Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,714 members, 7,930,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:43 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3131630 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 04, 2019
Sizzorkay:
US or Nato will struggle against Nigeria? haha, i don ear am finish, if you truly know the extent of US military power, it will make you feel it's the end of the world, let's not even go there, US will occupy every single neighboring country near us, with or without their consent, and will destroy us by land and sea, shoot, all they need to do is grease some palm, and those neighboring countries becomes US allies, if the US should use excessive force for example, the taliban would be history by now, problem is they are simply avoiding collateral damage, if not, all of Afghanistan would be durst by now
I like your dream
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Sizzorkay: 8:05am On Nov 04, 2019
You are funny, Russia took Crimea, what did the world do about it?
USA is driving military vehicles all over Syria and took control of their oil fields and built military base there, what did the world do?
US attacked Iraq based on lies and is responsible for over 200,000 deaths, what did the world do?
why are you talking as if you were born yesterday.
No one is saying the US will just decide overnight to attack Nigeria, the event that might lead to it is not the discussion, who wins a military conflict btw the two is what we are talking about
We will get smoked fast. Dude, do you have any idea the assets that country has? careful what you wish for.
And to think Russia and China would fight on our behalf? lol, don't wait on it, we don't have the wealth or resources to arm ourselves to the teeth to even have a chance.
In such scenario, Russia or China would probably tell use to sign over all our oil to them, in other to sell us arms, even though they know darn well there is not enough arms they can sell us that will make much difference, Either way we lose

quote author=seankafor post=83724019] what makes u think Nigeria fvcks with China and Russia of recent?
You think the world will fold its arms and watch the USA trample on a sovereign state's democracy?

You write like it will be easy as abcd just like movies undecided[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by dermmy(m): 8:08am On Nov 04, 2019
seankafor:
u wan tell me say if a useless pilot is on the wheels on su 30 whatever, even an RPG won't shoot it down? undecided

RP wetin? Which kind talk b dis. Useless pilots don't man SU-30 ok. Even a chimpanzee would inflict maximum damage with that SU-30.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nicheey(m): 9:26am On Nov 04, 2019
Sizzorkay:
US or Nato will struggle against Nigeria? haha, i don ear am finish, if you truly know the extent of US military power, it will make you feel it's the end of the world, let's not even go there, US will occupy every single neighboring country near us, with or without their consent, and will destroy us by land and sea, shoot, all they need to do is grease some palm, and those neighboring countries becomes US allies, if the US should use excessive force for example, the taliban would be history by now, problem is they are simply avoiding collateral damage, if not, all of Afghanistan would be durst by now

Where u see when I talk say NATO/USA go struggle?.

I only said "can the Handle the aftermath of an unsuccessful attack on Nigerian soil"?.

Because if they failed to capture strategics places/states/etc before the attack died down and have Nigeria dance to their tune from Washington,permit me to say non of their troops that set foot in Nigeria will go in one piece.

Nigeria isn't Afghanistan or libya, brotherly we have allies in almost all over the world.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 9:40am On Nov 04, 2019
WARTHUNDER:

Russian rival to American Apache helicopter, the Mi-35 M Hind E is Nigeria's most powerful, most sophisticated CT-COIN asset, NAF's pride.

Russia rival the US AH-64 with MI 28, not Mi 35.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 9:42am On Nov 04, 2019
But if we avoid foolish and unlearned questions there will be more edifying content here

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 9:43am On Nov 04, 2019
dermmy:

RP wetin? Which kind talk b dis. Useless pilots don't man SU-30 ok. Even a chimpanzee would inflict maximum damage with that SU-30.
You don't know sarcasm when you see it?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by pacretus(m): 9:46am On Nov 04, 2019
Algerian1:

Send an empty hilux ? Not sur if unmanned hilux exist . so they sacrified a driver ? And dont tell me they push the gaz pedal with a stick . even in a perfect highway the car will crash aside at 100 meter max .

