Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,240 members, 7,923,196 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:10 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3125550 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
The fact that we fail to learn time and time again is a pointer to how lacklustre our intelligence agencies have been, There was every opportunity to nip this in the bud long before it degenerated to this! What's more dangerous than assault rifles in the hands of deranged lunatics?! Look at our neighbours Cameroun and how woefully they've fared fighting with delusional separatists, Follow the money, that's the simplest way to deny groups like this to flourish and fester, a treat of military action, would begin a vicious cycle of a never-ending conflict, we just never F*cking learn!

8 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Valkrie: 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
ugo4u:
The DSS and our Intelligence agencies have failed woefully in their duties and this is not unconnected to their involvement in Politics. How comes IPOB were able to assemble over 5000+ men/women train and arm some of them with assault rifle and our so called intelligence agencies didn't know about this? Politician have reduced the once revered DSS into an appendage of their party were they're used to pursue political enemies like their Sowore, EndSars protesters etc who in my opinion poses no serious threat.
It's high time the national assembly revisit the section of the law establishing the DSS, they should be removed as a department of the State because they were setup for regime protection and not for the security of the nation at large.
We are in a serious mess in this country, once we begin to have ethnic/sectional militias (which is a product of insecurity, distrust) we can only countdown to total Chaos which our already overstretched military won't be able to handle.

Are we not already in total chaos..?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Valkrie: 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
SFCommander2:

You are wrong sir. DSS is very much aware of this development. IPOB cup go soon full. FG is looking for a good opportunity to crush the joker's once and for all. You watch and see how the whole episodes get unveiled.

Bro..I hope you know this ipob is already a movement and their members running in millions..Nigeria govt then should be ready to kill many cos the ideology has already taken root and very difficult to crush at this stage..!!

The Nigerian govt still think the old way with not change.. and that is the use of force..what if the govt goes in and are soundly disgraced..what next?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Valkrie: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
Whyem15:

Security is everyone's responsibility and duty. Citizens have a very important role to play in the security of lives and properties in their immediate environment. Virtually all of us have failed in this aspect yet we expect the police and the military to perform miracle. First expose the criminals and potential criminals in your families and communities and encourage others to do so too and see if you won't enjoy the peace that you so much crave.

Expose the criminals to who? With our warp system, You whistleblow to the security its same security people that would tell the criminal who snitched on them and you know what would happen next to the person who snitched...Nobody wan die..!! Most times people know who the criminals are but can't say for fear of the unknown..our Judicial system too is not helping matters...! The problem is simple...We are not sincere to ourselves..!!

9 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
SFCommander2:

Are you one of the DSS secret agents deployed to the East sir? You need to stop propagation nonsense
We all know the DSS is a political tool. Only God knows if the NIA still exists

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by AskiaHarem(m): 2:16am On Dec 17, 2020
Whyem15:

[s] Security is everyone's responsibility and duty. Citizens have a very important role to play in the security of lives and properties in their immediate environment. Virtually all of us have failed in this aspect yet we expect the police and the military to perform miracle. First expose the criminals and potential criminals in your families and communities and encourage others to do so too and see if you won't enjoy the peace that you so much crave. [/s]

No no Nigeria bad! grin
Nigeria is the reason Africa is undeveloped
Nigeria supplies ISIS & South American Drug Cartels
Nigeria is the reason Global Warming is an issue
Nigeria caused both World Wars
Nigeria is the cause of Michael Jackson's death
Nigeria is behind all evil in this world grin

NIGERIA BAD NIGERIA BAD NIGERIA BAD! grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:24am On Dec 17, 2020
Nigerian navy has taken delivery of several Tekever AR3 ship-borne UAS

Source @jake

11 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:24am On Dec 17, 2020
Caption this !

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2020
bidexiii:
Nigerian navy has taken delivery of several Tekever AR3 ship-borne UAS

Source @jake
Sorry,i don't understand. Would the drone be operated by the nigerian navy or nimasa. Cos i learnt that its Nimasa that took the delivery
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:35am On Dec 17, 2020
Stormtrooper11:

Sorry,i don't understand. Would the drone be operated by the nigerian navy or nimasa. Cos i learnt that its Nimasa that took the delivery

Operated by the NN

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2020
bidexiii:

Operated by the NN
Ok. Thanks
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 8:07am On Dec 17, 2020
bidexiii:

Operated by the NN
Stormtrooper11:

it's part of the deep blue project..it will be operated by nn
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:09am On Dec 17, 2020
Toju200:
it's part of the deep blue project..it will be operated by nn
Ok. Thanks
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Fynline(m): 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by upko: 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
Someone rightly said stop calling these people “bandits”

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
Fynline:
Boko Haram has these boys

https://twitter.com/HumAngle_/status/1339545769460817921?s=19

@HumAngle_
·
57m
"Please, you have to dissolve any gang of vigilantes, close any kind of schools, excluding Islamiyyah [Qur'anic schools]. All the troops who have come here to help us, please send them back," one of the abducted schoolboys pleaded in the released video.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
Fynline:
Boko Haram has these boys

https://twitter.com/HumAngle_/status/1339545769460817921?s=19

God this children look tired and thirsty.... embarassed embarassed embarassed

Am Trying to figure out what happened here. Did the Local bandits kidnapped and sold the kids to Shekau?/BHT
Shekau's forces traveled that distance (~450 miles)? .
Definitely one of BHT/ISWAP sleeper cells was used for this propaganda video. If there is anytime for the we to intervene I think its now before this kids are been dispatched into tranches and sent to different locations.
I doubt if our top brass learnt anything from the Chibock girls ?

