Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,820 members, 7,962,653 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3157089 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (2213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by CaptainStephen(m): 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2018
bidex111:
I still don't understand how they got to this or how they think it will work.
Hand to hand with this guy go sweet o cheesy
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
Congratulations to one of the finest officers I know, an asset to the NA and motherland.

The first African to attend Australian Defence and Strategic Studies Course : Colonel IBIKUNLE AJOSE.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 7:11am On Dec 08, 2018
#RANDOM

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 7:41am On Dec 08, 2018
Boko Haram attacks UNICEF clinic, others

https://punchng.com/boko-haram-attacks-unicef-clinic-others/
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 08, 2018
bidex111:
Congratulations to one of the finest officers I know, an asset to the NA and motherland.

The first African to attend Australian Defence and Strategic Studies Course : Colonel IBIKUNLE AJOSE.
You shouldn't be impressed by so little.
Don't you ever get tired of labels such as: the first black man, the first african... The world is a big place, if the guy is not the first humzn being to do the thing or the best human being to do the thing, then nobody should be impressed at all.

12 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
The Official Delivery of the Super Tucano has been shifted to 2021 (from 2020). NAF is literally pleading with USA to deliver at least two (2) units before then. I hope the only thing we use it for, when it finally get here, is just border patrol. I can't even imagine this BHT war dragging on till next year let alone 2021
US DOD ASSURES NAF OF TIMELY DELIVERY OF A-29 SUPER TUCANO AIRCRAFT

The United States Department of Defence (US DOD) has assured the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) of its readiness to channel all efforts towards on-schedule delivery of the 12 units of A-29 Super Tucano aircraft, which were recently paid for by the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN). This assurance was given on 3 December 2018 by the Director of the United States Air Force Security Assistance and Cooperation (AFSAC) Directorate, Brigadier General Sean Farrell, during a meeting between representatives of the US DOD and the NAF, held at the Headquarters NAF in Abuja.

General Farrell, who is one of the senior officers from US DOD overseeing the ongoing process of the procurement of the A-29 Supper Tucano aircraft, mentioned that he and members of his team were in Nigeria to discuss the delivery schedule of the aircraft as well as the construction effort at NAF Base where the aircraft would be stationed. He expressed the readiness of his team to complete the execution of the contract in record time while noting that the visit to the Base would provide the team with firsthand knowledge of the construction site as well as help avoid delays in schedule and risks in the future. He added that the AFSAC is committed to assisting the NAF to deliver air power capability expeditiously in order to add value to what the Service is already doing in the Counter Insurgency (COIN) operations in the the Northeastern part of Nigeria.

In his remarks, the Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, applauded the US Government for the support it has rendered to the NAF over the years, which, he noted, had been instrumental in ensuring success in the COIN operations in the Northeast, despite recent setbacks. He said it had also enabled the NAF to project air power within the West African Sub-Region, such as the deployment of NAF aircraft to the Gambia in 2017 which facilitated the peaceful transition of power in that country thereby ensuring the sustenance of democracy. He reiterated that the Boko Haram menace was not a local problem but a global one, because the consequences of not adequately dealing with the threat would not only impact on Nigeria and the West African Sub-Region but also on other parts of Africa and the rest of the world. This, he noted, underscored the need for international collaboration and cooperation to adequately and decisively deal with the threat.

Speaking further, Air Marshal Abubakar noted that the defeat of ISIS in Syria and Iraq has had the unfortunate effect of exacerbating the problem in Nigeria with transfer of fighters and equipment into and around the West African Sub-Region, thereby emboldening the terrorist group who now have more sophisticated weapons and equipment. He stressed that the induction of the A-29 would, greatly enhance NAF’s capability to more effectively prosecute the war against insurgency in the Northeast. He therefore urged the AFSAC team to do all within its power to ensure that at least 2 of the aircraft are delivered to Nigeria even before the new delivery date of 2021. The CAS also used the opportunity to thank the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari, and the National Assembly for granting the approvals that had enabled the acquisition of the 12 aircraft.

