Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:37 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3092400 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (2205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:11am On Jul 10, 2016
Katyusha:
I disagree..the 81mm mortar employed by N.A troops has a 25m blast radius with HE shells having a 40m blast radius..enough to wreck any technical gunners. 50 shells would have inflicted serious casualties on the attackers to buy the troops

Of course they av much devastating effect and blast radius...!

Let's be realistic here: even the best trained soldier in the world would not stand BHT AAG/HMG blazing from all directions in a base that is not well protected, That's suicidal

If you want u mortar fire to be accurate and to be effective, it as to be from a defensive position. How do you want to range ur enemy position when you av high calibre shells firing on ur positions.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2016
CION PICTURES

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 10:16am On Jul 10, 2016
#NA MORTAR

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 10, 2016
Katyusha:
I concur...The virgin-hunters were like sheep without a shepherd..No coordination, no nothing. But, of what use is. coordination when you have enough firepower to drench a base with 12.7mm and 14.5mm shells? I have TONs of military documentaries on my laptop including many series on the war in Afghanistan, and ill tell you, even a USMC F.O.B would not have survived that attack without Apache support.

The cache BH siezed from that base is nothing compared to the booty at the MNJTF base at Baga. I have the vid of the attack, and there were clips of smiling insurgents emptying entire rooms filled with ammunition, artillery shells (to be used for I.E.Ds), rifles and even mortars. It was a disaster, so ill forgive the Nigeriens.

Someone praised the use of trenches by the N.A troops. But the truth is, sitting in a trench and returning fire against swarms of Dshk-armed technicals, is suicide. No ballistic vest can stop 12.7mm shells. The vest will be diced like onions in a blender. Hence the reason why the term "bullet-proof vest" irritates me so much.

The MNJTF should invest in Hesco bastions similar to the ones employed by the AMISOM forces in Somalia...Layers and Layers of barriers all well manned.

But the question that remains on my mind is, would that base have been overrun if the Nigeriens could have laid down accurate mortar fire?

- We cannot depend on helicopter support. American infantry doctrine is built around the use of aerial assets, that is, troops are only meant to pin down the enemy while gunships or heavy artillery is called in to decimate the enemy.

We can't fight like that because, we simply do not have the resources or manpower to deploy helicopter or artillery assets in every engagement. In America, it is the machine, not the man that does the fighting.

- Baga and Gwoza were major embarrassments for Nigeria, however, we can see that tremendous progress has been achieved since our Baga fiasco, and it wasn't because of helicopters.

- NA employ a series of layers of base defences. This includes the use of scouts, marked engagement zones, trenches and elevated observation posts.

Every N.A base has a Quadcopter UAV for surveillance, Scout, Artillery, trench, Sniper and at least a 12.7mm.

All boko rats do not carry 12.7mms, they usually attack from standoff positions using 14.5mm. 95% of them are armed with AK-47s firing 7.62mm's. So the vest our troops wear are more than sufficient. An MRAP won't stop a 12.7mm either.

- Mortars alone won't save the base, SOP's simply weren't followed.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2016

[img]http://timesnews.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341d811753ef0133ed79ade7970b-800wi[/img]

address all the following points i laid down before
nemesis2u:
@all
there are SOPs which should be followed to allow successful base defense.

from the video it is kind of clear that global SOPs were not followed .

1.lack of defensive positions within and outside the base from which enemy advances can be stopped or destroyed or channeled into pre-prepared fire zones aka defenders area of engagement (EAs).

generally there are five kinds of defensive battle positions—primary, alternate, supplementary, subsequent, and strong point which must be factored while laying down base defense

a.The primary position is the position that covers the enemy’s most likely avenue of approach.
b.An alternate position is a defensive position that a unit occupies when the primary position becomes untenable or unsuitable for carrying out the assigned task.
c.A supplementary position is a defensive position located within a unit’s assigned area of operation that provides the best sectors of fire and defensive terrain along an avenue of approach that is not the primary avenue where the enemy is expected to attack.
d.A subsequent position is a position that a unit expects to move to during the course of the battle.
e.A strong point is a heavily fortified battle position tied to a natural or reinforcing obstacle to create an anchor for the defense or to deny the enemy decisive or key terrain.

2.lack of barriers within the base perimeter to limit and canalize penetrations by terrorist groups via forced dispersion into selected area of engagement. natural and man made obstacles are best utilized to canalize the attacking force into the defenders engagement areas (EAs).

