Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,644 members, 7,968,876 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 02:16 PM

Nairaland Is The Best Medicine - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairaland Is The Best Medicine (682 Views)

Best Medicine / 80% Of Nairaland Is Guilty Of This / Laughter... The Best Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Is The Best Medicine by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
Well... If you are sad, annoyed or somehow moody for no reason, the best way to come out of ur mystery is to open nairaland, look for any topic grin and read the comments.
I promise u that in less than 5mins you will forget anything troubling you.
It's my one secret and I don't miss it daily.
SHOUT OUT TO ALL YEE THAT MAKE JOKE WITH EVERYTHING..
Last week I was stuck in traffic and frustration was building up, I took out my fone and opened Facebook "boring site, somehow lost its value"
Abeg I opened nairaland and clicked one of the topics on the front page, I speed read it and down to the comments, after going through the first page everyone in the cab was looking at me like a mad man" Not the first time it's happening sha" but still I was lost reading and laughing till the traffic cleared and i somehow missed my busstop. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is The Best Medicine by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
Yes boss, nairaland is exceptional and soul healing!
Re: Nairaland Is The Best Medicine by Oxytocin(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

7 Types Of People You Meet In An ATM Queue / Photos Of A Man Trying To Recharge Line With Voter's Card S/N / When You Fly In Your Dream - African Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.