Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:42 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3092227 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) ... (2205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nicheey(m): 1:50am On Sep 29, 2020
GeneralFarouq:
Using India has ur line of argument is weak... Indian a third world country, poverty,not much difference btw Indian and Nigeria

Do you know India is one of the world's fastest growing economy? And an uprising super power?.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by KingAzubuike(f): 5:55am On Sep 29, 2020
Redemption1:
I don't know how those clowns did it but they opened the boot and jumped out from the car, the officer chased them but the thined out, cadets are magicians grin, The officer did eye service and he told commandant about what happened, Las Las those clowns were sos (struck of strength). The next day commandant banged fire alarm, oboy! First commandant fire alarm since he came to office, the baba was just angry that cadets went to town, the truth is that you can't stop cadets from blowing awol, it's not possible, you didn't give them break and you don't want them to blow awol, is there anything like that? I'm sure that you're a civilian @Ltgen, even if you're an officer you're probably a colito grin so you won't understand, I can bet my life that you're not a regular, you think RC training is the same with colitos or that smoke soldiers do at deport, lemme give you a breakdown of Nda routine..

Light out is by 23:30 but is there anything like light out in my father's Academy? Light out that you'll be serving you culprit job, or doing anything, light out is supposed to be from 23:30 to 01:30 but you can't sleep for that 2 hours because you'll be shinning boot(as per glass cheesy), when you're through with this you'll iron your uniform and you'll clean your room, you'll scrumb your floor with brush so tey the floor will be tired and start calling you dj khalid grin

It's possible for you to be even serving job, your culprit will come and park you and go and suffer you, but I'm not even talking about the job aspects, i just want to just talk about the normal Academy routine, from 01:30 to 04:00 cadets will be doing jikapa, that's cleaning on their various platoon, they wash toilets and all those stuffs, in Nda we no get cleaners...

That 04:00 is time for muster parade, muster will finish by 5 and everybody will go our for first period lectures, it's usually from 06:00 to 06:45, but you must be at the venue of your first period 30mins early, so way and manner you go to cadet mess and eat you dinner by that 5am is your business but cadets don't like going to mess that morning because you'll be late for first period and if you're late you'll serve job, oscars(soldiers) them go use you take shine, them no like us and we no like soldiers and colitos(SSC %DSSC) grin

First period will end by 06:45 and you'll have to run back to lines(hostel) to go and change up and go for A branch class, that's from 8am to 2pm, you that they'll catch in lines by 7:10am you'll nearly run mad, one funny thing about Nda is that when you're in your room you'll look your room but immediately you're going out you'll open your doors and many cadets are thieves, you'll even see your senior telling you to go and steal something for you, he'll say tactically mamsa that stuff and bring it to me..

From 2pm you'll go to mess for lunch, on your way to mess you'll just be serving job from one Junction to another, mehn e dey sweet to serve job oo, I miss serving job, cadets sef will hunch (frog jump) 3.2km, we'll be hunching so tey frog will even see us and start calling us course mates cheesy, we'll nak forward row so tey we'll have the devil's eye at out back but we were already used to serving job.... After all the job sha cadets will double to mess and damage the canwee(food) properly, then go to lines to change up for games, games depends on the coming up competition, if it's obstacle competition all man will go and be crossing obstacle, it just depends on the competition, games is from 15:30 to 18:00 then cadets will go and prepare for prep (night class) then central checking. Oboy! Time for Central checking just zero your mind for job, everybody must serve job, if you're a culprit you seniors will come and park you, they'll suffer you toll God knows when, you'll serve job till the next day, you can save job for 7hours straight. Oboy! Nda is not like deport oo, I have seen soldiers that later got into Nda and they dashed, e dey happen, the suffering is for 5 years and yes cadets do cry,even the so called 5th termers dey cry grin, the thing is just for you to just zero you mind and pray you pass out, because you can suffer for 5years and on the day of POP they'll still withdraw you, that's ofe! I'll complete the story later today sha, why i was withdrawn and what happened after my withdrawal
Please continue
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:05am On Sep 29, 2020
@Redemption1 continue please. Do not be distracted by noisemakers. We dey your back grin

When I first started posting about Northeast insurgency here and the Govt/Top military docile attitude towards this war, many peeps were bombarding me upandan with their F-22 Raptors.

