Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,453 members, 7,950,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

Signs That Its A Fake Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Signs That Its A Fake Church (608 Views)

Who Takes Glory In A Fake Church / Does God Take Glory In A Fake Church. / 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs That Its A Fake Church by tiripsyloh: 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
THIS IS MY FIRST POST ON NL. I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING DIFF. TOPICS FOR A WHILE & I FEEL ITS TIME TO LET SOME OF MY OBSERVATIONS OUT.

FOLLOWING THE CURRENT STATE XTIANITY IN THE WORLD, I JST HAVE TO THROW OUT THIS...AND MANY MORE TO COME.......

1. The word 'church' missing out from their names

Watchout for this. They do this so as to carry their occultic affiliates along.

2. The dates they hold programs (seminars, especially)

They hold programs on these days to celebrate their occultic days and present it to their members as seminars. Watchout for the days in the occultic calendar (browse and see). Christmas, easter, valentine are included. Dnt be deceived! It also complies with 13, and 33 orders.

3. They are of the view that JESUS CHRIST is not the only way to God. For this reason, they dnt want to be regarded as a church, but say so to carry the people along. The worship all Gods a.k.a FREEMASONRY. shocked

4. They also conduct secret initiation ceremonies, and human sacrifices. This is usually done as 'COMMUNION SERVICE' cool
Now watchout for such ceremonies where they offer all their congregation the so called communion. They dnt even call it 'HOLY COMMUNION'

5. Members are attached to monitoring spirits during the 4..above
I have a lot to say... but b4 then, read about MOLESH, OCCULTIC DATES, 13 & 33 MYSTERIES, OCCULTIC COLOURS ETC.

I WILL BE BACK!
Re: Signs That Its A Fake Church by simplemach(m): 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hmmmmmm what shall I say. Don't forget that some of them interract with and make jest of the so called 'evil spirit'

(1) (Reply)

Have You Counted The Cost-spread The Gospel Not 5ex / Hilarious Church Shoe Pic / Shekaus Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.