Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,990 members, 7,973,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:15 PM

Re: Igbos Will Perish In The Lagoon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Igbos Will Perish In The Lagoon (596 Views)

I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech / Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Will Perish In The Lagoon by voiceoftruthNG: 9:06am On Apr 06, 2015
I want to start this write up by first and foremost drawing the attention of His Royal Majesty, The Oba of Lagos, Kabiyesi to note that Nigerians voted massively for His Excellency, GMB not because APC is a better platform but because Nigerians have confidence in him. I am not an Ibo but a detribalized Nigerian who believes in equity not just in words but in practice. Supporting GMB was a decision we from the SS took with utmost sincerity for a better Nigeria when we could have supported our brother, His Excellency, President Goodluck Jonathan. So, for His Royal Majesty to resort to threat to the Igbos in Lagos is condemnable by every sincere Nigerian who really yearn for the good of this nation. As much as I will support an APC governor for Lagos, at least for being a projectile state where opposition was launched, it should also enjoy the dividend of all the pains it has gone through over the past 16yrs of PDP rule. However, this must be done with all decorum and it must be seen to be democratic without any form of intimidation or repression otherwise, it will be a repeat of what we voted against. God bless us all

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Igbos Will Perish In The Lagoon by delishpot: 9:08am On Apr 06, 2015
Well, this can happen only in naija.
Re: Re: Igbos Will Perish In The Lagoon by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:16am On Apr 06, 2015
Trash!
We can't be cajoled to vote whoever's choice,the igbo have the right to choose their candidate.
The Oba is just ranting,likewise the Op.
Re: Re: Igbos Will Perish In The Lagoon by lolababe331e: 9:19am On Apr 06, 2015
I noticed at the end of the report on newspapers they put "allegedly

Lets be careful not to fall for PDP propaganda, these are they types of tricks they play. They did worse to Buhari

Expect the truth to come out in a little while

2 Likes

Re: Re: Igbos Will Perish In The Lagoon by voiceoftruthNG: 9:26am On Apr 06, 2015
@EverestdeBliu: you should read and understand before you comment, pls.
Re: Re: Igbos Will Perish In The Lagoon by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 06, 2015
Has any one of you seen the Oba making the statement credited to him stop this nonsense without verification

1 Like

Re: Re: Igbos Will Perish In The Lagoon by EverestdeBliu(m): 9:38am On Apr 06, 2015
voiceoftruthNG:
@EverestdeBliu: you should read and understand before you comment, pls.
Mister,I wasted my time reading it b4 I commented,well its not worth the breath.
From the excerpt you were 'commending' the oba for threatening death on the igbos,blah blah blah...
Re: Re: Igbos Will Perish In The Lagoon by WisdomFlakes: 9:39am On Apr 06, 2015
Calm down everybody. Ambode will definitely win this coming gubernatorial election and a lot of our igbo brothers will vote for him to make it happen not coz Akiolu coerced them to, but coz they know Lagos needs a FG-collabo right now more than ever and will take full advantage of the opportunity.

JK intends to use Lagos money to oil the practically comatose PDP machinery and we Lagosians just aren't having that.

Ambo Ni Jo.

1 Like

Re: Re: Igbos Will Perish In The Lagoon by Horllamideh(m): 11:15am On Apr 06, 2015
i don' t think the Oba of Lagos can make that statement........something ain't right

(1) (Reply)

Fayose is confused says APC / Is Jimi Agbaje JK Truly Just Kidding? / Pic Of Angry Boys For The Lateness Of Inec Officails.in Igbogene Bayelsa.11:02pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.