Today they are all waiting for my information grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by seankafor(m): 6:24am On Sep 29, 2020
Redemption1:
I don't know how those clowns did it but they opened the boot and jumped out from the car, the officer chased them but the thined out, cadets are magicians grin, The officer did eye service and he told commandant about what happened, Las Las those clowns were sos (struck of strength). The next day commandant banged fire alarm, oboy! First commandant fire alarm since he came to office, the baba was just angry that cadets went to town, the truth is that you can't stop cadets from blowing awol, it's not possible, you didn't give them break and you don't want them to blow awol, is there anything like that? I'm sure that you're a civilian @Ltgen, even if you're an officer you're probably a colito grin so you won't understand, I can bet my life that you're not a regular, you think RC training is the same with colitos or that smoke soldiers do at deport, lemme give you a breakdown of Nda routine..

Light out is by 23:30 but is there anything like light out in my father's Academy? Light out that you'll be serving you culprit job, or doing anything, light out is supposed to be from 23:30 to 01:30 but you can't sleep for that 2 hours because you'll be shinning boot(as per glass cheesy), when you're through with this you'll iron your uniform and you'll clean your room, you'll scrumb your floor with brush so tey the floor will be tired and start calling you dj khalid grin

It's possible for you to be even serving job, your culprit will come and park you and go and suffer you, but I'm not even talking about the job aspects, i just want to just talk about the normal Academy routine, from 01:30 to 04:00 cadets will be doing jikapa, that's cleaning on their various platoon, they wash toilets and all those stuffs, in Nda we no get cleaners...

That 04:00 is time for muster parade, muster will finish by 5 and everybody will go our for first period lectures, it's usually from 06:00 to 06:45, but you must be at the venue of your first period 30mins early, so way and manner you go to cadet mess and eat you dinner by that 5am is your business but cadets don't like going to mess that morning because you'll be late for first period and if you're late you'll serve job, oscars(soldiers) them go use you take shine, them no like us and we no like soldiers and colitos(SSC %DSSC) grin

First period will end by 06:45 and you'll have to run back to lines(hostel) to go and change up and go for A branch class, that's from 8am to 2pm, you that they'll catch in lines by 7:10am you'll nearly run mad, one funny thing about Nda is that when you're in your room you'll look your room but immediately you're going out you'll open your doors and many cadets are thieves, you'll even see your senior telling you to go and steal something for you, he'll say tactically mamsa that stuff and bring it to me..

From 2pm you'll go to mess for lunch, on your way to mess you'll just be serving job from one Junction to another, mehn e dey sweet to serve job oo, I miss serving job, cadets sef will hunch (frog jump) 3.2km, we'll be hunching so tey frog will even see us and start calling us course mates cheesy, we'll nak forward row so tey we'll have the devil's eye at out back but we were already used to serving job.... After all the job sha cadets will double to mess and damage the canwee(food) properly, then go to lines to change up for games, games depends on the coming up competition, if it's obstacle competition all man will go and be crossing obstacle, it just depends on the competition, games is from 15:30 to 18:00 then cadets will go and prepare for prep (night class) then central checking. Oboy! Time for Central checking just zero your mind for job, everybody must serve job, if you're a culprit you seniors will come and park you, they'll suffer you toll God knows when, you'll serve job till the next day, you can save job for 7hours straight. Oboy! Nda is not like deport oo, I have seen soldiers that later got into Nda and they dashed, e dey happen, the suffering is for 5 years and yes cadets do cry,even the so called 5th termers dey cry grin, the thing is just for you to just zero you mind and pray you pass out, because you can suffer for 5years and on the day of POP they'll still withdraw you, that's ofe! I'll complete the story later today sha, why i was withdrawn and what happened after my withdrawal
I just hope you re using a strong ip address and mock location changer.