That's realy not realistic . the principle of an ambush its that they see you , hear you from far and are prepared for you . and during ambush they choose carefully there first target bullet .
Ok thanks for your impute

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by announcement: 9:50am On Nov 04, 2019
Algerian1:

Send an empty hilux ? Not sur if unmanned hilux exist . so they sacrified a driver ? And dont tell me they push the gaz pedal with a stick . even in a perfect highway the car will crash aside at 100 meter max .

That's realy not realistic . the principle of an ambush its that they see you , hear you from far and are prepared for you . and during ambush they choose carefully there first target bullet .

I thought as much too brother earlier...but just to avoid unnecessary arguments I just had to let it slide a way....some details are missing in that testimony.( that's d fact )

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by jpphilips(m): 10:00am On Nov 04, 2019
Whyem15:
Few months to Obama's reelection, Osama Bin Laden was reported to have been killed, no body was provided.
Few months to the next American election, we are hearing reports of US special forces killing Al Baghdadi ,they said he blew himself up so no body can be provided.
This is the game they are playing.

Has Bin Laden or Baghdadi come back to life to refute the US claims? One thing for sure is that the US actually knows where these guys are, they take out close successors to avoid reprisals, intensify their efforts during elections to score big.
Trump once accused obama of just giving an order "go get him", he wouldn't have given that order if his location was in doubt.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by seankafor(m): 10:43am On Nov 04, 2019
Sizzorkay:
You are funny, Russia took Crimea, what did the world do about it?
USA is driving military vehicles all over Syria and took control of their oil fields and built military base there, what did the world do?
US attacked Iraq based on lies and is responsible for over 200,000 deaths, what did the world do?
why are you talking as if you were born yesterday.
No one is saying the US will just decide overnight to attack Nigeria, the event that might lead to it is not the discussion, who wins a military conflict btw the two is what we are talking about
We will get smoked fast. Dude, do you have any idea the assets that country has? careful what you wish for.
And to think Russia and China would fight on our behalf? lol, don't wait on it, we don't have the wealth or resources to arm ourselves to the teeth to even have a chance.
In such scenario, Russia or China would probably tell use to sign over all our oil to them, in other to sell us arms, even though they know darn well there is not enough arms they can sell us that will make much difference, Either way we lose

quote author=seankafor post=83724019] what makes u think Nigeria fvcks with China and Russia of recent?
You think the world will fold its arms and watch the USA trample on a sovereign state's democracy?

You write like it will be easy as abcd just like movies undecided
first of all, its mere fantasy envisaging an invasion from USA..its just like dreaming of seeing alert of millions in ur account out of blue moon.

Secondly all what you said are just E-ANALYSM/fictional analysis and therefore different from real life scenarios.

Nigeria is the bedrock of west Africa believe it or not, if nigeria crumbles,west African has crumbled/ africa as a whole must surely feel the impact. Saying our neighbors will sell us off at a platter of gold is more or less a fictional assumptions and gospel according to you.

If usa uses force to ram through neighbouring African countries just to get at us,then they will have many battle fronts to face,thereby escalating to another world war.

Don't also forget that countries like NK, China Turkey,Russia and many others all dream of American failure.. and sure they won't mind to been friends with enemies of their enemy to achieve this long dream they ve dreamt of..

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
Some of the fellows surely like to skip a lot of steps on the way up or down the ladder , so much so climbing the ladder is near impossible , most likely to end up with a broken backbone or a busted head. grin

Let say hypothetically i have been given the task to attack a hypothetical country in a same situation as N........

So what r the practical ways to do so with minimum effort from my side

Take out all oil rigs / refineries / oil and gas pipeline distribution nodes. Economy comes to a grinding halt.

Real life, is it that simple ? No

American companies own many of the rigs and the distribution system .

If Russia or china does the damage , Americans will intervene to exploit the situation to their advantage and become a ally to the country Or maybe not if understanding is reached.

