Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,136 members, 7,887,284 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:53 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3097502 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) ... (2205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Are you the Lady in that tweet?
Nope, not me
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Fynline(m): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
[quote author=Whyem15 post=95142084]
Could you share link to any clear video that will prove beyond reasonable doubt that the armed men are Nigerian soldiers?
I will be very glad if we can get one undeniable evidence. This most not go

https://twitter.com/dhanzeal/status/1318664346319409154?s=08

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by seankafor(m): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
Why is ECOWAS so quite?

undecided
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
seankafor:
Why is ECOWAS so quite?

undecided
Wetin the idiots one do before.. Nigeria foot their bills na

11 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2020

I never thought I'll see a day where Nigeria my country will unleash her army to kill peaceful protesters in my life time.

Yet we free radicalized terrorists who kill same soldiers who are busy killing unarmed protesters daily.

I'm so broken right now.
cry cry

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by joshjc(m): 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
This is terrible, they are protest in other corners of the world they didn't unleash their military, tomorrow we will be complaining US and others refuse to sell weapons to us

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
Tobiloba2407:
One thing i know, any armed person that shot into the crowd, would have nightmares for a l9ng time and question his actions, as long as he is mentally sound.

Long time a go, pipeline vandals were doing their thing, and a certain officer was sent with men, to the location, the officer ordered the men to aim and fire, all but one of the men missed, when reality hit this certain person, he developed mental issues.
you right. this is a reality that happens to every soldier who has been involved in any thing of that sort. Lucky dube sang it.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
cry
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Whyem15: 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
Military officers should watch how they will throw the commander that led those guys under the bus when they are not able to deny it anymore. His name is already out. This should be a lesson for others.

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
seankafor:
Why is ECOWAS so quite?
undecided
The only sound they can make right now is to sneeze and fart.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by UltimateDreamer: 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
demolition:

I never thought I'll see a day where Nigeria my country will unleash her army to kill peaceful protesters in my life time.

Yet we free radicalized terrorists who kill same soldiers who are busy killing unarmed protesters daily.

I'm so broken right now.
cry cry

As stated before power if not adequately checked often turns seemingly rational humans into blood-thirsty maniacs with no foresight and capacity for reasoning. We have constantly advised the military to stand its personnel down as this agitation has, HAD nothing to do with them, but just like the drunkard that is just never sure at what point he losses his senses, so do humans in positions of power tend not to listen when most relevant.
How does anyone in their right mind think this helps to ease tensions that started with #endsars. If the government were sincere, state police would be propagated immediately along with a greater share of the revenue sharing formula for the states to enable them maintain capable police services in each state. isn't that how this current government got into power? restructuring? anyone remember. This was such a low hanging fruit for the government, but as usual common sense is not always common.
I GET COCONUT HEAD, I NO DEY HEAR WORD
Government, listen to your people. The people have the power, always. Amazing thing is that, Nigerians that were on the fence before have been tipped over the edge even when 100's of youth have been killed extra-judicially by so called police. The labor of our heroes past shall never be in vain. Nigerians have lost their fear and hence have been radicalized, it only gets more difficult from here on out. Stock up on food stuffs, its going to be a long road to freedom. God bless Nigeria. Inshallah, we shall overcome.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 11:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
I don't know what to say again. I just... ahh
undecided
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
bidexiii abeg what going on in monguno
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by harjorlarh(m): 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
With this video showing the Nigerian Army killing unharmed protesters,the military should just forget about the tucanos.I wonder what kind of people that advised buhari to deploy the fu**ing military,the same military that is so overwhelmed and overstretched.if people start arming themselves omo soldiers will be outgunned.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ugo4u: 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
.hmm

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by UltimateDreamer: 11:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
Toju200:
exactly I doubt it too .
The FG had to deploy military because things are getting out of hands.
Same thing happened in the US

how, when, where.... what same thing happened?
Security officials using live bullets on protesters...
This is barbaric and crass. At this point every state should have their police.
#endsars was the movement. #endpolicebrutality because the cops who extort and kill were controlled from Abuja, people feel helpless when their grievances cant be solved by local and state government. what you get is a pressure cooker effect.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by UltimateDreamer: 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

I'm privy to some information and some where online, if this protesters were realistic, with a sound minded leader, they would have withdrawn from the street, 2 or 3 days ago, this magic the government played wouldn't be able to stick on them, and come back in bigger force in 3 weeks.

I could already predict the outcome of the protest, within the first week.

Strategy? when your people are genuinely asking for change of police structures, the change that was promised before they elected you into office. Now they have to become José Mourinho and start doing tactics again? how, why do people think this is a joke, or a football match. restructure the country, start with the police, give the states more money so that they can afford their police.

