Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,465 members, 7,964,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:29 AM

What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan (58571 Views)

"Igbos, Buhari Needs Your Support To Succeed" - FCT Minister, Musa Bello / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by Change2015(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
dre11:

Still trying to find those sacrifices his cabinet members made to develop this country

Abi

#change
#GMB
#APC
#Ambode-LagosGov
#oneNigeria

2 Likes

Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by Aroh48(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
Oga jona nawa oooo!
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by Kolade354(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!!
You cant succeed in Life if you continue in this way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by lalasticlala(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
irunoobo:

Lalasticlala do the needful

Cool
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by joxxy01(m): 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
dre11:

Still trying to find those sacrifices his cabinet members made to develop this country
did he him self made any sacrifice for the country... Drunkard presido.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by olaniyanc: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
temitemi1:

Silly man. How can Fayose a man of impunity be your role model. What has he achieved. Using military to rig an election. Chei!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by IVORY2009(m): 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Martins301:
GEJ now playing the role of senior special adviser [SSA] to Buhari even when the later has not assumed office. I laugh in swhahili. . grin grin grin

You mean elder states man.
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by dealslip(f): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Frankmishael:
u will never live up to the age of Gej. If it didn't happen know I'm not called

Please stop cursing people. I am not sure GEJ will be happy with your statement. I equally support GEJ
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by betterpikinn: 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
temitemi1:
Silly LOSER.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by holyokoto(m): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Looser advising imaging
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by digitalembrace(m): 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Frankmishael:
I was left in tears when i read President Goodluck congratulatory message to Gen. Buhari I was not crying because i felt like crying, i was not crying cause i supported him and he lost, but i cried cause his words arrested my emotions. He wished his opponent a good administration ahead, he congratulated him and accepted defeat. I could remember by this time in 2011, Buhari never accepted that he lost, he promised Jonathan that he will make his administration ungovernable for him and he later fulfilled his promise. His supporters took to the streets and slaughtered innocent Nigerians but he never stopped the killings. But today, he has won that same man that defeated.him in 2011 but got a congratulatory message instead of threats. He has wished him success and not promising him an ungovernable tenure. Few weeks to the election, the people we call our leaders were busy sending threats to themselves and leaving the poor masses gripped with fear. Some people left the country with fear of the aftermath of the election. But today you'v restored peace by accepting defeat peacefuly..Oh! Jonathan, you've shown us that you'r a good man. You'v shown African leaders the true definition of democracy. You wished not to influence the elections with your powers, you wished not to cancel the election when you can do it and nothing will happen. Posterity will never forget you where ever you go. I am still your fan for life. You'r a good and gentleman but surrounded by ingrates and fools that care for their pockets alone. Oh Jona! You lost the election but won my heart....
Jonathan has no choice but to accept defeat. Buhari did not accept cos jonathan rigged. There's a Difference. And stop lying. Buhari did not threaten to make country ungovernable it was a pdp member that said that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by midasbliss(f): 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Chai!
Gmb Take Ur Seat Already,
Cnt Bear The Way Some Pple Abuse Gej, Abeg Do Come Bk Bayelsa, We Still Love U.
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by olushy: 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Last Bus going to Otueke, from 1 of june GEJ go remember say na two side coin get,GEJ u too go dey buy fuel NEAP go take lite 4 ur house, anyway GMB do anyhow 4year time you go c anyhow, please I want ask dis question NEAP dey off lite abi na take lite 4 ASO ROCK?

