Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,251 members, 7,894,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. (1368 Views)

Omg can you imagine what this 19 years old girl posted now trending / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. by falconey(m): 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
HAPPY EASTER, let me start.......

We love each other though we have our UP and DOWNs ,since I have met her she has made me a better man.

If I'm still with her for the next TEN years I see us married with 2 lovely KIDS, lovely HOME(with Atleast 2 jacuzzi)

If it didn't turn out this way I see us being BEST friends.
Re: EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. by kilokeys(m): 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
Papa and Mama chukwudi grin
Re: EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. by Tallesty1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
Our children go don full everywhere, under the bed, table, inside fridge, etc.
Re: EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
Re: EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. by jamex93(m): 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
I imagine so many broken hearts
so many marriages
and so many kids

different ppl will definitely fall into at least one of the above if not 2 or 3....
Re: EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. by falconey(m): 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tallesty1:

LWKM you be hausa man? This is kingtom's dream.
Re: EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. by Cutehector(m): 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hello
Yes pls who am I speakin wit??

So you hav forgotn me hector abi? Is not fair ooo
grin
grin
Re: EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. by SpeedyConnect(m): 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
falconey:

We love each other though we have our UP and DOWNs ,since I have met her she has made me a better man.

If am still with her for the next TEN years I see us married with 2 lovely KIDS, lovely HOME(with Atleast 2 jacuzzi)

So sweet
Re: EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. by falconey(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Cutehector:
Hello
Yes pls who am I speakin wit??

So you hav forgotn me hector abi? Is not fair ooo
grin
grin

LWKM make she catch you.
Re: EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. by Cutehector(m): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
falconey:

LWKM make she catch you.
am bein honest na. Not ppo like tallesty1 dah wil be lyn anyhow
Re: EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. by stan241(m): 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
You guys really need to make provision for we single folks, too much intimidation
Re: EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. by falconey(m): 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
Cutehector:
am bein honest na. Not ppo like tallesty1 dah wil be lyn anyhow

hahahhahaaha, how did you know he is lying? LOL
Re: EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
Here to read
Re: EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. by Cutehector(m): 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
falconey:

hahahhahaaha, how did you know he is lying? LOL
him ma knw say na wash
Re: EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. by falconey(m): 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
SpeedyConnect:

So sweet

thanks mehn.
Re: EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. by KingTom(m): 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
falconey:

LWKM you be hausa man? This is kingtom dream.
grin grin I want to be like Father Abraham grin
Re: EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. by falconey(m): 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin I want to be like Father Abraham grin

LMAO

Sure with 62 hausa girls
Re: EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. by KingTom(m): 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
falconey:

LMAO

Sure with 62 hausa girls
Yeah grin
Re: EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2015
4 kids, 4 rides, perfect home, resemblance, more bleeping
Re: EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. by njuwo(m): 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
falconey:

If I'm still with her for the next TEN years I see us married with 2 lovely KIDS, lovely HOME(with Atleast 2 jacuzzi)

I no be Prophet, why you dey tell me make i do prophet work?
Re: EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. by njuwo(m): 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
ahsekeena:
Here to read
Na only here to do you dey do, you no dey contribute, and you say you be wonder woman, how manage?
Re: EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. by falconey(m): 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
njuwo:
I no be Prophet, why you dey tell me make i do prophet work?
imagination(just for fun)
Re: EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. by falconey(m): 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
Midehi:
4 kids, 4 rides, perfect home, resemblance, more bleeping

wonderful! Splendid! Amazing! Spectacular!!

This is what am talking about, in other words you have a future plan with the nigga.
Re: EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. by Biggty(m): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
Not going to happen
Re: EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. by njuwo(m): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
falconey:

imagination(just for fun)
I no see us dey go anywhere with the way e dey so o. The kirikata and the jagbanjantis just collabo.
Re: EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
falconey:

wonderful! Splendid! Amazing! Spectacular!!

This is what am talking about, in other words you have a future plan with the nigga.
yes oooooo
Re: EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
njuwo:
Na only here to do you dey do, you no dey contribute, and you say you be wonder woman, how manage?
Lol..I am, the question is silly.
Re: EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. by falconey(m): 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
ahsekeena:

that's the idea.
Re: EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. by njuwo(m): 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
ahsekeena:

Hmm, why do you feel it's silly?
Re: EASTER SPECIAL: How Do You Imagine The Next 10years With Your Current BF/GF. by mirexxx(f): 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Question For Ladies......guys U Can Also See For Urself / deleted / Ladies; 10 Foods That Ensures Bigger Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.