If France or UK does the damage , they will need to consider the American investments , they will target non American assets and will come to a understanding with America ( if it wants to ) but russia and China will/might mount pressure diplomatically or politically or militarily or a combination of the same. Or maybe not if understanding is reached.

If America does the attack , then russia and China will/might mount pressure diplomatically or politically or militarily or a combination of the same. Or maybe not if understanding is reached.

If any other country other than the P5 countries does the attack it will run the risk of diplomatic and economic sanctions. So this one is the most far fetched scenario. It will basically be like doing harakiri unless the attacking country has legitimate cause for such a action which again is something like walking on thin ice.

All in all the possible cascading effects or rather ripple effects r too many to come come to terms.

What is the most important takeaway from the meaningless write up of mine which i wrote above ?

None of my statements or postulations were " definitive " rather they were all " probabilities ". Any event in the future is a set of well expounded probabilities.

And most importantly is it possible for the hypothetical country or for the matter any nation in the same situation to set up safeguards against all the above possibilities with a given certainty and the given costs ?

The scope is beyond a single mind to comprehend and the answers will only lead to more questions.

" N...... is the bedrock of west A...... believe it or not, if n........ crumbles,west A...... has crumbled/ a....... as a whole must surely feel the impact. "

This statement is interesting because the entire statement has no physical premises rather a reflection of one's thoughts which maybe true or which maybe not be true. ( I am using the statement as a example not debating on the correctness or incorrectness of the same )

What is Realpolitik - Realpolitik is politics or diplomacy or war etc based primarily on considerations of given circumstances and factors, rather than explicit ideological notions or moral ethical or personal premises etc

There r no friends among nations only permanent interests.

When Chanakya said enemy of my enemy is my friend in his theory of " Rajamandala " ( circle of nation states ) he laid out the possible vulnerabilities of a nation state due to geographical colocation.

Let say a country X is surrounded by 3 nations ( shares geographical boundaries ) we call it circle 1 and the 3 nations inturn share geographical boundaries with other 7 countries , which we call circle 2 wrt the country X.

To keep it simple let's say a country on another continent wants to forment trouble in country X , so he finds a nation in the circle 1 who is a neighbour to country X and who is willing to do its bidding in return for compensation which can be anything. If no immediate nation in circle 1 is willing , then conditions can be created to allow the same, since 2 contingent states will always have the possibility of conflict of interest , whose possibility increases with larger no of neighbouring states.

Conversely the country X can try to balance the events from the nations in circle 1 by exploiting the nations in circle 2 to its advantage , since it doesn't have geographical proximity with nations in circle 2 hence no immediate conflict of interest , however the 7 nations or one of them in circle 2 will/might have conflict of interest with the 3 nations in circle 1 due to geographical colocation. Hence the chanakyas maxim " enemy of my enemy is my friend ".

And since it is applicable for each country individually in a group of nations sharing boundaries in a region it creates a ripple or rather a web of all possible converging and diverging points of conflict and corresponding power struggle however latent it might seem to be.

So long story short in realpolitik every country in a cluster of nations in any given geographical region in the world is in the perpetual struggle for power at the expense of its immediate neighbour(s) depending on how well it is able to maximize it gains and minimise its loss with or without external help ( countries outside the region )

So what's the probability of the following statement holding true ? Or rather is it safe to operate on the following assumption ?

" Saying our neighbors will sell us off at a platter of gold is more or less a fictional assumptions and gospel according to you."

Whatever i have said now is a generalized discussion applicable for all nations and except for the oil / economy portion which i used as a specific example and even then it can be used on any nation which is dependent on oil production.

Contextual analogy " life is but pending death "
If u get it u get it .

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
Nicheey:

Why would NATO or America attack Nigeria?

Can they handle the consequences that follows after an unsuccessful attack on Nigerian soil?

The nearest USA military base is at Djibouti
(Camp Lemonier)

Assuming they're attacking by sea,logistics is a huge problem my dear friend.

