Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:30 AM

The Fear Of Buhari I The Beginning Of Wisdom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fear Of Buhari I The Beginning Of Wisdom (540 Views)

Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office / APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood / The Fear Of Buhari Whips Nigeria Into Shape, &Africa Just Might Be Carried Along (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fear Of Buhari I The Beginning Of Wisdom by queenetteada: 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom. The fear of Buhari is the beginning of Nigerian systems' sanitation. *Nigerian Army finds Buhari's certificate*Missing $20b found with Zenith bank*NTA calling GMB masters degree holder *Dezieni visits Abdulsalami;*Industrial training fund (ITF) began payment of outstanding fees they have been owing students for more than 2yrs;*Nigerian stock market recorded a gain of ‪#‎906b‬ biggest gain in 50yrs;*Naira made a gain of #27 against the dollar;*Numerous filling stations that were padlocked under the pretext of fuel scarcity suddenly opened gates for business. The war on corruption and indiscipline has already started. sai baba buhari
Re: The Fear Of Buhari I The Beginning Of Wisdom by freshy1vy345: 11:11am On Apr 09, 2015
queenetteada:
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom. The fear of Buhari is the beginning of Nigerian systems' sanitation. *Nigerian Army finds Buhari's certificate*Missing $20b found with Zenith bank*NTA calling GMB masters degree holder *Dezieni visits Abdulsalami;*Industrial training fund (ITF) began payment of outstanding fees they have been owing students for more than 2yrs;*Nigerian stock market recorded a gain of ‪#‎906b‬ biggest gain in 50yrs;*Naira made a gain of #27 against the dollar;*Numerous filling stations that were padlocked under the pretext of fuel scarcity suddenly opened gates for business. The war on corruption and indiscipline has already started. sai baba buhari

sure, am sure buhari will work

(1) (Reply)

Chief Says Akiolu Didn’t Threaten Igbos / You Can’t Steal In My Government And Go Free – Buhari / Updates On Delta State Governorship Race!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.