IBIKUNLE DARAMOLA
Air Commodore
Director of Public Relations and Information
Nigerian Air Force

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Litmus: 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
bidex111:
Boko Haram attacks UNICEF clinic, others

https://punchng.com/boko-haram-attacks-unicef-clinic-others/

not a fan of Nigeria in union with others in Africa. I believe it will, if not already, open us to indirect control by the West as well as burden us with backwardness. We’ll gain no benefits; at least, not ones that outweighs detriments. Our union with Niger and Chad against Bokoharam, for instance, shows no benefit above that which we might have gained alone. On the contrary, the cattle rustling, kidnapping in the North East, and general security deterioration, has about it the aura of wildness evocative of banditry Nomads shrilling over the dunes and drifting sands of the Sahel in pick ups . It’s as if we’ve inherited Chadian and Niger insecurity issues and opened up the North East to the Mad Max world of wider sahell.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
prolog2:
You shouldn't be impressed by so little.
Don't you ever get tired of labels such as: the first black man, the first african... The world is a big place, if the guy is not the first humzn being to do the thing or the best human being to do the thing, then nobody should be impressed at all.

People like hardly av little to show off as achievement: your brain as been so configured to failure you hardly celebrate people doing well around you.

I dont get tired of people striving high in there profession. Is not your fault the society you find yourselves as sharpen your reasoning faculty to who you are !

By the way where are these cockcroaches coming from... undecidedo

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
kabe1:

Bidex111 is an illiterate with a lack of cognitive reasoning abilities.

I'm hardly surprised.

Can't imagine someone with a depleting and unstable brain issues. You are getting worst by the day; such a failure and a looser.

Yet your cognitive brain still as time to read my mention/post, your case as to be reported to "Yaba Apa osi. ASAP !

7 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by upko1: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
bidex111:

Can't imagine someone with a depleting and unstable brain issues. You are getting worst by the day; such a failure and a looser.

Yet your cognitive brain still as time to read my mention/post, your case as to be reported to "Yaba Apa osi. ASAP !
Bidexii don't tell me you don't know who that mad man is grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
bidex111:

People like hardly av little to show off as achievement: your brain as been so configured to failure you hardly celebrate people doing well around you.

I dont get tired of people striving high in there profession. Is not your fault the society you find yourselves as sharpen your reasoning faculty to who you are !

By the way where are these cockcroaches coming from... undecidedo
I thank trolls such as you for keeping good and productif people such as me out of social media. Like this everyone his own. Enjoy your make belief life on nairaland. I have work to do in real life.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
bidex111:

iwọ jẹ alailẹkọ!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
prolog2:
I thank trolls such as you for keeping good and productif people such as me out of social media. Like this everyone his own. Enjoy your make belief life on nairaland. I have work to do in real life.
He spends all his days online in this thread. He doesn't have a job in real life, this is his all and all.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Xbee007(m): 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
kabe1:

iwọ jẹ alailẹkọ!
Omo oodua lon wu wa bai. Ha smh grin
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
prolog2:

You sound pathetic and pitiful...... undecided

I have work that I do in real life too likewise every body here:........ and I am an accomplished & successful man. I doubt if you have an ounce of accomplishment or you seriously you have work that you do

Successful people are appreciative and they acknowledge people doing well in there chosen field. Unlike you that never get impressed unless it's if his the best or the 1st that does such thing.

How many 1st thing have you done in your life; "Mr Never Impressed". Let me give you some nuggets of wisdom- start appreciating or acknowledge people around you that are doing well, no matter how small it his "Mr Never Impressed".

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
upko1:

Bidexii don't tell me you don't know who that mad man is grin grin

Ow tnx man, every body knows now that Kabe1 is a mad man on the loose, case closed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
kabe1:

He spends all his days online in this thread. He doesn't have a job in real life, this is his all and all.

grin grin grin

Dude I can see you are the average Nigerian that gets angry at every little thing, sorry I understand what the country as turned you into undecided

Dude am an accomplished man and I leave big on leveraging. I can spend all the whole time in these world on nairaland if I like. The same time you spend on nairaland stupid man.

How do you know I spend all my time online ..... definitely you own case is far from been jobless grin shocked grin

4 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
kabe1:

iwọ jẹ alailẹkọ!