The Usa doesn't have the vessels (under camp lemonire) to persecute a war with Nigeria by sea. Except hundreds of frigates leave the (HQ Norfolk, Virginia) – Homeland Defense and North Atlantic Ocean. Which I don't think they'd likely do.

Before the relation worsen to a state of war Nigeria may have seen need to armed her self to the teeth.

Where else should the university be located ? In ogoni land or efik land?
Do u intend to an industry build far from the raw materials?. I don't think there's any better place the university would be than where it is right now.

We're not talking bout oil wells bruh. This is a military thread we shouldn't politicized it.

Aside from the north east where the war is going on,the rest of the sub regions are peace my friend. I stayed in jos for 15years straight,I could tell how peaceful is it compare to some southern states.

jos peaceful? I was just giving an example with NATO and the USA
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Dude take your biafruad wannabe jew nonsense to another forum.
ode oshi!! So I tell you say I be Igbo man abi?

I was in brass during the reign of OBJ, after MEND bomb any pipeline, the Nigeria military will invade the community it happened and start arresting people up and down.

In terms of security, the best president from 1999 till date is still yardua, though I don't like the way he handled the boko haram issue, but I give him a 100% with the way he made the Niger delta peaceful.

Just imagine the Nigerian military fighting boko haram and ISWAP in the North west, and MEND in the south.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
EIGHT Boko Haram suspects arrested in connection with plans to attack facilities in Lagos are being held by the military, the army said at the weekend.

The Nation gathered on Sunday that the insurgents made attempts about two weeks ago to attack one of the universities in the state, but operatives of the 81 Division beat them to their game.

Four persons directly involved in the botched plan were arrested and immediately whisked to the Army Headquarters in Abuja for further investigation.

It was gathered that four other suspected members of the terrorist group were arrested within that period. They allegedly confessed their membership of Boko Haram.

General Officer Commanding (GOC), 81 Division Maj.-Gen. Olu Irefin, said the eight suspects had been transfered to Abuja.

He assured residents of Lagos and Ogun States that there was no cause for alarm, adding that there was solid security architecture in place.

The GOC said Exercise Crocodile Smile IV had kicked off.

He said: “We have started on the background. We have gone for simulation with all the security agencies involved in the Exercise.

“The exercise proper would kill off on November 19. It was supposed to start on November 11 but was shifted because of the NA’s Small Arms Firing Exercise holding between November 11 and 15 at Ibadan.

“There is no cause for alarm within 81 Division’s area of responsibility. We have been on top of our game on this Boko Haram issue. We are not sleeping and the people are assured of their safety throughout this period and beyond.

“Citizens can go about their lawful duties without panic because security agencies are doing a lot to protect them.”

But the Lagos State Police Commissioner, Zubairu Muazu, said there was no cause for alarm.

He assured residents that adequate security was in place.

“Lagos is safe. There is no Bono Haram scare and the people should not be afraid. We are not sleeping,” he said.

The Nation reports that plans by the insurgents to attack Lagos, including last year’s alleged attempt on the Third Mainland Bridge and some shopping centres, have consistently been prevented by the military. Many leaders of the sect who fled to Lagos were arrested.

Over 60 suspected Boko Haram suspects have been arrested in different parts of Lagos since 2015. Arrests were made at Kara Market, Agege, Alaba Rago, Lagos Island and Isolo.

In Septmber 2017, three suspected Boko Haram members, hiding among the Hausa community in Isolo, Lagos Mainland, were fished out by leaders and handed over to security agencies.

The Civilian Joint Taskforce (CJTF) on March 29, last year, arrested a suspect said to be the fifth in command of the sect in Lagos State.

He was moved to the North for onward handover to the Department of State Services (DSS) who had declared him wanted before army operatives intercepted them in Bauchi State.

