Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,596 members, 7,911,556 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:17 PM

The Kardashian-west-jenner Family Head Out To Church For Easter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Kardashian-west-jenner Family Head Out To Church For Easter (1610 Views)

Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving / Majek Fashek At CLAM Church For Prayers (Photos) / The Kardashian-west-jenner Family Head Out To Church For Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kardashian-west-jenner Family Head Out To Church For Easter by ayorhmeeday(m): 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
Kim, Kanye & North, Kourtney, her kids: Masonand Penelope, Khloe, Kendall, Kylie, her boyfriend: Tyga and his son, Kris Jenner & her boytoy, Corey pictured together all heading out to the California Community Church in Agoura Hills today.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-C2utTrY33u4/VSGkRDofJEI/AAAAAAAE5Wg/HEqojwu-RMI/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

See more of the super-lovely pics here》》》
http://ayomideadebiyiblog..in/2015/04/the-kardashian-west-jenner-family-head.html
Re: The Kardashian-west-jenner Family Head Out To Church For Easter by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
I can see my man tyga is now part of the family. He sure didn't waste time abt that.

The Kardashians really luv black di..ck. grin

1 Like

Re: The Kardashian-west-jenner Family Head Out To Church For Easter by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
rokiatu:
I can see my man tyga is now part of the family. He sure didn't waste time abt that.

The Kardashians really luv black di..ck. grin
ikr! grin it makes the whites sick

tyga looks funny in that picture, chubby in a way too
Re: The Kardashian-west-jenner Family Head Out To Church For Easter by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nneka123:

tyga looks funny in that picture, chubby in a way too
Kylie's puss.y juice is probably making him fat. Can't you see the nigga is addicted. He could not even wait for her to turn 18. grin
Re: The Kardashian-west-jenner Family Head Out To Church For Easter by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
rokiatu:
Kylie's puss.y juice is probably making him fat. Can't you see the nigga is addicted. He could not even wait for her to turn 18. grin
grin grin, kylie can't even wait to be 18, she's trying so hard.

they look boring to me lipsrsealed
Re: The Kardashian-west-jenner Family Head Out To Church For Easter by hatux: 8:59am On Apr 06, 2015
undecided.. See as I dey learn for this thread, continue anyways *observing*

(1) (Reply)

KCB-CP!! Meme Rihanna And Sarah Jessica Parker At Met Gala / Nicki Minaj Ex Safaree Now Dating Meek Mill Ex K. Michelle / Solidstar Unveils His Female Side Inspired By Caitlin Jenner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.