3 Likes

Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by Sweetlemon(f): 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Frankmishael:
I was left in tears when i read President Goodluck congratulatory message to Gen. Buhari I was not crying because i felt like crying, i was not crying cause i supported him and he lost, but i cried cause his words arrested my emotions. He wished his opponent a good administration ahead, he congratulated him and accepted defeat. I could remember by this time in 2011, Buhari never accepted that he lost, he promised Jonathan that he will make his administration ungovernable for him and he later fulfilled his promise. His supporters took to the streets and slaughtered innocent Nigerians but he never stopped the killings. But today, he has won that same man that defeated.him in 2011 but got a congratulatory message instead of threats. He has wished him success and not promising him an ungovernable tenure. Few weeks to the election, the people we call our leaders were busy sending threats to themselves and leaving the poor masses gripped with fear. Some people left the country with fear of the aftermath of the election. But today you'v restored peace by accepting defeat peacefuly..Oh! Jonathan, you've shown us that you'r a good man. You'v shown African leaders the true definition of democracy. You wished not to influence the elections with your powers, you wished not to cancel the election when you can do it and nothing will happen. Posterity will never forget you where ever you go. I am still your fan for life. You'r a good and gentleman but surrounded by ingrates and fools that care for their pockets alone. Oh Jona! You lost the election but won my heart....

Oh please! Learn to know where to apply emotions. If GEJ is such a hero what can you say about the hundrerds of injured and killed APC members in Rivers state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by snapshot: 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
JingoOAU:
Medicine after death

Your mouth dey smell
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by donodion(m): 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
san316:
He knew all these and he ran down the country's economy?

Drumming up support for GMB so that he wojnt jail you. We understand. Thief.
Hehehe my bro..you get d parole na.grin grin indirectly telling Buhari..." Do me jeje o"...grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by mrfriday(m): 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
GEJ Nice speech but GEJ should not forget sacrifices are made by ready people/individuals.
Did his government do dat?
Are Nigerians ready?
but he should know citizens cannot make sacrifice 4 a government Dat's not ready to make sacrifice 4 her citizenry.

2 Likes

Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
Koroaso:
********NIGERIANS ARE NOT FOOLS************

********WE WANT REAL DEMOCRACY***********

********WE WANT OIL PROCEEDS TO BE USED ONLY FOR NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT***************

********YOU ARE NOT FOOLING US WITH YOUR SILLY DEMOCRACY WHEN A FEW PRIVATE iNDIVIDUALS OWN ALL THE OIL BLOCS IN THE COUNTRY************

*******USE OIL PROCEEDS TO DEVELOP THE NATION AND PROVIDE JOBS INSTEAD OF TRYING TO COLLECT MORE FROM THE MASSES INFORM OF TAXES*********

********WHAT SACRIFICES DID YOU MAKE AS PRESIDENT 7 PRIVATE JETS? OR 1 BILLION NAIRA FOR FOOD BUDGET**********

********NIGERIANS STAND UP TO YOUR RIGHTS, BUHARI AND JONATHAN SHOULD TELL US ALL THE PEOPLE WITH OIL WELLS/BLOCS IN THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA************

*********IF NOT THEN THE WHOLE DEMOCRACY IS A FRAUD THE SAME DICTATORS ARE STILL PULLING THE STRINGS OF THE SO CALLED DEMOCRACY***********

*********NIGERIAN OIL BELONGS TO NIGERIANS********

GMB/PYO
how I wish people will reason like U bro. We hardly think positively nowadays .I don't know how people reason again.
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by emy77: 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
kayboy4y:
Why didn't u do all these. SACRIFICE? Abeg park well and spare me those words. Kindly arrange your luggages to Otuoke and stop forming POPE the adviser. You had all the instrument to effect the real sacrifice and change we desire but you choose continuity in seeing corruption as a way of life. We didn't forget how you made life unbearable for us wen u increased fuel subsidy. Sometin that never exist. Our Chibok gals, Police Pension scam, immigration nko? The unremmitted $20billion? Chai, dis man is a mistake on Nigerians. Oga Jona, relocate to Otuoke. You're not a hero u're a clueless man. Simple!

