Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,018 members, 7,906,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 04:20 PM

Awaiting GMB Easter Message/greeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awaiting GMB Easter Message/greeting (425 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians / President Buhari's Easter Message To Nigerians / Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Easter Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awaiting GMB Easter Message/greeting by Rhyle(m): 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dear GMB,

We Nigerians keep sending you congratulatory message on your victory as Presedent Elect of Nigeria. We've gone as far as sending you congratulatory message from our places of worship especially during this Easter all across Nigeria.

Furthermore, we seen much of your messages to the locals and international community. It is therefore important mount the podium while we await your message/greetings to Nigerian Christians this Festive season. The Vice President Ellect should also do good to bring the President Elect to speed on how project himself not only as President Elect of Nigeria alone but also of Nigeria Christians. It is not good enough to show you some honour as our President Elect from our places of worship while it seem a dead ear is paid to reciprocate our good gesture of sending back your greetings during this festive seasons. We shouldn't only be remebered when election is upcoming election to be existing and to affirm your upcoming administration wont be religion biased as promised by you during your election campaign.

Thank you.
Re: Awaiting GMB Easter Message/greeting by Janet101(f): 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
Guy easy now, make him enter office first
Re: Awaiting GMB Easter Message/greeting by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
Guy, e don talk am since na

Tune to d right channel
Re: Awaiting GMB Easter Message/greeting by Rhyle(m): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2015
Well, like I said earlier, He started it and has been giving speech and sending message to people/inividuals across the nation. You'll agree with me if its the Muslim festive period, he'll would have done that since and no one will need to remind him that.
Re: Awaiting GMB Easter Message/greeting by Rhyle(m): 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
Please, help me out, I listened to NTA tonight. You could also qoute what he said.

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Visits Gen. T Danjuma At Is Home Former Defence Minister / Parting Words For President Goodluck Jonathan / Dan Osofisan: Okonjo-iweala Has Run A Good Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.