And also temporary mail wink
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 7:49am On Sep 29, 2020
seankafor:
I just hope you re using a strong ip address and mock location changer.

And also temporary mail wink

They can't do him nothing anymore. He can even go as far as writing a book about his experience in academy and nothing will happen.
He is no longer bound by any law or oath because he is no longer in the system.

We should know our laws. I'm even surprised our self proclaimed officers in the house are ranting.

Even ex navy seals and delta force operators write books about what they went through in the system. Is Academy more secret than delta force?

As long as he is not sharing classified information.

You guys should be calming down and allow the young fellow to tell his story.

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 7:59am On Sep 29, 2020
Azerbaijan is really dominating the war with Turkish drones. Nigeria should consider drones from turkey. They've proven very effective in almost all theaters they've been seen. From Syria to Libya and now Azerbaijan-Armenia. The footages I saw were very clear and the strike very accurate. It will be a game changer, not only for counterinsurgency but also in regional power plays if we can have a squadron of those drones.

You can follow this thread for more information about the war; https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1310640395550949377?s=19

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 8:02am On Sep 29, 2020

LOL for our officers in the house who think it's abnormal to talk about academy experience online.

Y'all should take out time to read on reddit or quora about cadets and graduates from west point and other military academys around the world.

Cadets bant their drill sergeants all the time and it's no crime.

Those officers who's name was mentioned earlier, some say they might get in trouble because their name was mentioned.
And I ask my self. If what he is saying can put them in trouble that means they are doing their jobs the wrong way.
And all those in support of their actions are the problem.

Drops Mic. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 8:57am On Sep 29, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
@Redemption1 continue please. Do not be distracted by noisemakers. We dey your back grin

When I first started posting about Northeast insurgency here and the Govt/Top military docile attitude towards this war, many peeps were bombarding me upandan with their F-22 Raptors.

Today they are all waiting for my information grin grin

Lol. This guy sha

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2020
Faithful007:
You should also talk about walfare for soliders in the US, proper feeding and how their health is well taken care of. Why don't we copy that? The British military that we copied, does not allow their cadets to do what would lead to their death, their documentaries on how they train their cadets used to be aired on Discovery, bullying would result in expulsion. That someone dies during training is unheard of. Nobody signs his life out in training in foreign countries. It never happens in those countries you mentioned. Courage is not achieved by hardship, it is achieved by proper training on how to handle situations. Physical training is just to strengthen the body. It does not make one more battle wise and sound, you teach cadets proper leadership not harden them. That's why our soldiers are usually wicked yet very undisciplined. The other day, cadets were dancing on the road, blocking traffic. Many cadets I've met are very unruly, and heartless. Those are the kind of people we produce. If it were only SFs I would have not had so much problem, what does sitting on the head for hours achieve in the life of a cadet?

Agreed without reservation or question ❓

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 9:19am On Sep 29, 2020
Whyem15:
Azerbaijan is really dominating the war with Turkish drones. Nigeria should consider drones from turkey. They've proven very effective in almost all theaters they've been seen. From Syria to Libya and now Azerbaijan-Armenia. The footages I saw were very clear and the strike very accurate. It will be a game changer, not only for counterinsurgency but also in regional power plays if we can have a squadron of those drones.

You can follow this thread for more information about the war; https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1310640395550949377?s=19

That's not the only reason why anyone would consider an armed drone naw. There's nothing the drone is doing that any armed drone won't be able to do.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2020
Whyem15:

I talked about this donkeys ago.

That UAV technology has changed the dynamics of battlefield management and strategy COMPLETELY.

There are UAV's with face recognition technology.

