyMan(m): 11:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
cooluc:
Good write up
Re: The Inner Peace Of God That Tracends Human Comprehension by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
I think Nairaland is symptomatic of this world. Great Topic like this one, which could have inspired many never reach the Front Page. But News promoting Hate, division, sexual immorality, and the right likes are quickly promoted for all to see/read.

Nice write up, and I wish you Strength in your quest for GOD.
Re: The Inner Peace Of God That Tracends Human Comprehension by cooluc(f): 2:09am On Apr 05, 2017
LoJ:
I think Nairaland is symptomatic of this world. Great Topic like this one, which could have inspired many never reach the Front Page. But News promoting Hate, division, sexual immorality, and the right likes are quickly promoted for all to see/read.

Nice write up, and I wish you Strength in your quest for GOD.

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is This Qoutation Really In The Bible And What Does it Actually Mean? / Does God Really Need My Money? / 100 Direct Instructions By Allah In The Qura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.