14 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
ugo4u:
. I smell sanctions

as them no get sense. I've never seen a country that doesn't learn from mistakes like Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by UltimateDreamer: 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
jarell:

In jos and abuja where they were burning cars the personnel were no where to be found. It's in lekki they decided to flex muscles.

mehn, I weak oh, they virtually chose the most globally connected patch in Nigeria to display shenanigans, and some people claim to have sense. At this point, the cries have just gotten louder. government, do you have sense? not at all. Its plain obvious for everyone to see now. Shooting protester in lekki, stupid move, very very stupid move.

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by UltimateDreamer: 11:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
Faithful007:
forget this government. If it ended like that, it would be politicized and some people will make billions. At this stage, Nigeria now has more to chew. Let's wait to see what pops up tomorrow. It'll take a miracle for Nigeria to escape sanctions.

I tell you, a miracle indeed. everyone has been warning on here,
dont deploy the military,

what do we get, disappointment.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by UltimateDreamer: 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
demolition:

The government successfully radicalized every youth this night.

mehn... couldn't agree more. Sad, unnecessary but, true.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Faithful007: 12:01am On Oct 21, 2020
Nigerian army is denying what is very clear with evidence. They just keep getting it wrong.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 12:03am On Oct 21, 2020
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 12:06am On Oct 21, 2020

Na chadian soldiers come Lekki to shoot unarmed civilians.

This people no rate us at all.

12 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by harjorlarh(m): 12:06am On Oct 21, 2020
The army developed very new proforce MRAPs to akure because of protesters while our boys fighting bht up north are moving in soft skinned vehicles that are susceptible to IEDs and ambushes

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by CaptainStephen(m): 12:31am On Oct 21, 2020
Odunayaw:
I don't know what to say again. I just... ahh

undecided
Really low and disgraceful action this evening....

We are led by a coward!

12 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Hennynitan(m): 12:33am On Oct 21, 2020
While young Nigerians are out there seeking for a better-civilized country, some online kids who have never experienced how a sane civilized country should run are here claiming protesters should have stopped protesting or withdrawn 2 or 3 days ago or they lack strategy.
By these new actions of the government deploying soldiers and thugs to kill unarmed protesters, does it look like this government ready for any changes? Do you think the protesters wish to be out there morning and night instead of their homes and with their families, risking their lives for a better Nigeria? Buhari who appointed his media aide as an INEC commissioner will care for a free and fair election in 2023 just like he did in 2019?
The young Nigerians are out there fighting and dying for a better Nigeria that will benefit us all. Their sacrifices will never be in vain. Power is for the people and not the government. The government should be answerable to the people and not the people scared of the government.
If you have nothing good to say, it's best you keep quiet and stop being insensitive.

17 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by demolition: 12:43am On Oct 21, 2020

at this point. we can kiss the Tucano goodbye.
the cowards just dragged the war on terror back to 2009. cry

12 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by UltimateDreamer: 12:45am On Oct 21, 2020
to the Nigerian Military, and all its service-personnel. You primary duty has always been to maintain the physical territorial integrity of the Nigerian state. Ask yourself and answer truthfully in your heart of hearts, how do you score yourself in this primary duty? Low - Average - High

If you get orders to shoot unarmed protesting civilians, do not take that order, be as brave as we know you to be. Do not sacrifice your freedom and your soul for the immediate gratification of an evil order. If you escape the karma and justice that follow, your children and your children's children will definitely not. Like goodwill, karma is indeed passed on from parent to child, heed the word of God, heed the word of reason. Allahu Akbar

14 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by persius555(m): 12:50am On Oct 21, 2020
I kept wishing the soldiers had approached the protesters and pleaded for caution in return for security cover during the night and in the morning some chick among the protesters would drop their numbers for some of the soldiers.
In the morning, soldiers would help the DJ pack his instruments. Riot police would redtape the parade ground and kindly ask the protesters to give it a break as a result of the curfew that's already in place..

Wishful thinking. As usual, we have bundled another opportunit because of ego on all the sides.
Every time the police put the entire country in a mess, we resort to bringing the army to save the day.

I'm tired of seeing the Nigerian military engaging fellow Nigerians in gun duel. I long for the day the military would be deployed to fight off an invading army.

I'm tired of seeing the Nigerian military deploy our assets to fight off internal insurgency and uprising. Why can't the political system make the NPF work for it's citizens?

We are in this thing together.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by GeneralFarouq: 12:51am On Oct 21, 2020
Whyem15:
Military officers should watch how they will throw the commander that led those guys under the bus when they are not able to deny it anymore. His name is already out. This should be a lesson for others.
pls do u have a link that published to this story
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EricBloodAxe: 1:02am On Oct 21, 2020
There's no army on planet earth as useless as the nigerian army. Very primitive and unintelligent set of uniformed animals. They show courage and valor when confronting unarmed civilians but will go AWOL when bokoharam comes visiting. They claim they're following orders when killing civilians but those orders go MIA when facing ISWAP. I seriously don't wish these cowards well.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) ... (2205) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.