We are talking UAV's that can in overwatch for 40 hours waiting patiently at the same gathering intelligence as well as monitoring enemy movements.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 9:39am On Sep 29, 2020
youghs:

That's not the only reason why anyone would consider an armed drone naw. There's nothing the drone is doing that any armed drone won't be able to do.
Obviously, which was why I said "Nigeria should consider drones from Turkey". They should do assessment and fund out if it fits into their needs.
Who knows, it might be cheaper than other drones from the west and more durable/maintainable than drones from China and some other countries.
Considering Turkey is desperately looking for ways to increase its influence all over the world, we might be able to get ToT or other important perks from them.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by upko: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2020
Xbee007:

You don't know him. You don't know his story and what caused his withdrawal from the school. You don't know the sacrifices that he has made yet you feel it is okay to say this rubbish about him. Do you know what it means being back to square one after wasting three years that you are never going to get back? It is okay to keep quiet sometimes when you have nothing good to say.

Well the ones that finished successfully, hasn't the system been wasting their lives already all for naught?
Most Nigerians are foolish don’t waste your time, they have been serially oppressed and brainwashed into thinking suffering is a norm and should be embraced.

12 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by upko: 10:11am On Sep 29, 2020
Honestly some Nigerians are just too moronic and foolish, being in the military doesn’t mean you stop being human, it’s not a license to years of suffering and not all suffering builds character and strength, sometimes you’re just suffering plain and simple.

Nigerians take suffering like its an Olympic, bragging about who suffers the most, they have been oppressed and abused to the point that they don’t even know that they’re suffering. The would even fight you for speaking up. Seriously who cursed us?

Planting your head from January to December at the military academy doesn’t make or build a better soilder, it’s plain suffering.

Why una just like to glorify suffering? One bastard up there is even saying the military should stop “ajebutter” intake. WTF, is it crack??

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2020
Redemption1:
Sarham na bastard oo, someone that withdrew a bsuo last year December, bsuo that's number 1 cadet in a battalion, the man didn't even pity the guy and relegate him, the baba just wasted 5 years for nothing

Bro,, the silly cadet deserved to be withdrawn. And from all you have said so far, Gen. Sarham has done nothing bad. I am not an emotional analyst neither a saddist,,, but if dating is against the rules, why should a bsuo yr 5 cadet do it. At yr 5, you are almost an army officer. As bsuo, he holds a top spot and should show leadership, but he failed. He is not worthy of being an officer. At yr5, if you can risk your career for a woman, you would risk combat for pussy. He was a stupid cadet.

Some people might say the bsuo should face disciplinary action, but I diagree. He should get his degree and continue civilian life. Gen. Sarham is right on that one.

And from everything you have written here, I can confidently sense that the military is Not for you. So, I think Gen. Sarham is right to weed out aje- butter cadets, who would lead troops to death.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kenpaul0: 11:31am On Sep 29, 2020
If you cannot train an Ajebutter in 5 years to become a warrior then u need to sit down and take a look at your training regime...Everything rises and falls on Leadership

FieldMarshall06:

Bro,, the silly cadet deserved to be withdrawn. And from all you have said so far, Gen. Sarham has done nothing bad. I am not an emotional analyst neither a saddist,,, but if dating is against the rules, why should a bsuo yr 5 cadet do it. At yr 5, you are almost an army officer. As bsuo, he holds a top spot and should show leadership, but he failed. He is not worthy of being an officer. At yr5, if you can risk your career for a woman, you would risk combat for pussy. He was a stupid cadet.

Some people might say the bsuo should face disciplinary action, but I diagree. He should get his degree and continue civilian life. Gen. Sarham is right on that one.

And from everything you have written here, I can confidently sense that the military is Not for you. So, I think Gen. Sarham is right to weed out aje- butter cadets, who would lead troops to death.

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 11:33am On Sep 29, 2020
upko:
Honestly some Nigerians are just too moronic and foolish, being in the military doesn’t mean you stop being human, it’s not a license to years of suffering and not all suffering builds character and strength, sometimes you’re just suffering plain and simple.

