Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,459 members, 7,908,327 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:28 AM

Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? (1473 Views)

7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
I've always wondered if its just my exes or its a thing with guys. If you don't like her anymore and you want out of the relationship, do it honorably. Instead of telling her outrightly, they start acting funny and making the babe feel like trash. So, dear romancelanders, let justice be done to the question. why do guys find it difficult to break up with their girlfriend when they want out?
Re: Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by alberto2k(m): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
Honorably

As in Award an Ex for wasting your time? undecided

Re: Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by DonX001: 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
AngelicMe:
I've always wondered if its just my exes or its a thing with guys. If you don't like her anymore and you want out of the relationship, do it honorably. Instead of telling her outrightly, they start acting funny and making the babe feel like trash. So, dear romancelanders, let justice be done to the question. why do guys find it difficult to break up with their girlfriend when they want out?

So that they don't suddenly break the girl's heart and they go all out and commit suicide.
Especially for all those semi-psycho girls that keep threatening to kill themselves if the boyfriend leaves them.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by vizkiz: 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
maybe it is something about your attitude undecided
Re: Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by siegfried99(m): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by ZedX6: 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
Girls are the masters of this game. . . I'm glad they are being paid back.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by alberto2k(m): 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
vizkiz:
maybe it is something about your attitude undecided
ah make a dragon wanna retire, am too hot cheesy

Nice siggy man! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lol

Na you be mumu

If a guy is acting funny, dump his assssssss cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by Lyrically(m): 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Guys act funny when they want to break up but can't find a good for wanting to break up
Re: Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by vizkiz: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
MzNelly:
Lol

Na you be mumu

If a guy is acting funny, dump his assssssss cheesy cheesy

then you end up dumping 50 guys within 5years...then you later end up on the mountain blaming God undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
vizkiz:

then you end up dumping 50 guys within 5years...then you later end up on the mountain blaming God undecided

Lol

You're funny cheesy cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by Tattooboy: 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
It's kinda hard to get laid by that ex afta breaking up 'honourably'. So we do it (break up) like we neva did.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by dulux07(m): 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
Coz gals find it hard to understand when u want to brk up honorably with them, they always feel they ve been used n dump.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by Enegod(m): 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
AngelicMe:
breaking up is old fashioned... undecided
Re: Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by Tallesty1(m): 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Your Exes?

Nah achievement be that?
Re: Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by jamex93(m): 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Because Nigerian ladies love to go out with players,
And as a player I have no respect for how u feel or how u see wat I do

So if the way I broke up with you is not honorable enof to u, its non of my bis, cause that's the best way I feel comfortable when I want to send u off

Note the personal pronoun used are just for examples
Re: Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by lovely17(m): 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
it's because breaking up is not honourable
Re: Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
DonX001:

So that they don't suddenly break the girl's heart and they go all out and commit suicide.
Especially for all those semi-psycho girls that keep threatening to kill themselves if the boyfriend leaves them.
lol. that's something only a semi psych would do
Re: Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
lovely17:
it's because breaking up is not honourable
hmm..
Re: Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by lovely17(m): 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
AngelicMe:
hmm..
what [quote][/quote]
Re: Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
dulux07:
Coz gals find it hard to understand when u want to brk up honorably with them, they always feel they ve been used n dump.
So true

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
Your Exes?

Nah achievement be that?
maybe its an achievement. maybe not
Re: Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by DonX001: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
AngelicMe:
lol. that's something only a semi psych would do

But if it has been happening to you over and over again, you might want to take a closer look at your own "semi-psycho" tendencies.....
just in case there's something the guys have been noticing that you dont know....
Re: Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by CHM11: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
AngelicMe:
Haba, see your face nau..no guy would want that face to be angry cos the face is naturally vexed.
Your monicker should be 'LuciferousMe'. Pun intended smiley
Re: Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
CHM11:

Haba, see your face nau..no guy would want that face to be angry cos the face is naturally vexed.
Lol. That shoulda been my moniker
Re: Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by DonX001: 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
CHM11:

Haba!!!! Bros you dey vex o! shocked shocked
You should learn how to put things across gently, even if you're not exactly lying.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
DonX001:

But if it has been happening to you over and over again, you might want to take a closer look at your own "semi-psycho" tendencies.....
just in case there's something the guys have been noticing that you dont know....
twice is not enough to say its been happening over and over. twice outta four
Re: Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by CHM11: 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
DonX001:

Haba!!!! Bros you dey vex o! shocked shocked
You should learn how to put things across gently, even if you're not exactly lying.
My oga, u just gently made things worse.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by Raalsalghul: 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
dulux07:
You've said it all bro.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by DonX001: 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
CHM11:

My oga, u just gently made things worse.

Lol! Abeg o, i didnt say anything! grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by DonX001: 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
AngelicMe:
twice is not enough to say its been happening over and over. twice outta four

So you've dated up to 4 different guys already?? At this tender age! shocked shocked shocked
Small girls of nowadays.....don tear eye finish.....nobody is small anymore o, even JS1 girls! grin
Re: Why Do Most Guys Find It Difficult To Break Up Honorably With Their Girlfriends? by sholikay(m): 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
OP Theoretically I can't explain reason why.. But practically I can explain to you, if only you will allow both of us to date.. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do We Still Have Such Men? Picture. / [PHOTO] Wicked! Caption This / 9 Signs To Know If She Would Cheat On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.