On December 21 last year, a Boko Haram leader, identified as Umar, alleged to be behind the Kuje and Nyanya bombings, was arrested by the Inspector-General of Police (IG) Intelligence Response Team (IRT) in Lagos at a relative’s place where he was hiding.

The Department of State Services (DSS) on January 10, 2017 said it arrested four suspected members of Boko Haram-Fanayi Hassan, Butame Hassan, Kologoni Bukar and Amina Abubakar – at Oko-Oba, Agege, who fled the northeast to evade arrest.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/eight-held-as-army-foils-boko-haram-bid-to-attack-lagos/amp/
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nicheey(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
BabaOwen:
jos peaceful? I was just giving an example with NATO and the USA

yeah, as at the time I stayed there. I don't know bout now.

I understand you were only giving examples, NATO attacking Nigeria is an African problem.
If Nigeria falls,population burst. Refugees everywhere, even the so called NATO countries won't be left out.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AskiaHarem(m): 1:20am On Nov 05, 2019
BabaOwen:
ode oshi!! So I tell you say I be Igbo man abi?

I was in brass during the reign of OBJ, after MEND bomb any pipeline, the Nigeria military will invade the community it happened and start arresting people up and down.

In terms of security, the best president from 1999 till date is still yardua, though I don't like the way he handled the boko haram issue, but I give him a 100% with the way he made the Niger delta peaceful.

Just imagine the Nigerian military fighting boko haram and ISWAP in the North west, and MEND in the south.

Yea whatever now move along.......
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:34am On Nov 05, 2019
NAF RECORDS ANOTHER R&D BREAKTHROUGH, PRODUCES HYDRAULIC DIAPHRAGM FOR L-39ZA AIRCRAFT

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has recorded another laudable Research and Development (R&D) breakthrough with the successful local design and fabrication of the hydraulic accumulator diaphragm of the L-39ZA aircraft. With this feat, the NAF will no longer need to source for the diaphragm from overseas, thereby saving much needed foreign exchange while also reducing maintenance downtime occasioned by the erstwhile need to order the item from abroad. The achievement was made known by the Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, yesterday, 31 October 2019, during the formal demonstration of the locally fabricated diaphragm in the hydraulic system of an L-39ZA aircraft at the 403 Flying Training School (403 FTS) Kano.

The CAS, while expressing extreme delight at the development as well as the successful demonstration of the diaphragm, stated that it was gratifying that the NAF had, for the first time, begun the local production of some spares of the L-39ZA, after 32 years of the aircraft being in its inventory. He noted that, while the NAF was grateful to its foreign partners for their support and cooperation over the years, there was no substitute to building indigenous capacity and partnerships for R&D to ensure self-reliance. In this regard, the CAS expressed special appreciation to Ayeolad Nigeria Ltd, Eniflex Industries Ltd and TAT Engineering Ltd for their contributions in making the L-39ZA hydraulic diaphragm production a reality. He noted that such collaborations would encourage other industries to look inwards to work with the NAF and other security agencies with a view to evolving innovative solutions to Nigeria’s problems, not just in the security sector but also in other areas of interest.

Air Marshal Abubakar remembered, with nostalgia, how, as Commander in Port Harcourt, he had initiated the R&D effort that led to the development of the hydraulic diaphragm for the Mi-35 Helicopter. He observed that the diaphragm was so well produced that it was better in quality and versatility than the ones made by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM). He commended the Chief of Standards and Evaluation (COSE) as well as the Director R&D Headquarters NAF (HQ NAF) and the leader of the R&D Team for the project, Air Commodore Austine Imafidor, for the breakthrough and many others achieved by the NAF. For instance, he noted that the Bell 412 could now fire SNEB Rockets, which were designed for use on the Alpha Jet and other such aircraft, because of the locally adapted rocket tubes. He urged the Team to strive to further improve the quality of the diaphragm while also looking into other areas of need. The CAS stated that the NAF would continue to strengthen its partnership with Nigerian tertiary institutions and local companies with a view to not only solving identified problems but also expanding on solutions so derived to generate employment opportunities for youths as well as other socio-economic benefits.