Nigerians take suffering like its an Olympic, bragging about who suffers the most, they have been oppressed and abused to the point that they don’t even know that they’re suffering. The would even fight you for speaking up. Seriously who cursed us?

Planting your head from January to December at the military academy doesn’t make or build a better soilder, it’s plain suffering.

Why una just like to glorify suffering? One bastard up there is even saying the military should stop “ajebutter” intake. WTF, is it crack??

Most of those animalistic and dehumanizing training has been abolished.
Tho it's no news that most officers and soldiers enjoy seeing people suffer and the only justification is to rebrand wickedness and call it training.

This is why you see cadets behaving like terrorist every time they get little break from the academy. You see them blocking federal high ways and beating up civilians with little or no provocations.
Even when this brutalization is reported to academy authorities, nothing is ever done.

Now imagine cadets from west point blocking a federal high way in Washington DC. I can bet my left balls that those cadets are getting discharged and charged appropriately for the crime.

But nah. A decorated officer of a federal army is here on a public forum trying to justify dehumanization and brutalization.

Even the S.E.R.E program y'all are referring to is not practiced in academy level in the US. . undecided

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:34am On Sep 29, 2020
kenpaul0:
If you cannot train an Ajebutter in 5 years to become a warrior then u need to sit down and take a look at your training regime...Everything rises and falls on Leadership

Guy, you cannot change people. Some qualities are inborn. Dont quote me for baby talks please.

Can you train a dullard to become intelligent, NO.
Please.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by dragon2(m): 11:50am On Sep 29, 2020
Whyem15:

Nobody says we should not have drones. In fact, we already had drones before the debate here.Both surveillance and armed. It is all about the doctrine of use viz a viz other platforms,and current threats. Just like turkey, other nations use drones for hard to reach or high value targets(HVT). That's the doctrine behind their use. A tank is a HVT,so is a Radar site;but you dont start using drones to fire missiles at rag tag terrorists carrying ak47 running in the bush when it can be more than accomplished with helicopter gunships or rockets.That's like trying to kill a fly with a baseball bat when you have a newspaper.
IF you want them for surveillance ,in the current situation I am all for it. Bring in the drones.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 11:55am On Sep 29, 2020
FieldMarshall06:

Guy, you cannot change people. Some qualities are inborn. Dont quote me for baby talks please.

Please.

E don tay way you no just get brain.

First of all you will not find a dullard in any military academy in the world.

Secondly broaden your horizon.
They are kids of billionaires and people from royal homes who are exceptional officers and commanders with various degrees of combat medals.

For your small mind you think say military na for only pako? undecided

10 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by upko: 11:57am On Sep 29, 2020
demolition:

Most of those animalistic and dehumanizing training has been abolished.
Tho it's no news that most officers and soldiers enjoy seeing people suffer and the only justification is to rebrand wickedness and call it training.

This is why you see cadets behaving like terrorist every time they get little break from the academy. You see them blocking federal high ways and beating up civilians with little or no provocations.
Even when this brutalization is reported to academy authorities, nothing is ever done.

Now imagine cadets from west point blocking a federal high way in Washington DC. I can bet my left balls that those cadets are getting discharged and charged appropriately for the crime.

But nah. A decorated officer of a federal army is here on a public forum trying to justify dehumanization and brutalization.

Even the S.E.R.E program y'all are referring to is not practiced in academy level in the US. . undecided
Lol, which decorated officer?? I stand to be corrected, but there is no officer on this thread.

It’s a faceless forum anyone and their dog can claim to be anything, one lunatic was even bragging to be privy to classified intel the other time.

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by upko: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
FieldMarshall06:

Please.
Unfortunately I have to agree with you, we cannot always train a dullard to be intelligent, using YOU as a case study.

You’ve been on this thread for a while now, constantly spewing solid thrash, no matter how many times you get corrected you never seem to learn. So yes there’s no hope for some dullards.
I guess it’s inborn like you rightly pointed out.

