Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,712 members, 7,889,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:03 AM

Igbos Begin To Mobilize Their Lagos Kingsmen Against Oba Of Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Begin To Mobilize Their Lagos Kingsmen Against Oba Of Lagos (2602 Views)

UN To Mobilize Against Boko Haram / ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos / Photos---nigerians In Diaspora Protests Against Oba Akinolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Begin To Mobilize Their Lagos Kingsmen Against Oba Of Lagos by Borderless: 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Adegbodolu1:
[size=15pt]F*CK THE IGBOS, HERE RESEMBLE YOUR PAPA LAND OR HOUSE?

BRING IT ON........I PITY YOUR INVESTMENTS IN LAGOS.[/size]

We Igbo's too will not patronize his Spectranet. Heard Akiolu is the chairman of Spectranet.
Re: Igbos Begin To Mobilize Their Lagos Kingsmen Against Oba Of Lagos by redsconsult(m): 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
reclamation of lagos territory and yoruba nation ......thou not in total support of the OBA speech talks more like some nairalanders bigots ...but all the same he is entitle o his opinion
Re: Igbos Begin To Mobilize Their Lagos Kingsmen Against Oba Of Lagos by capip120(m): 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Bleep the idiat king.
I will deal with him this weekend. angry

Re: Igbos Begin To Mobilize Their Lagos Kingsmen Against Oba Of Lagos by MalcoImX: 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
Man, it's not a good position to be in, to be seen working against the interest of the King and his subjects.
Re: Igbos Begin To Mobilize Their Lagos Kingsmen Against Oba Of Lagos by bakila: 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Again, some people are campaigning for Ambode without realizing. I am now not in doubt that Ambode will definitely win Kayos courtesy of the campaign by the Igbo people and their ignorance of the law of home advantage.
The action of some Igbo people in this election may leave an economy scare deeper than the obvious political injury already caused by the defeat of the PDP.
Re: Igbos Begin To Mobilize Their Lagos Kingsmen Against Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Adegbodolu1:
[size=15pt]F*CK THE IGBOS, HERE RESEMBLE YOUR PAPA LAND OR HOUSE?

BRING IT ON........I PITY YOUR INVESTMENTS IN LAGOS.[/size]

every tribe 've investment in Lagos wen the oba incites violence and Lagos burn every tribe 'll be affected

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Receives New Warning / Breaking News : Okowa Defeats Ogboru In Court / PDP Bigwigs That Are Not Afraid Of Buhari: A Rejoinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.