Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,036 members, 7,970,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:15 PM

Wife Of Lagos State Governor Shares Their Sweet Love Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Of Lagos State Governor Shares Their Sweet Love Story (729 Views)

Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband / 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics / Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Of Lagos State Governor Shares Their Sweet Love Story by lolaxavier(m): 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
Abimbola Fashola, wife of Lagos State governor, Babatunde Fashola, in a chat with City People magazine shares her love story, and tells how she met her husband at the age of 27.

According to her, they were introduced by the governor's father, while she served at her best friend's engagement party.

Read what she said below:

"I met my husband at age 27. That was at my best friend's engagement then. I was serving and making sure everyone was okay and well taken care of, attending to people and all that. And then his father saw me and then said 'I have a son and I will like you to meet my son.' So I said no problem sir. He said 'good, my son will soon come in.'

"When he came, we introduced ourselves. We met. We exchanged our numbers and that was it. We took it off from there. He was cool, he looked cool-headed. He was friendly. He had no airs about him. He was a simple fellow. He was already working then as a lawyer.

"He was at Sofunde, Belgore & Co. He clicked with my sisters too. He was always going to parties with them. He was bubbling with them. I didn't use to go to parties with them. Since my sisters accepted him, I had no choice but to accept him," she said.

http://pulse.ng/relationships/abimbola-fashola-wife-of-lagos-state-governor-shares-their-sweet-love-story-id3632143.html

Re: Wife Of Lagos State Governor Shares Their Sweet Love Story by missbehave247(m): 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Eko oni baje
Re: Wife Of Lagos State Governor Shares Their Sweet Love Story by delishpot: 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Enjoy ya mariage o jarey. Na God do am nor be me.
Re: Wife Of Lagos State Governor Shares Their Sweet Love Story by lolaxavier(m): 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
No religious sentiments between both...waxing stronger day by day...Sai BRF...
Re: Wife Of Lagos State Governor Shares Their Sweet Love Story by tpiadotcom: 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Wife Of Lagos State Governor Shares Their Sweet Love Story by lolaxavier(m): 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
tpiadotcom:
This is almost like the story of Rebecca and Isaac.

Re: Wife Of Lagos State Governor Shares Their Sweet Love Story by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
EXCHANGE NUMBER ke? was it wen we neva started using mobile phones.. #just thinking..
Re: Wife Of Lagos State Governor Shares Their Sweet Love Story by tpiadotcom: 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
Na by force to be ajepako?

Obviously they'd have regular phones nah.

Or you dont know some types of phone preceded mobile phones.
Re: Wife Of Lagos State Governor Shares Their Sweet Love Story by lolaxavier(m): 7:35am On Apr 07, 2015
akinsal:
EXCHANGE NUMBER ke? was it wen we neva started using mobile phones.. #just thinking..

Could have been box telephones nah...u don forget NITEL??
Re: Wife Of Lagos State Governor Shares Their Sweet Love Story by izyrach(f): 8:03am On Apr 07, 2015
....Love love love#.. cheesy
Re: Wife Of Lagos State Governor Shares Their Sweet Love Story by lolaxavier(m): 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
izyrach:
....Love love love#.. cheesy

Hmmmmm, if you're looking for one, you can knock at my door... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Don't Attempt To Post Censored Words By Misspelling Them. / My Latest Love Life / I Need Advice About My Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.