3.lack of chock points. chock points increases the enemy’s vulnerability by forcing him to concentrate his forces.

4.failure to cover the barriers and chock points by necessary weapons. failure to optimally utilize existing weapons for guaranteed base defense,
that is location and direction of fire of crew-served weapons are not overlapping and supporting each other.

5.lack of locations of target reference points and pre-planned fires, as a result during surprise attack, the defenders loose precious time on target acquisition.

6.lack of external base patrols and off the base / outward perimeter forward observation posts, which would have provided early warning of any impending attack.

7.lack of reactionary force for out flanking and attacking the rear of the enemy.

8.lack of well planned Final protective fires (FPFs) which are immediately available pre-planned barriers of fires designed to impede enemy movement across defensive lines or areas.mainly indirect- fire weapons provide FPFs.

9.lack of pre-planned MANEUVER routes within the base for quick reinforcement.

10.inability to destroy equipment and ammo on failure of base defense due to no clear cut or laid down RETREAT / WITHDRAW SOP.

and many more, this is not to criticize but to help to prevent such incidents.

disclaimer: not all of the above points are relevant to the above video, some are while some are not.

also trenches do not guarantee fool proof security unless they are designed to stop a tank, terrorists always do recon missions and keep their targets under surveillance to figure out the troops defensive positions and deployment pattern and base defenses.

that is why base defense must have barriers which conceals and breaks direct line of sight observation.
further troop position and deployment must be concealed as much as possible.
sniper/spotter nests are best to counter enemy observers.

never under estimate your enemy.
they will always find a weak point.
point being you must decide the cost to be paid by the enemy while trying to breach the said weak point.

and hire the Israelis for consultancy they are best in this business, this is my personal guarantee since i worked with them.

and have a robust redundant chain of command , high moral of troops (troops at a frontline base must be rotated , sent home after every 45 days for destressing etc)
you will top these BH 99% of time
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 11:56am On Jul 10, 2016
nemesis2u:

[img]http://timesnews.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341d811753ef0133ed79ade7970b-800wi[/img]

Now that's what am talking about.

Setting ur mortar on a very protective/defensive position, crews will be able to range and destroy threat's.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by MikeCZA: 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
bidexiii:

Let's be realistic here: even the best trained soldier in the world would not stand BHT AAG/HMG blazing from all directions in a base that is not well protected, That's suicidal

If you want u mortar fire to be accurate and to be effective, it as to be from a defensive position. How do you want to range ur enemy position when you av high calibre shells firing on ur positions.
Spotters.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
MikeCZA:
Spotters.

Spotters......?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by MikeCZA: 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
bidexiii:

Spotters......?
Yes.
Troops can request a fire mission.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
#NIGERIA ARMED FORCES...

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by chinese8107: 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
Henry240:

I watched the Gwoza and Baga propaganda videos. The terrorist took N.A Shilka, Vickers MBTs, LAVs, Toyota's and large & small caliber ammo.

That's the truth, we keep going back and forth with the terrorists it doesn't seem to end. We should be prepared for a massive attack on one of our bases, i'm sure it's coming.

They don't dare as long as the NAF & NA has the quick respond ablility ( ie:Air support arrive in 5-10 minutes + concentrated fire power in seconds) but I doubt it. So the smart option is the optimization of the current resouces in hand,making good use of high mobility and air superiority.How can they took MBT ,Shilka,LAV ?It shouldn't have been that easy.

pic 1: SM-4 rapid-firing mortar rate of fire 40 rounds per minute with laser range-finder,fire control computer and Night-View aiming system.
pic 2: PLL-05 120mm self-propelled gun-mortar 8-10 rounds per minute can fire cluster anti-personal anti-armour round or guided projectile
pic 3: new SM4 variant
pic 4,5: airborne 120mm mortar carrier. guided munition capable.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by persius555(m): 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
Henry240:

- We cannot depend on helicopter support. American infantry doctrine is built around the use of aerial assets, that is, troops are only meant to pin down the enemy while gunships or heavy artillery is called in to decimate the enemy.

We can't fight like that because, we simply do not have the resources or manpower to deploy helicopter or artillery assets in every engagement. In America, it is the machine, not the man that does the fighting.

- Baga and Gwoza were major embarrassments for Nigeria, however, we can see that tremendous progress has been achieved since our Baga fiasco, and it wasn't because of helicopters.

