Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,018 members, 7,933,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:00 AM

He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. (74349 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 06, 2015
christopher123:

I wonder what is going on...both of hoisted.madness and crazy .....the parents are stupid for begging ....
How can u ask such

Poison her its just simple
Poison her because he created her abi? he gave her life and has the right to snatch it because of mere emotions... better keep ur psychotic jabs to yourself
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by holysaint1(m): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2015
ebonflex:

That's a very silly outlook.
So in your mind, a man is only a man if he is yelling and shouting and punching and making a scene?
Besides the guy's wife (who is a walking sack of warm vomit as far as I'm concerned), females like you are part of an even deeper problem in these dark final days.
Praising/rewarding emotionally weak and selfish behavior (especially from guys), yet penalizing/demonizing feats of true-strength, care, honor, calm and internal control.

Do you know how much internal control is needed to handle and maintain things the way he did?
If God himself was to "man up" according to you, there would be piles of smoldering ashes where human beings used to stand every second....including you.

I don't support him remaining with her, but as far as how he handled the situation, he has my 10 points.
Do the next generation of females a favor and work on your reasoning!

This right here is a man of wisdom... humans are simply just insatiable... sad Lord help us.
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by ifko: 11:54am On Apr 06, 2015
One of the reasons why one must pray before dabbling into marital life. My simple advice, tell ur friend not to divorce bco's of d children and he shld seek the face of God concerning the life style and sexual escapade of his wife. shalom
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by KingTom(m): 11:55am On Apr 06, 2015
nma24:
squeeze the face well this Easter monday
cry cry cry
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 06, 2015
wasmilebags:
As for me if he rely want his wife to be sowi for wat she did he need to stop sending her money for the chikdren and if possible take the children away from her because a wife that denail you of sex and goes out to get it does not care about your present all she care about is the money. And mind you once a woman start seeing another man out side her marrage they don't stop even if they apologise once it has start they won't go back until they ran inti shame and he can truth her again she might even b an instrument to the man death or down fall. Use your head

So because the mum cheated, the kids should suffer.

What has happened has happened, I do not support him returning to her because I believe a cheating wife is unforgivable. It is worse that a cheating husband cos a woman can bring another mans child home to hubby but a man cannot.

There is something called joint custody, I do not ever support a woman's child being taken from her for any reason under the son. They can still work together to bring up deer kids
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by christopher123(m): 11:56am On Apr 06, 2015
nma24:
Poison her because he created her abi? he gave her life and has the right to snatch it because of mere emotions... better keep ur psychotic jabs to yourself

i nave Said my mind
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by olaniyanc: 11:59am On Apr 06, 2015
jnrbayano:
I don't meddle into someone's marriage issue. If I must, permission I will need from the married partners.

Op, are you an active part of this marriage?

Get another woman and do a proper research and pray before you get involved. If she cares or respect you, she won't cheat on you in the first place.
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by ifko: 11:59am On Apr 06, 2015
spirit88:
forgiveness is a virtue. he needs to forgive her and forget the past. if he moves on with another woman, he will definately encounter another issue. its better to take the bull by the horn. accept her back and build her into a better person. its not because of today but for the future of ur children.
i know so many folks here will disagree with me but i tell u, look for an elderly man and woman maybe above 60yrs, ask them same question, am sure you will hear same words from them.
forgiveness is the hardest part of love
forgiveness is the only prove of love
cmg from a matured mind
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
christopher123:

i nave Said my mind
Too bad
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by oghaski15(f): 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
nma24:
This devil people blame for their atrocities Don suffer sha
the guy must move on with his life but he must at least, care for his kids
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Joy1706:
First, let your friend check himself. He might have 'pushed' his wife out. Maybe he stopped satisfying her in bed. Maybe he stopped paying attention to her. How about his appearance? I'm guessing the young bobo she cheated with is trim and fit. Maybe her husband added a lot of weight and stopped grooming himself. Secondly, he's the head of his home. He should get on his knees and pray for his wife and show her more love. Sit her down and have a heart to heart with her. It's for better, for worse o. Besides what is the guarantee that the next woman he marries will be different? He needs to forgive her and make it work.

Hehehehe, I see what you did there
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by oghaski15(f): 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
My broda, if dis man wants to live long, he must nt go back to dat woe of a woman. Experience has thought me dat ones a thief is always a thief. But he must find a means to care 4 d kids
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by boma95(f): 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
yomi007k:

How we sure d kids belong to d man.

