Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,793 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari-punch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari-punch (770 Views)

N5,000 Stipend: Opposition, Labour, Others Attack Buhari … PUNCH / Nigeria Risks Economic Decline –buhari: Punch / Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari-punch by windowxp5(m): 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
Oritsejafor prays for Buhari’s administration http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/punchng/NEWS/~3/4yhjcxXhNM0

President of the Christian Association of Nigeria, Ayo Oritsejafor, has called on Nigerians to embrace peace, love and forgiveness for one another.

He also prayed for peace for the incoming administration of General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) “with optimism that Nigeria will witness peace and progress under his administration.”

The CAN President said, “Dear brothers and sisters, Christ died and rose once for all and for everyone; but the power of the resurrection, this passover from slavery to evil, to the freedom of goodness, must be accomplished in every age and in our nation.

According to him, the need for peace that President Goodluck Jonathan demonstrated by conceding defeat to Buhari in the recently held presidential elections should be the point of reference for all our political leaders in the coming governorship and state assemblies elections.

Peace for Nigeria is what I bring to you in this Easter celebration; may unity and stability be restored permanently in Nigeria. I also pray for peace for the incoming administration led by retired Major General Muhammadu Buhari with optimism that Nigeria will witness peace and progress under his administration,

“May the risen Lord, the conqueror of sin and death, be a support to you all, especially to the weakest and neediest. Thank you for your support to our leaders and on behalf of my family I wish you a wonderful Easter celebrations,” Oritsejafor said.
Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari-punch by fullblast(m): 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Mi o raye oshi. Awon alatenuje, arrant nonsense. The stone which d builders rejected stone has become d chiefcorner stone

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari-punch by eyeview: 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
What I see from this is rather a prayer of peace for the nation in this season of easter and under buhari's administration. I think the op is trying to be mischevious and incite attacks by this heading.
Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari-punch by dayodare490: 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
windowxp5:
Oritsejafor prays for Buhari’s administration http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/punchng/NEWS/~3/4yhjcxXhNM0

President of the Christian Association of Nigeria, Ayo Oritsejafor, has called on Nigerians to embrace peace, love and forgiveness for one another.

He also prayed for peace for the incoming administration of General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) “with optimism that Nigeria will witness peace and progress under his administration.”

The CAN President said, “Dear brothers and sisters, Christ died and rose once for all and for everyone; but the power of the resurrection, this passover from slavery to evil, to the freedom of goodness, must be accomplished in every age and in our nation.

According to him, the need for peace that President Goodluck Jonathan demonstrated by conceding defeat to Buhari in the recently held presidential elections should be the point of reference for all our political leaders in the coming governorship and state assemblies elections.

Peace for Nigeria is what I bring to you in this Easter celebration; may unity and stability be restored permanently in Nigeria. I also pray for peace for the incoming administration led by retired Major General Muhammadu Buhari with optimism that Nigeria will witness peace and progress under his administration,

“May the risen Lord, the conqueror of sin and death, be a support to you all, especially to the weakest and neediest. Thank you for your support to our leaders and on behalf of my family I wish you a wonderful Easter celebrations,” Oritsejafor said.

if this pastor knows he will have called the whole world to be praying for him instead of him praying for people. Anyway, no amount of prayer can make a difference you are already selected. Who has mouth that can pray? No one!
Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari-punch by dayodare490: 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
windowxp5:

if this pastor knows he would have called the whole world to be praying for him instead of him praying for people. Anyway, no amount of prayer can make a difference you are already selected. Who has mouth that can pray? No one!

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari-punch by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2015
Oriesejajor is an embarrassment to christain community.

He should know his time is up.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari-punch by buchichukwu69: 6:41am On Apr 06, 2015
Oritsajafor!
You still dey?
Re: Oritsejafor Prays For Buhari-punch by windowxp5(m): 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
eyeview:
What I see from this is rather a prayer of peace for the nation in this season of easter and under buhari's administration. I think the op is trying to be mischevious and incite attacks by this heading.

if you called me out on this base on the heading, then thank God you are not blind, you were able to read in details.

come to think of it, if he was not praying for Buhari, who then was he praying for "Buhari's administration i guess abi"

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Leaders Applauded Oba Of Lagos As He Delivered Anti-igbo Speech / Breaking News!!! Mass Defection Of Pdp Members. / JK My Friend, He Is Never Just Kidding. You Judge! (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.