Earlier in his welcome address, the COSE HQ NAF, Air Vice Marshal Regimius Ekeh, traced the history of the development of the hydraulic diaphragm for the Mi-35P, which had also been led by Air Commodore Imafidon, under the direction of the CAS. He highlighted how this had facilitated the development of the one for the L-39ZA. He noted that since a successful prototype had been developed, the next steps would be to enhance its quality and versatility whilst seeking for ways to achieve mass production of the item. He expressed his profound appreciation to the CAS for his unflinching support and strategic guidance that had resulted in the remarkable achievement.

Highlights of the event included the successful demonstration of the diaphragm's functionality as well as display of items utilised during the development process. This was preceded by a brief on the project by Air Commodore Imafidor. It may be recalled that the NAF, in 2016, received patent right certificate from the National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion (NOTAP) for the local production of hydraulic diaphragms for the Mi-35 helicopter.

IBIKUNLE DARAMOLA
Air Commodore
Director of Public Relations and Information
Nigerian Air Force

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:37am On Nov 05, 2019
More

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:39am On Nov 05, 2019
bidexiii:
More

Nice

Toju200 come and see
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:34am On Nov 05, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

Nice

Toju200 come and see

angry grin grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:35am On Nov 05, 2019
Live in Sambisa

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:46am On Nov 05, 2019
2:20am today ISWAP launched a surprise attack here in Monguno, but they were repelled by our gallant troop.

The top military command needs to wake up and dont assume Monguno cannot fall.

May God keep us all safe cool

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
A lady identified as Favour took to social media to share the story of how she was robbed by one chance robbers and injured by them.She also revealed how the police officer in charge of her case collected money from her and worsened her situation. Below is what she wrote....

'My name is Ede Favour Chizoba, after so many trauma in my life, I started to make snacks and I will supply them in my streets and outside my street, I do it for a year that was on 2017.

The money I saved from my snacks business I use it to start traveling from Abuja to Kano with Night bus, to buy cloths and I will resale them at Utako Market, I started the business on 13th June, 2018.

On 2019 I started planning how to get a shop inside the market, but on the 10th June, 2019, I was coming back from market around 6:30pm, I boarded a car at Jabi Arab Junction Abuja, to my house at Lugbe, inside the car was driver and two other young guys.
Unknowing that the car is one-chance immediately I entered inside the car and close the door, they zoom off and wind up glass and the glass was tinted, they volume their music and pressed me down. Then they started rubbing me and do a lot of transaction on my account, which they transfer Three Hundred and Sixty Thousand Two Hundred Naira (N360,200.00) from my account to two different accounts Eco Bank and GT Bank, through P.O.S.

And withdraw One Hundred and Six Thousand Two Hundred and Twenty Five Naira (N106,225.00) Through ATM and took One Hundred Thousand Naira (N100,000) from my purse and my Phone Infinix Hot 5, cost N36,000.

During the time they trying to depressed me down, they really hit me with hammer, which affect my bone, my first Aid and my bone therapy cost me 619,155 my treatment and the ones they rubies me is total of (1,221,580).

Immediately I reported my case to Utako Division on the 12th June, 2019 of the D.C.O instruct I.P.O to follow the case up. The I.P.O makes me to spend more than 10,000 and I gave him all the evident I have, he write to the bank, when he got the man, he settle with him with out informing me. Each time I called him, he will be feeling disturbed, if I meet him in the office he will tell me to go that he is working on it and he will never call me back.

On the 31st July, 2019, I took my case to Police Headquarter Area 11, my I.P.O is Mr. Femi, my case was carried out immediately and he never request for any money from me; I send him all the evidence I have on his whatsapp.