That DNA thing can testify
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by badesco(m): 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
He should send her away immediately, if not, he would die prematurely. I mean the lady would get rid of him.
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by NTUEGBE(m): 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
Shit, but is never a newthing
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by vokalguy(m): 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Another third party story... sighs...
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by CarterDavid30(m): 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
rokiatu:
One of the reasons she cheated on him in the first place is because he's too nice and she take that for granted. I still can't believe his reaction. undecided
HE really need to man up and grow some balls.
You give some women too much freedom and they will sit on your neck.
women, they always have excuses for their mischief. So what are you saying? The woman is justified?
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
They say humans can never be satisfied. One cannot keep eating ogbono soup everyday. With many men ready to sleep with any woman even if she is married, one has got to taste different delicacies na. Forgive and forget. Na human nature. If you divorce your wife, your kids willl suffer o. The next woman might be worse. all these tales of wicked stepmoms are getting too much. Forgive biko. grin
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by mechanics(m): 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
D bible says we shud 4give n 4get, i knw u stil luv ur wife, just talk to her n let her knw ur mind n dat if she does it again, u wil divorce her, n take her 4 deliverance, i guess her prblm is nt ordinary.
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by petkoffDrake(m): 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
rokiatu:
Hell to the no.

I would rather leave someone then cheat on them.

hmmm with all these tools u have... I sense MULTIPLE WEDDINGS on your side!
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by krixtopee: 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
cozy7:
K

like www.facebook.com/mrconbooks for more and visit www.conbooks.jigsy.com to order copies and leave a comment

Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by vokalguy(m): 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
USAutoBuy:
[size=18pt]This is too good to be true. All these happened within 30 mins of leaving the house and the kids are still in the house? undecided

Where was the lover before? He arrived got inside the room all within 30 mins?

And the children are in the house undecided
[/size]

Welcome to Nairaland where a lot happens in 30 minutes.

1 Like

Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by charles316: 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
datalossvictim1:
She can't be eating egwusi soup for the rest of her life nah....

That applies to men because it is a man's world.
Your puss9y can't satisfy a man so you have no business seeking for another man to bore him with.

1 Like

Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by iykedare(m): 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
fem29:

So because the mum cheated, the kids should suffer.

What has happened has happened, I do not support him returning to her because I believe a cheating wife is unforgivable. It is worse that a cheating husband cos a woman can bring another mans child home to hubby but a man cannot.

There is something called joint custody, I do not ever support a woman's child being taken from her for any reason under the son. They can still work together to bring up deer kids

Thank you jare.
Sensible woman.

1 Like

Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by iykedare(m): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sophyrocks:
They say humans can never be satisfied. One cannot keep eating ogbono soup everyday. With many men ready to sleep with any woman even if she is married, one has got to taste different delicacies na. Forgive and forget. Na human nature. If you divorce your wife, your kids willl suffer o. The next woman might be worse. all these tales of wicked stepmoms are getting too much. Forgive biko. grin

Really?

Hope you will practice this when you get married.

1 Like

Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by jnrbayano(m): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
olaniyanc:

Get another woman and do a proper research and pray before you get involved. If she cares or respect you, she won't cheat on you in the first place.

Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by tunnary(m): 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
Yomieluv:
I doubt this story because of the following:

1. The man's reaction to the situation,by staying away from home,than actually sending the woman away..

2. Despite that,he's still sending money home,when there's a reason to doubt the paternity of the kids..

3. The mother insisting the man should go home to forgive the woman,when the mother should be the one to initiate how the woman should leave the house..

4. The man left home for just 30 minutes,and loverboy has entered the house,did the loverboy sleep at the balcony,or corridor to meet up with such speed of time.

Op,tell me the time of the repeat broadcast of this movie,I don't want to miss it.
U v a gud point here
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
iykedare:

Really?

Hope you will practice this when you get married.

No wahala na. as long as its an open marriage. Is that not how you want your marriage to look like? grin
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by LushGreenz: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
I can be all things but never nice. No h0e will be b!tchy enough to try this dung with me. For that intruder,he'll be hobbling out I swear!

Woman wey suppose dey see u change babes every now and then,even since the time of her sexual denials.This bunny of a family man come pack out dey send am self-induced alimony. U should be flogged,along with this OP.
Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by yomi007k(m): 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
boma95:

That DNA thing can testify
I doubt if dt dude is man enuf 2 handle d truth.

1 Like

Re: He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. by SAZZYSKOLY(m): 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
grin cheesy
1miccza:

Or mark of Freudo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor / Wedding Reception Order Of Programme / Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.