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
bidexiii:

God this children look tired and thirsty.... embarassed embarassed embarassed

Am Trying to figure out what happened here. Did the Local bandits kidnapped and sold the kids to Shekau?/BHT
Shekau's forces traveled that distance (~450 miles)? .
Definitely one of BHT/ISWAP sleeper cells was used for this propaganda video. If there is anytime for the we to intervene I think its now before this kids are been dispatched into tranches and sent to different locations.
I doubt if our top brass learnt anything from the Chibock girls ?

It would most likely be their sleeper cells in zamfara or Niger.
From the video and the combined voices of the kids, I doubt whether the numbers are up to 500 or 300.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
Toju200:

@HumAngle_
·
57m
"Please, you have to dissolve any gang of vigilantes, close any kind of schools, excluding Islamiyyah [Qur'anic schools]. All the troops who have come here to help us, please send them back," one of the abducted schoolboys pleaded in the released video.

Since their demand include sending soldiers back, that might mean the soldiers have eyes on them.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
The security situation of Nigeria is getting worse by day. Terrorism in the north east, armed banditry and kidnapping on the rise in the north west and some part of North Central, and potential terrorism in the south east..Our leaders need to use their head to think and secure our borders so as to stop these guys from getting arms and ammo.

5 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
youghs:

It would most likely be their sleeper cells in zamfara or Niger.
From the video and the combined voices of the kids, I doubt whether the numbers are up to 500 or 300.

Bro the most important thing his we don't fail this kids, from reliable sources they're ate tracking this guys not to cross the border both military survellence and civilian vigilante patrol are in place.
Negotiations are still ongoing, for me the best way is to use the lateral force, theyll get use to negotiations if we continue like this.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
bidexiii:

Bro the most important thing his we don't fail this kids, from reliable sources they're ate tracking this guys not to cross the border both military survellence and civilian vigilante patrol are in place.
Negotiations are still ongoing, for me the best way is to use the lateral force, theyll get use to negotiations if we continue like this.

Since the kids are now in BH hands, negotiation would be hard and it shouldn't even be an option cos shekau would try as much as possible to use it as a bargaining chip to regain his strength.
The best approach to me is also lethal action, SBS has been doing this for years, might be very very risky but that's the best option.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ashawoKGB: 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
youghs:

Since the kids are now in BH hands, negotiation would be hard and it shouldn't even be an option cos shekau would try as much as possible to use it as a bargaining chip to regain his strength.
The best approach to me is also lethal action, SBS has been doing this for years, might be very very risky but that's the best option.
Lethal action? Over 500 kids?

Is everything OK?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by ashawoKGB: 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
The outcry from the international community will have serious repercussions for Nigeria and the military
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
ashawoKGB:
Lethal action? Over 500 kids?

Is everything OK?

I know the possibility of getting them rescued is 50/50 but If they pay shekau money, more people would be kidnapped or killed including soldiers fighting in the north east.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
youghs:

I know the possibility of getting them rescued is 50/50 but If they pay shekau money, more people would be kidnapped or killed including soldiers fighting in the north east.

Negotiating or paying this terrorist has to stop !
Our generals are too soft and clueless angry

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by QuietMynd: 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
Toju200:
bro you're one of the few people talking Sense here...
Sabi man
May we hear word
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JohnEagle96(m): 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
May God have mercy over our land called Nigeria, I can't imagine the hopelessness our country is into now, and the trauma the children and their parents will be right now.
We got here as a result of corruption, greediness, Nepotism, Lack of patriotism.
Despite our yearly military budget plus police budget we cannot afford an early warning border patrol control system and awareness update system, even thermal surveilance tracking system to avail us of all this unnecessary shame. even mock attack helicopter passes Will scare this guys.Imagine a kidnap of 500 children not rats , this is the worst period to be
called a Nigerian, no update, no quick response, it is a disgrace.
Shame on all our policticians, it shall not be well with everyone who has benefited
from procurement corruption and evil deeds of our budget.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
JUST IN: A former Cameroonian lawmaker, Blama Malla, has been arrested for affiliation with #BokoHaram terror group. He’s a member of the ruling party, Cameroon Peoples Democratic Movement (CPDM) is currently held in Mora Gendarmerie Brigade in the Far North Region of #Cameroon��

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
bidexiii:
JUST IN: A former Cameroonian lawmaker, Blama Malla, has been arrested for affiliation with #BokoHaram terror group. He’s a member of the ruling party, Cameroon Peoples Democratic Movement (CPDM) is currently held in Mora Gendarmerie Brigade in the Far North Region of #Cameroon��

Images of the suicide bomber neutralised by the Cameroon military on the December 15, 2020 in Ldaostaf .
Photo credit: @sembe

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
[/b]Katsina Gov Masari interview on ChannelsTV this evening. #KankaraBoys

1. Non-Kinetic approach (Negotiations) is the viable option to rescue the boys safely.

2. Death reports of some students is FakeNews not true.

3. Bandits behind initial attack & abduction NOT #BokoHaram.[b]
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LTGEN: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
Freed
God bless Nigeria ��
Thank you for everything

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) ... (2207) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.