On the 15th August, 2019 at noon time he invited me to his office and show me the man that own the P.O.S and his staff, my I.P.O proof to the man and his friend so many evidence which proof that his hand is on my case, even the man P.O.S address that he is using in his office is fake address all he does is to be having side talk with my I. P. O.

The man has nothing to justify himself right there he agree to pay me my money. The man still in the office when my I.P.O ask me to go home that he want to further his investigation on the 2nd account which is GT Bank.

After 3 weeks I don’t hear from him I went to his office on Friday, but he ask me to come back on Monday. On that Monday I came back to his office he gave me statement of GT Bank saying that my transaction did not show on it, that he is confused about my case, but he will still try his best on it. He gave me copy of the GTB documents when I took it to nearby branch, one of the Bank staff told me that the documents is not from them because there was no GT Bank Logo and official stamp on it. and since then till now, he never call me or do anything about my case. He close my case. with a wounded heart, I Appeal before this great forum, to join hands with m :oe and get me justice. Right now my landlady is on my neck, those that sponsored my Bone therapy with hope I will get justice and pay them back is also on my neck......

Am passing through so many traumas right now; am just a young girl trying to survive. I have all the evidence to proveconsideration'

Thanks for anticipation and consideration'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/one-chance-robbers-rob-lady-in.html?m=1

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
I want justice for this lady. This is what almost every Nigerians are facing in the hands of our useless security personnel who are only gallant against unarmed civilians.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
Justice is meant for only the rich in this hell hole called Nigeria, just imagine say this girl nah oshiomole daughter

This is one of the reason i feel no pity for most of this security personnel. I know very soon, anarmed group will rise, that will only target paramilitary and military personnel

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
To think about how many Africans suffer in oblivion, it makes me sad a lot.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
BabaOwen:
I want justice for this lady. This is what almost every Nigerians are facing in the hands of our useless security personnel who are only gallant against unarmed civilians.

Dude why not create a thread for such issues where injustice against civilians by military/security personnels will be treated, we will be glad to join.
Please stop posting such matters here henceforth.

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nicheey:

yeah, as at the time I stayed there. I don't know bout now.

I understand you were only giving examples, NATO attacking Nigeria is an African problem.
If Nigeria falls,population burst. Refugees everywhere, even the so called NATO countries won't be left out.
There are areas in Jos and plateau state as a whole where Muslims and Hausa or fulanis can't go to.
I fear those middle belt people, dem get blood for eyes o. When plateau state still dey boil, after those people kill a Fulani or Hausa, dey just roast the person and eat.
I've been to almost all the states in the middle belt, only kwara is peaceful. There is nothing peaceful about Kogi, Benue, Nassarawa, taraba and Niger state. I have never been to Gombe, but I have family members there, Hausa Christians in that state are facing persecution and you will hardly hear about it in the news. There is nothing peaceful about the North.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nicheey(m): 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
BabaOwen:
There are areas in Jos and plateau state as a whole where Muslims and Hausa or fulanis can't go to.
I fear those middle belt people, dem get blood for eyes o. When plateau state still dey boil, after those people kill a Fulani or Hausa, dey just roast the person and eat.
I've been to almost all the states in the middle belt, only kwara is peaceful. There is nothing peaceful about Kogi, Benue, Nassarawa, taraba and Niger state. I have never been to Gombe, but I have family members there, Hausa Christians in that state are facing persecution and you will hardly hear about it in the news. There is nothing peaceful about the North.

Your opinion differs from mine. Let's agree to disagree, cheers!.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
BabaOwen:
To think about how many Africans suffer in oblivion, it makes me sad a lot.

You can channel your effort into better way by creating a thread where such issues are discussed and people report or drop there own experience on the thread.
You will will be touching a lot of lives if you have a calling in such area
And please stop derailing the thread with issues unrelated to the thread.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
bidexiii:

Dude why not create a thread for such issues where injustice against civilians by military/security personnels will be treated, we will be glad to join.
Please stop posting such matters here henceforth.
I prefer posting it here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) ... (2208) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.