Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,357 members, 7,881,310 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? (764 Views)

Who Is Seprating The Fight? 1 2 Or 3? / Hmmmm I Wonder How 2025 Will Look Like. (PHOTO) / I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? by Akandu50(m): 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
I wonder who really won the fight: the Green or
the White one?
Funny fight

Re: I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
green
Re: I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? by DickDastardly(m): 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2015
The white guy is T.A Orji while the Green guy is Abia State grin

Abians rise and make your own "change" come true cool
Re: I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? by Akandu50(m): 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Funny you.
Re: I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? by Akandu50(m): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2015
DickDastardly:
The white guy is T.A Orji while the Green guy is Abia State grin

Abians rise and make your own "change" come true cool
Make Okezie aba his boy no hear you oo
Re: I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
Both will die of suffocation at last.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Man Sense / New Twitter Trend! #nigeriamybelovedcountrywhere / Guys Can You Do Dis For Your Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.