- NA employ a series of layers of base defences. This includes the use of scouts, marked engagement zones, trenches and elevated observation posts.

Every N.A base has a Quadcopter UAV for surveillance, Scout, Artillery, trench, Sniper and at least a 12.7mm.

All boko rats do not carry 12.7mms, they usually attack from standoff positions using 14.5mm. 95% of them are armed with AK-47s firing 7.62mm's. So the vest our troops wear are more than sufficient. An MRAP won't stop a 12.7mm either.

- Mortars alone won't save the base, SOP's simply weren't followed.
The bolded would have saved half of the number of oldiers that died in bosso.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by persius555(m): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
chinese8107:

They don't dare as long as the NAF & NA has the quick respond ablility ( ie:Air support arrive in 5-10 minutes + great fire power ) but I doubt it. So the smart option is the optimization of the current resouces in hand,making good use of high mobility and air superiority.How can they took MBT ,Shilka,LAV ?It shouldn't have been that easy.

SM-4 rapid motar rate of fire 40 shots per minute
This combined with intense air support would have sent BHT scampering for safety. Notice the way bh foot soldiers cautiously strolled behind the gun trucks. Heavy illuminated flare like the one below would have given the base a upper hand.

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by chinese8107: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
persius555:
This combined with intense air support would have sent BHT scampering for safety. Notice the way bh foot soldiers cautiously strolled behind the gun trucks. Heavy illuminated flare like the one below would have given the base a upper hand.

SM-4 can fire illuminated flare rounds
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by persius555(m): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
chinese8107:

SM-4 can fire illuminated flare rounds

Lets hope the military top bras learn from the bosso blunder and get the best equipments for our bases. does the nigerian army posses the SM-4 mortar?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by chinese8107: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
persius555:

Lets hope the military top bras learn from the bosso blunder and get the best equipments for our bases. does the nigerian army posses the SM-4 mortar?

who knows god knows
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Asuokaa: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
Bidexii, henry240 and others

This weapons and cache of arms are not for cameroon chad or Niger, this is for the new attack dey will launch to nigerian military...

BH are not afraid of chad nor niger or cameroon bcause dey knw dis pple don't pose a strong military, did u see d AA dey took from niger forces , it meant for Alpha Jets and co...

Diss is one of the best attacks ever by BH did u see d way dey arrange dose mortars on the ground

They will launch a massive counter-attack in the NE...

Am not a Bh fan, but those arms will do a lot of harm to the military in the next coming months...

Taking over of baga and gwoza was in harder dan this one dey entered easily...

I have lost friends in dis war, brilliant officers and soldiers..

I have an opinion

There should be a mass scale recruitment into the military..

We have SSC I bliv dey should allow open university students to join d military as officers through Short service course, many of dis guys don't even attend class der school is online, dey can b fighting and schooling.. I noticed many soldiers upload pictures even boko-haram upload propaganda videos dat means dey can attend classes on the battle field..

We need men to fight boko-haram not just machinery now, niger had weapons wen BH took over baga and gwoza we had enough fire power but little resistance bcause soldiers were light..

And why don't we have military reserves in Nigeria, we can have 1,000,000 soldiers defending this country..

Now we have herdsman doing der own and avengers, I heard one time dey want to bring soldiers from NE to fight dem, who is in charge of giving our top brass advice..

Like I stated we need massive recruitment..
1. National open university students should be allowed to enter the military as officers like d reserve style

2. They should allow at least 200,000 soldiers every six month like dey did in old times , my dad joined d military ssc style and he was just an ssce student den, I bliv dey should continue it like dat many of dis ssc guys get retired on time so dey should be massive intake everytime, Regulars can fight war alone dey need back up.. There is nothing bad if 5 Lieutenants are leading a team of 30 soldiers each with a 2nd.LT as 2IC from different angels to one location..

3. They should allow people dat want to serve d military join, der a lot of guys dat will lay down der lives willingly for dis country..

4. They should do bring massive fighter aircraft now.. Dat region is too wide for only foot soldiers to scale through.. An Aircraft can go far where a footsoldiers will be catching up to meet with, like d way russia did during d cold war

I hope dis is a nice idea..

If it is it should be channeled to the defence quarters immediately
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 2:56am On Jul 11, 2016
Asuokaa:
Bidexii, henry240 and others

This weapons and cache of arms are not for cameroon chad or Niger, this is for the new attack dey will launch to nigerian military...