U, my friend, are very daft. Did u even bother to read d article?
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by pendusky(m): 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
Don't tell anyone what he need to succeed! Or their sycophants will use it against you when they excel... sad sad sad
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by richidinho(m): 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
Those in the delegation were Secretary to the
Government of the Federation Anyim Pius Anyim;
Chief of Staff Jones Arogbofa; Head of Service
Danladi Kifasi; Archbishop of the Anglican Church
of Nigeria Most Rev. Nicholas Okoh; Catholic
Archbishop of Abuja Cardinal John Onaiyekan;
Executive Secretary of the Nigerian Christian
Pilgrims Commission John Kennedy-Opara; Chief
Imam of the National Mosque Alhaji Muhammed
Musa, among others

In this 2015 I, Richidinho shall not be regarded as "Among Others"

My name will be mentioned among the Elites...Amen
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by Lewisj(m): 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hahahahaha, see GEJ giving advice. Increase TAX in this kind of economy? Were the money is in the hands of the politicians, who WILL never pay tax. Maybe Buhari should make him one of his advisers. Otueke man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hypocrisy of d highest order, yet he cudnt sacrifice his 1 billon naira food allowance. Of a truth gej has s phD in comparative cluelessness grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by mickaelmatherz(m): 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
So GMB can see sumtin good in you and not probe ur govt.... No need to draw close to him now..

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by naijafresh: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
April fool was last week, please!

Time for responsible people to give advice, not charlatans, the clueless and pretenders to the crown
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by Luzehray(m): 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
temitemi1:
. Fayose ur role model? Or road modem. U r lost

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by boytie: 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Some nuts are obviously missing in your head

san316:
He knew all these and he ran down the country's economy?

Drumming up support for GMB so that he wont jail you. We understand. Thief.
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by juskrish: 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
God bless GEJ
Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by naijafresh: 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
Bluetooth2:

He wants Buhari to fail by increasing VAT so Nigerians can insult his government. Oga Jona, why didn't you increase VAT in 2010 ?

Hasn't the Otuoeke express left Aso rock yet?

GMB can indeed increase taxes but only for politicians, their income and allowances can be taxed at 90% so we can rake some of their loot back into the national coffers

WHY SHOULD THEY INCREASE TAX WHEN THEY CAN'T SPEND THE CURRENT REVENUE WISELY AND WITHOUT CORRUPTION?
NO TO ANY TAX INCREASES TILL THEY DEMONSTRATE GOOD GOVERNANCE AND BUDGET IMPLEMENTATION!

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by simplesimul(m): 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
Koroaso:
********NIGERIANS ARE NOT FOOLS************

********WE WANT REAL DEMOCRACY***********

********WE WANT OIL PROCEEDS TO BE USED ONLY FOR NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT***************

********YOU ARE NOT FOOLING US WITH YOUR SILLY DEMOCRACY WHEN A FEW PRIVATE iNDIVIDUALS OWN ALL THE OIL BLOCS IN THE COUNTRY************

*******USE OIL PROCEEDS TO DEVELOP THE NATION AND PROVIDE JOBS INSTEAD OF TRYING TO COLLECT MORE FROM THE MASSES INFORM OF TAXES*********

********WHAT SACRIFICES DID YOU MAKE AS PRESIDENT 7 PRIVATE JETS? OR 1 BILLION NAIRA FOR FOOD BUDGET**********

********NIGERIANS STAND UP TO YOUR RIGHTS, BUHARI AND JONATHAN SHOULD TELL US ALL THE PEOPLE WITH OIL WELLS/BLOCS IN THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA************

*********IF NOT THEN THE WHOLE DEMOCRACY IS A FRAUD THE SAME DICTATORS ARE STILL PULLING THE STRINGS OF THE SO CALLED DEMOCRACY***********

*********NIGERIAN OIL BELONGS TO NIGERIANS********

GMB/PYO

Word!

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan by Godswillu(m): 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
Bluetooth2:

He wants Buhari to fail by increasing VAT so Nigerians can insult his government. Oga Jona, why didn't you increase VAT in 2010 ?

how will Buhari fail if tax is increased?
Let me educate you

If tax is increased, Buhari government will have more cash to execute his promises.

the question now is will you support Buhari or Complain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi After Accusing Him Of Rigging In Anambra / Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.