Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,611 members, 7,968,782 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:44 PM

Overcoming Depression-part2 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Overcoming Depression-part2 (342 Views)

Overcoming Depression / Let’s Talk About Depression / How Do I Overcome Depression And Sadness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Overcoming Depression-part2 by diet29(f): 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
—The Story of a young woman who battled depression
Beginning in my early teen years‚ I battled depression a lot. In my late teens and early 20s, it just got worse. It seemed that every attack of depression I had was stronger in intensity and lasted longer than the previous one, till my last attack of depression lasted over four weeks. I was never able to pinpoint the exact trigger for my depression, or find any pattern in determining how or why it would come on. It would seem to come on with no warning, and I felt like ten thousand tons of bricks just fell on me and I couldn’t get out from under them no matter what I tried. I would usually try to keep up on my work and struggle through, despite how I was feeling, and tried to ignore it.
.....see more at www.collettenatureblog.com
Re: Overcoming Depression-part2 by 42n8dzydoo(m): 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
I'm never gonna follow that link!

(1) (Reply)

Easily To Find The Music Player In Your Phone / Increased Energy & Endurance! / Neck Or Your Experience. For Some Time Then Clean Abandon It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.