12 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by BlackBaron: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
dragon2:

Nobody says we should not have drones. In fact, we already had drones before the debate here.Both surveillance and armed. It is all about the doctrine of use viz a viz other platforms,and current threats. Just like turkey, other nations use drones for hard to reach or high value targets(HVT). That's the doctrine behind their use. A tank is a HVT,so is a Radar site;but you dont start using drones to fire missiles at rag tag terrorists carrying ak47 running in the bush when it can be more than accomplished with helicopter gunships or rockets.That's like trying to kill a fly with a baseball bat when you have a newspaper.
IF you want them for surveillance ,in the current situation I am all for it. Bring in the drones.
They don't learn that first of all, they've used these against conventional armies. Plus Erdoğan is on some weird Ottoman expansionist flex. Which explains why he's chucking military assets all over corners of the globe trying to gain clout and be assertive on the world stage.

When a counter arrives, their efficiency drops.
On BH, we can use sledge hammer to pepper them but we're still failing to address fundamentals. Holding ground and government policies at the north East.
Turkey hasn't resolved PKK insurgency despite an increasingly powerful army.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
grin Cruise and laffs just full everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
demolition:

The first is not entirely true. The infamous video of cadets neckshaving a guy and a particular female one asking "Am I Pretty" got not just those Cadets but all 67RC in deep shyte. Among all the cadets in that video, I know of only 2 that have passed out. Others were relegated.
The "something to be done" you're looking for will definitely not be in the news.

SERE is taught at least USAFA (of the top of my head). The training is in levels
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by FieldMarshall06(m): 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
demolition:

E don tay way you no just get brain.

First of all you will not find a dullard in any military academy in the world.

Secondly broaden your horizon.
They are kids of billionaires and people from royal homes who are exceptional officers and commanders with various degrees of combat medals.

For your small mind you think say military na for only pako? undecided

E don tay wey demolition no get life. In fact, na walking corpse him be.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by FieldMarshall06(m): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
upko:

Unfortunately I have to agree with you, we cannot always train a dullard to be intelligent, using YOU as a case study.

You’ve been on this thread for a while now, constantly spewing solid thrash, no matter how many times you get corrected you never seem to learn. So yes there’s no hope for some dullards.

In the last few hours, you have insulted everyone. You even insulted all Nigerians. It is your type that populate Nairaland.

Lets review all your insults.

upko:

upko:

Lol, which decorated officer?? I stand to be corrected, but there is no officer on this thread.

It’s a faceless forum anyone and their dog can claim to be anything, one lunatic was even bragging to be privy to classified intel the other time.

upko:

upko:

Most Nigerians are foolish don’t waste your time, they have been serially oppressed and brainwashed into thinking suffering is a norm and should be embraced.

In the last few hours, you have insulted Nigerians, like three times. So, I will let Nairalanders judge whether you are normal or not.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
upko:

So you mean people who append General, Captain and LT before their usernames are not actual officers? Who would have thought?

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by FieldMarshall06(m): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
upko:

Most Ukpo's are decomposing litter. You revel in insulting Nigerians. Useless thing.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by FieldMarshall06(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
upko:

Ukpo's generations will be moronic and foolish. Scumbag thinks he can get away with insulting Nigerians.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by upko: 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Xbee007:

So you mean people who append General, Captain and LT before their usernames are not actual officers? Who would have thought?
LOL grin
I believe it’s only proper to start from the rank of fieldmarshal

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by FieldMarshall06(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
upko:

Unfortunately I have to agree with you, we cannot always train a dullard to be intelligent, using Ukpo as a case study.

You’ve started posting madly on this thread, constantly spewing liquid thrash, no matter how many times you get corrected you never seem to learn. So yes there’s no hope for some animals like Ukpo and his generations unborn.
I guess it’s inborn like you rightly pointed out

(1) (2) (3) ... (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) ... (2205) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.