Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,662 members, 7,948,509 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (1493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3144895 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by NafeesaAA(f): 10:07am On Jan 16, 2021
Masha Allah

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by NafeesaAA(f): 10:09am On Jan 16, 2021
smiley

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Kalapizim(m): 10:14am On Jan 16, 2021
NafeesaAA:
The war is coming to an end.

Boko Haram flees Sambisa Forest due to the Superior Firepower of the NIGERIAN Military

God Bless the Nigerian Military!
How on earth did this number of gas cylinders get here?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 10:16am On Jan 16, 2021
NafeesaAA:
smiley
Why are you reposting very old images?

Again, saying the war is about to end is fooling ourselves. That was the mistake the military made in 2015.

13 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by NafeesaAA(f): 10:16am On Jan 16, 2021
Boko Haram have abandoned one of their Sambisa enclaves under the superior power of the military.

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 10:21am On Jan 16, 2021
NafeesaAA:
Boko Haram have abandoned one of their Sambisa enclaves under the superior power of the military.
Again, very old pictures. This was the same lie and self-delusion that gave birth to a much deadlier ISWAP.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by shadowprimezero: 11:07am On Jan 16, 2021
NafeesaAA:
smiley

These are very ancient pictures. The Army can easily release combat footage and pictures of the ongoing ops.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2021
These are pics of op deep punch around 2018/2019...

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
SamuelAnyawu, you have heard about the recent incident in Marte?

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
Xbee007:
SamuelAnyawu, you have heard about the recent incident in Marte?

Yes Military jets chowed over 18 Guntrucks of ISWAP grin

I heard even some ISWAP who tried to escape on foot were hunted down. grin

No single ISWAP Survivor according to the local villagers info I got directly embarassed

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

No single ISWAP Survivor according to the local villagers info I got directly embarassed
What a relief!!!
grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
Xbee007:

What a relief!!!
grin grin grin

How did you hear about it? I've not seen it on any news source smiley
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
Can a Military police arrest a military combatant that is higher in Ranking?

Something just happened now I witnessed as I was on my way to buy Rice and stew grin

Tho the military has warned it's men over a week to stop loitering around the town and remain in their duty station/Trench here.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
The response time of the Airforce sincerely is top notch.... wink

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

How did you hear about it? I've not seen it on any news source smiley
Murtala posted it on HumAngle.

I'd say the intelligence gathering on terrorists movement has improved drastically.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
The response time of the Airforce sincerely is top notch.... wink
They probably knew they were coming before they got there, HUMINT!

11 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Toju200(m): 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
Xbee007:

Murtala posted it on HumAngle.

I'd say the intelligence gathering on terrorists movement has improved drastically.
The headline is misleading..
When I read the full story it said "Details are still sketchy" so why come up with such headline

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
Xbee007:

They probably knew they were coming before they got there, HUMINT!

That Marte is one of the core home base of ISWAP. Infact it and Gudzamala are the only local government never any Humanitarian has stepped into since the BH crises.

The Governor relocated them late last year back to their home town.

It was a really Big attack imagine using 18Guntrucks for a military base that's not even a Brigade. NAF really tried

16 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by lebuhsi(m): 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
Chop down those gun trucks and erase mobility! ISWAP and JAS have lost over 100 gun trucks in the last 3 weeks! That's something I've always wanted to see, Kudos to the NAF(and those Skyhawk pilots) total badarses! cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Oladeligt: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

The last paragraph sweet my belle no be small.
cheesy cheesy cheesy Make those idiots regret why they chose to come Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

18 guntrucks!!!! That's a really massive victory

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
lebuhsi:
Chop down those gun trucks and erase mobility! ISWAP and JAS have lost over 100 gun trucks in the last 3 weeks! That's something I've always wanted to see, Kudos to the NAF(and those Skyhawk pilots) total badarses! cool

100 Guntrucks ke. Be calming down bro

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by JohnEagle96(m): 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
The news is exciting More Wins for our gallant soldiers and NAF

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
NafeesaAA:
The war is coming to an end.

Boko Haram flees Sambisa Forest due to the Superior Firepower of the NIGERIAN Military

God Bless the Nigerian Military!

Sorry to burst your bubble but I am sorry I find nothing to commend.

Its like having a roof leak on your house, and you wait for your house to be flooded and when the foundations have started to subside and the house near collapse. You then make an ATTEMPT to repair the roof.

We have known for years that Boko have taken up permanent residence in Sambisa. And we have done nothing of substance to mitigate the situation permanently.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by komekn(m): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
There is talk of a new budget allocation that includes both recurrent and capital expenditure.

Anybody have any confirmed details.

Let's have an informed discussion on best value, innovative procurement and what acquisition are required.

Our perspective should be what's best for the nation not the individual.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by youghs: 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
komekn:

Its like having a roof leak on your house, and you wait for your house to be flooded and when the foundations have started to subside and the house near collapse. You then repair the roof.

We have known for years that Boko have taken up permanent residence in Sambisa. And we have done nothing of substance to mitigate the situation permanently.

He didn't ask you to commend na. That's who you're, I remember when you were always on this thread screaming winglongs every time, the winglongs later got acquired, your data finish.

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Oladeligt: 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
komekn:

Its like having a roof leak on your house, and you wait for your house to be flooded and when the foundations have started to subside and the house near collapse. You then repair the roof.

I know the recent successes of the military is difficult for you to accept, which is why u chose to ignore the goodnews up there and focus on an irrelevant issue. You and other BHT sympathiser must be going through a lot.
Pls Accept our condolences.

6 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by seankafor(m): 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
komekn:

who are you... Omg angry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Oladeligt: 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
youghs:

He didn't ask you to commend na. That's who you're, I remember when you were always on this thread screaming winglongs every time, the winglongs later got acquired, your data finish.
I think it is about time people start to ignore the guy. The guy is nothing but a troll.... I have never seen him commend the military's effort and when others challenge him, he'll say it is constructive criticism on the contrary there is nothing constructive about him.
Some Nigerians sha.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by LagosWahala: 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
Toju200:
Nigeria police SPEAR team

Who are these again? I thought SWAT was all the SF the Police have.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by rka1: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
Oladeligt:

I think it is about time people start to ignore the guy. The guy is nothing but a troll.... I have never seen him commend the military's effort and when others challenge him, he'll say it is constructive criticism on the contrary there is nothing constructive about him.
Some Nigerians sha.

He knows more than the military in all aspects. Didn't you know?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) ... (2210) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.