BH are not afraid of chad nor niger or cameroon bcause dey knw dis pple don't pose a strong military, did u see d AA dey took from niger forces , it meant for Alpha Jets and co...

Diss is one of the best attacks ever by BH did u see d way dey arrange dose mortars on the ground

They will launch a massive counter-attack in the NE...

Am not a Bh fan, but those arms will do a lot of harm to the military in the next coming months...

Taking over of baga and gwoza was in harder dan this one dey entered easily...

I have lost friends in dis war, brilliant officers and soldiers..

I have an opinion

There should be a mass scale recruitment into the military..

We have SSC I bliv dey should allow open university students to join d military as officers through Short service course, many of dis guys don't even attend class der school is online, dey can b fighting and schooling.. I noticed many soldiers upload pictures even boko-haram upload propaganda videos dat means dey can attend classes on the battle field..

We need men to fight boko-haram not just machinery now, niger had weapons wen BH took over baga and gwoza we had enough fire power but little resistance bcause soldiers were light..

And why don't we have military reserves in Nigeria, we can have 1,000,000 soldiers defending this country..

Now we have herdsman doing der own and avengers, I heard one time dey want to bring soldiers from NE to fight dem, who is in charge of giving our top brass advice..

Like I stated we need massive recruitment..
1. National open university students should be allowed to enter the military as officers like d reserve style

2. They should allow at least 200,000 soldiers every six month like dey did in old times , my dad joined d military ssc style and he was just an ssce student den, I bliv dey should continue it like dat many of dis ssc guys get retired on time so dey should be massive intake everytime, Regulars can fight war alone dey need back up.. There is nothing bad if 5 Lieutenants are leading a team of 30 soldiers each with a 2nd.LT as 2IC from different angels to one location..

3. They should allow people dat want to serve d military join, der a lot of guys dat will lay down der lives willingly for dis country..

4. They should do bring massive fighter aircraft now.. Dat region is too wide for only foot soldiers to scale through.. An Aircraft can go far where a footsoldiers will be catching up to meet with, like d way russia did during d cold war

I hope dis is a nice idea..

If it is it should be channeled to the defence quarters immediately
This is a really bad idea
Nigeria has Eight Divisions in the making,they do not need half baked recruits out of high school leading other half baked recruits,that time thankfully has passed.
Bosso did not fall for 48 hours because of a lack of men, it fell due to a lack of proper training,quality Soldiers and Tactics
The videos shows the#$%& traveling over open ground,please I beg the #$%& to try in Nigerian territory.
Baga and Monguno had more equipment lost than this ,and apparently the NA based on their performance is much better at handling this .
Niger had no close air support, Nigeria crucially not does but has a Chief who clearly believes Pilots should fly .
The battle @ Bosso was over a period of 48 hours by that time Buratai would of been there.Different country different scenario.
BH has already tested Nigeria since then and they got their asses handed to them,they will try in the coming days and the result will be the same .This is why they are situated in No Man 's land between Niger /Chad and Nigeria.
The last thing Nigeria needs is Soldiers who are are just seeking employment , they need highly trained and heavily equipped Soldiers .
No mass recruitment of people looking for a pay check.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 2:59am On Jul 11, 2016
Sorry
Nigeria crucially DOES Have close air support typo error.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by chinese8107: 3:59am On Jul 11, 2016
LTGEN:
Sorry
Nigeria crucially DOES Have close air support typo error.
A Quadcopter UAV for surveillance+rapid firing mortar or howizer can do many jobs equals to close air support.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by chinese8107: 4:51am On Jul 11, 2016
bidexiii:

There are many high-tech motars with laser range finder ,computer Trajectory Calculation,or even guided projectile can fire accurate and effective.However most of time for a counter insurgent operation there are many different ways dealing with.

Quadcopter UAVs for surveillance locate the enemy first before they approch you.And fire first with motar or howitzer before they get close to you and fire.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:33am On Jul 11, 2016
chinese8107:

There are many high-tech motars with laser range finder ,computer Trajectory Calculation,or even guided projectile can fire accurate and effective.However most of time for a COIN no need.cos there are many different ways dealing with.

Quadcopter UAVs for surveillance locate the enemy first before they approch you.And fire first with motar or howitzer before they get close to you and fire.