So you're yoruba...... grin grin grin

Asin win nii Bobo yii sha.... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
MINISTRY OF LABOUR ACCREDITS NAFIL TAILORING WORKSHOP, RECOMMENDS IT FOR N-POWER PROGRAMME

The Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment has accredited the Nigerian Air Force Investment Limited (NAFIL) Tailoring Workshop in Kaduna and recommended it for use as a training centre for tailoring and garment making for the N-Power Programme of the Federal Government. With this accreditation, the NAFIL Tailoring Workshop would be able to award Trade Test Certificates to its graduates. The Certificate of Accreditation was presented in Kaduna by the Representative of the Minister of Labour and Employment, Mr Ibrahim Jibia, who is the Ministry's Director Skills Development and Certification Department. The Director commended the NAF for initiating such a laudable programme to enable youths acquire skills in tailoring and garment making. He urged other members of the Armed Forces to emulate the NAF to assist youths to become employers of labour through skills acquisition. Mr Jibia recalled that he led a team to assess the equipment and the overall environment of the workshop in September 2018 for the purpose of accreditation. According to him, “this is the only place we have visited for this kind of exercise and are satisfied even on our first visit”. He also expressed satisfaction with the level of participation of the local community in the tailoring workshop.

In his remarks, the Managing Director (MD) NAFIL, Air Vice Marshal (AVM) Abubakar Bagare, stated that the NAFIL Tailoring Workshop was the initiative of the Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, to primarily make the NAF self-sufficient in uniform production. He revealed that the workshop was initially to be established in partnership with a foreign firm, with the NAF being required to contribute 300 Million Naira. He noted, however, that NAFIL seized the initiative and established the workshop with less than 45 Million Naira, thus abiding by one of the key drivers of the CAS’ Vision which is “Reinforcing a culture of self-reliance and prudent management of resources”. He further disclosed that the workshop, since inception, has been an avenue to train NAF personnel, their wards and members of the host community. The MD NAFIL added that the workshop has produced over 52,000 pairs of uniforms for the NAF and other security organizations.

Speaking during the event, the Air Officer Commanding Air Training Command, AVM Muhammad Suleiman, said NAFIL had not only provided the means to save hard earned foreign currency but had created an avenue for the development of NAF personnel, their wards and the host community. He extolled the leadership quality of the CAS in domesticating many aspects of NAF functions in order to harness abundant potentials in the Service. With a total staff strength of 106, comprising one officer, 37 airmen/airwomen and 68 civilians, the workshop runs round the clock in 3 shifts with various types of industrial tailoring machines.

IBIKUNLE DARAMOLA
Air Commodore
Director of Public Relations and Information
Nigerian Air Force

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
More...

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2018
In case you missed it, here is a short video clip showing highlights of ‪the combined graduation ceremony of 769 NAF personnel from various regiment courses, including the Force Protection in Complex Air Ground Environment Course (FP-CAGE), Special Forces Instructors’ Course and Combat Search & Rescue (CSAR‬) Course, ‪at the Regiment Training Centre Kaduna on 6 Dec 2018.‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2J4yUcwFrw

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by upko1: 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
bidex111:

He is not yoruba grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
bidex111:

o wa ni omuti ati baba.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by kabe1: 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
upko1:

He is not yoruba grin

Ogun pa o!

I ordinarily wouldn't respond to a delinquent like you, enjoy your 1 minute of fame.

Bastard!!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
The Chief of the Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, was in Kano today to inspect ongoing reactivation work on 3 Nigerian Air Force (NAF) L-39ZA aircraft at 403 Flying Training School; which when completed, would boost the employment of air power in support of Counter Insurgency (COIN) operations in the Northeast and anti-armed banditry operations in the Northwest of the country. ‬

‪While in Kano, Air Marshal Abubakar also commissioned a state-of-art modular theatre at 465 NAF Hospital. The theatre, which is the first of its kind in NW Nigeria, was completed in furtherance of his resolve to ensure personnel and their families have access to world-class medical services. Details later.‬

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
More....

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
Conclusion

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
This thread is battlefield itself.... Everyone with his sworn enemy.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
kabe1:

o wa ni omuti ati baba.

Dude keep ur rotten mouth shot.

Don't you see you're getting mad by the day, "oponu alai nii ronu ara galatia".

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
kabe1:

Ogun pa o!

I ordinarily wouldn't respond to a delinquent like you, enjoy your 1 minute of fame.

Bastard!!

When did you become ; "God of iron:..... you are so so stupid and insane !!!

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidex111: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
@CAS_AMSadique was in Kano today to inspect ongoing reactivation work on 3 @NigAirForce L-39ZA aircraft at 403 Flying Training School; which when completed, would boost employment of air power in support of COIN Ops in the NE and anti-armed banditry Ops in the N.W.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (2213) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.