Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,472 members, 7,932,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 09:18 AM

past - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / past (5601 Views)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

past by momentusjay(f): 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Present
Re: past by zyzxx(m): 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
Family first

Confide in Some1 that understand u @ ome

2 Likes

Re: past by 42n8dzydoo(m): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
Follow your heart, but take ur head along cos that's where the brain is
Re: past by dharay99: 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
wow, luv is cwazie...nd i love elopements o0. kiss

Buh y d family dey disapprove una relationship, there is something u are not telling....[
Re: past by habeebcole: 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
ur choice o
Re: past by Pvin: 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
Tell your family
Re: past by thorpido(m): 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
Yes,run away with him.

The kind regret wey you go take come back,nobody go tell u.Love wantintin.

7 Likes

Re: past by ronald4lif(m): 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Incest is a taboo.

9 Likes

Re: past by Twaci(f): 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
Why do you think ur families will disaprove?

If u can trash out that reason alone, bring in a favourite family member. Tell he/she about it...u can even use the "My friend has a problem..." tactic.

Secondly, he wants u to elope with him. Sounds romantic but very foolish. He will end up turning ur family against u, thereby cutting u off from them. So say u and the guy have issues later on, who would u run to? The same family u ran away from?

Sis, be wise. If he truely loves u, he can undergo any issues cause of u...not advise u to run away from them.
Re: past by stan241(m): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Why exactly will your parents disapprove or are you dating your cousin or someone from the same extended family? *edited* sister its an adrenaline something probably the hide and seek type of s3x you guys are having is a massive turn on but trust me it will fade with time, no need eloping guess id say keep having fun till reality sets in weird as that might sound
Re: past by Pvin: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sexual relations between close relatives (too closely related to be legally married), usually considered taboo, and a crime in many jurisdictions.

You can now advice your self

2 Likes

Re: past by elantraceey(f): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Sorry dearie but I have to be plain , that guy just love having sex with you and nothing more, remove sex from the picture and see how cold the love will become , Just imagine you abandon your family and elope with him only to find out later that he has a girlfriend later or worse still a wife or maybe he starts maltreating you , who will you run to? Your family that you abandoned ?

Honestly dear , leave that man and face your books , if he truly loves you he knows the way to your family house and he'll do the right thing he suppose to do .

2 Likes

Re: past by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
...and I thought I was bad undecided
Re: past by Twaci(f): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
elantraceey:
Sorry dearie but I have to be plain , that guy just love having sex with you and nothing more, remove sex from the picture and see how cold the love will become , Just imagine you abandon your family and elope with him only to find out later that he has a girlfriend later or worse still a wife or maybe he starts maltreating you , who will you run to? Your family that you abandoned ?

Honestly dear , leave that man and face your books , if he truly loves you he knows the way to your family house and he'll do the right thing he suppose to do .
Not only are we namesakes, we think alike!
Re: past by momentusjay(f): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2015
My family will disapprove because the guy in question is my cousin brother. But we love each other so much
Re: past by elantraceey(f): 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
momentusjay:
My family will disapprove because the guy in question is my cousin brother. But we love each other so much

He's your cousin shocked

Sorry that's not love , its lust . The earlier you snap out of it the better .

Common who does that ? undecided
Re: past by Caracta(f): 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Am I the only person seeing "cousin" up there or has everybody gone crazy all of a sudden?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: past by Twaci(f): 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
momentusjay:
Don't do it.

U can run away from ur family, but can u run away from the scary future ahead?

Stay away from him, move to another town maybe.

NB: I think the reason why you two think u can't do without urselves is becos ur love is forbidden. Forbidden fruits tastes better smiley
Re: past by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
Na sex dey cause this thing ooo. Nothing blinds people in more than sex these days.
Re: past by hawlahethan(m): 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
walai o pathetic undecidedwalai o pathetic
Re: past by ronald4lif(m): 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
Caracta:
Am I the only person seeing "cousin" up there or has everybody just gone crazy all of a sudden?

Haha we're sane ohh. She modified her post that's why.
Re: past by UnknownT: 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
Let's direct the question to Buhari, your hero
Re: past by iPrevail(m): 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
Foolishness at it's peak!. undecided
Re: past by Caracta(f): 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

Haha we're sane ohh. She modified her post that's why.

I see. Fear "catch" me o. No wahala.
Re: past by kinglekan: 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
momentusjay:

Swthrt wake uuuuuppp!!!!

Don't let ur emotions ruin u abeg. First its totally wrong considering you are family.

Let's leave that aside sef, u guys are enjoying what I call the "Early days Emotional rush" (Coming up with a thread on that soon, so u can follow me grin).

Dese emotions u are currently having are built on a facade and driven by SEX.
Re: past by ccollins(m): 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nairaland always seems to be a facade world filled with surreal fantasies and imaginations.. How is it that people online here still approve and feel its okay that cousins have sex together.. Is this now a norm in our modern real world It is the conventional pratice of sex being accepted here.. (( Cousins sleeping together)) @ OP,which tribe are you from?
Re: past by greatestboss(m): 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
You are inlove with ya cousin to the extent of bleeping eachother? wtf!...
You are sick!
Wetin person no go read for NL seff...
Re: past by Caracta(f): 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
momentusjay:

If you can tolerate your child straffing your brother's child, then please go ahead.

If you can accept your aunt as your mother-in-law and your mother as your mother-in-law's sister, please go ahead.

If you can tolerate your father straffing one of your aunts, then by all means go ahead.

If your uncle is free to sleep with your mum day in day out, doing the DO, then you are free.

When both of you get married and have children, I hope your children can straff one another. After all, mum straffed uncle without shame.

I'm interested in your family tree. What shape would it take?

Sweetheart, the straffing isn't worth losing your family and sanity over. If you would conveniently break your family over a piece of sugarcane, then you need serious help.

3 Likes

Re: past by chimerase2: 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
And dat is how a country calld CHINA started angry

1 Like

Re: past by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Incest!!!
It's obvious, end time is finally here
Re: past by sorepco(m): 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
r u serious? ur 1st cusin for that matter you become and outcast automatically in my town

42n8dzydoo:
Follow your heart, but take ur head along cos that's where the brain is
Re: past by Kedam(m): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Things like this ends in disaster ask yourself if u are ready to face the possible challenges? Is it true love or lust? Are we close relatives or distance relatives? What will our parents think about us? Can he be trusted with your life? ...........etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Sexiest American Army / Uncle Seun, Why? / Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.