Yew of course I know, will put corrupt leaders and top brass by hi-tech weapons like that. And even if they are going to buy it takes months or even years, while other countries;(morroco,egypt,algeria) get that in matters of few month..........
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:39am On Jul 11, 2016
FINALLY..........AFTER 3 YEAR OF ACTIVE DUTY ON THE FRONTLINES THESE SOLDIERS FINALLY GET TO SEE THERE FAMILY ... grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:02am On Jul 11, 2016
MNJTF Defence chiefs pledge to intensify efforts against Boko Haram

The Council of Chiefs of Defence Staff (CDS) of Multinational Joint Task Force (MNJTF), Troop Contributing Countries (TCC), has resolved to intensify collective efforts aimed at clearing the remnant of Boko Haram terrorists in the region.

The council’s resolution, at the end of its a special session held in Niger Republic, is contained in a statement issued on Saturday by Col. Muhammad Dole, the MNJTF’s Public Information Officer.

He said the session was held to reappraise the special joint operation around the Chad Basin tagged `Operation Gama Aiki.’

Dole said the council reaffirmed its commitment to continue pooling resources together to finally combat the menace of Boko Haram terrorists in the sub-region.

He said the Council of Chiefs of Defence Staff (CDS) of Multinational Joint Task Force (MNJTF), Troop Contributing Countries (TCC), held special session to reappraise Op GAMA AIKI.

According to Dole, the Chairman of the Council and Chief of Defence Staff of Nigerien Armed Forces, Gen Seyni Garba addressed the meeting on the status of the operation.

“It is apparent that despite the limited capability of the Boko Haram Terrorists (BHT), they still pose serious security threats in the region.

“It is absolutely necessary to pull resources together to flush out the remnant of the terrorists,’’ Garba was quoted as saying.

Dole said Commander of MNJTF, Maj.-Gen. Lamidi Adeosun briefed the meeting on the general security, logistic and operational status of Operation Gama Aiki.

He said the commander assured the meeting that the MNJTF was making tremendous progress in the theatre of operation despite the challenges.

Dole said the council commended both the air and ground forces for their professional conduct in the frontlines.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by chinese8107: 7:18am On Jul 11, 2016
bidexiii:

Yew of course I know, will put corrupt leaders and top brass by hi-tech weapons like that. And even if they are going to buy it takes months or even years, while other countries;(morroco,egypt,algeria) get that in matters of few month..........
I guess there are financial diffculites. oil price down currency exchange rate unstable ect...
So it's smart making good use of current weapons.BH fight usually within 2km or visual range. send some units scouting or patrolling within 2km or visual range.UAVs flying at 5-10km plus artillery fire covering they have no chance to get close..
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
INFANTRY SOLDIER VS AFSF

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
S

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
IbnSultaan:
S

Dabing to badt......... grin cool
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:12am On Jul 12, 2016
Police in Edo Defuse IED in Oil Well

Adibe Emenyonu in Benin City
The Nigeria Police on Monday said that it has defused an object suspected to be an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) in an oil well operated by Dubri Oil Company Limited in Ovia North West Local Government Area of Edo State.

‎The Commissioner of Police, Mr. Chris Ezike, disclosed this to journalists in Benin City, saying that the suspected explosive device was successfully defused and recovered by a team of Explosive Ordinance Detectives (EOD) and tactical operatives after it received information about it on July 10.

According to him, a preliminary report ‎issued by EOD experts indicated that two undetonated objects suspected to be IEDs were placed in the oil wellhead.

He said that two sacks containing Amfo, a mixture of ammonium‎ nitrate and fuel, were tied to the facility.

Explaining that at a close examination of the IEDs showed that they contained two detonators, a strand of cortex, dylatine, power source and firing cable, Ezike however noted that the command had reinforced security in the area.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:22am On Jul 12, 2016
10 Soldiers killed as Al-Shabaab bombs Somali Army base

Al Shabaab Islamist militants has rammed a car packed with explosives into a Somali army base southwest of the capital killing at least 10 soldiers.

The Monday attack happened in a nearby town of Afgooye and was made known by the head of the military group officer Major Ahmed Farah.
An al Shabaab spokesman said its fighters were behind the raid and said 30 soldiers had been killed.
The group is known to often cite a higher death toll than official figures.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:27am On Jul 12, 2016
#CION PICTURES

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by chinese8107: 9:20am On Jul 12, 2016
Henry240:

3, We seriously need to consider putting trackers on our Hilux vehicles.

NA vehicle especially heavy assets should have a GPS tracking device even if being captured by enemy still trackable. this will not cost much and no technical diffculties.

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (2205) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.