Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:17 PM

How To Send Bulk Sms To Your Members Or Customers - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Send Bulk Sms To Your Members Or Customers (525 Views)

Who Knows Anything About Sending Bulk Sms To International No / How To Send Bulk Emails / How To Send Bulk SMS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Bulk Sms To Your Members Or Customers by olusam(m): 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
I used to believe everybody now knows how to send Bulk/Customized SMS
until someone asked me yesterday and said "Pls, do you know how to send Bulk SMS?
If yes, can you teach me and show me where to send it?"

That question changed my believe and so I decided to respond by giving the step-by-step guide
and also show those of you who know how to go about it the best website you can use.

I recommend: www.NaijaBulkSms.com for your Bulk SMS Message. They are currently on
20% Extra SMS units Promo.

Steb-by-step Guide:

1. Visit www.NaijaBulkSms.com & click on Register menu
2. Fill the registration form and check your email for activation email
3. After activating your account with the link sent to you, login to your account on the website.
4. You can use the free 3 units giving at registration to test. Click on "Compose SMS".
5. *Sender ID - The name you want people to see as the sender. Usually 11 characters maximum.
*Destination Numbers - where to put recipients phone numbers. Separate the GSM numbers with comma.
6. Type your message (160 characters per page)
7. Click "Send SMS" to send immediately or "Send later" to schedule delivery time.

[url]NaijaBulkSms.com[/url] delivers your Bulk SMS immediately to all the recipients at once.
You can later contact the Bulk SMS Support numbers on how to fund your account to send to many people.
You can fund your account through Bank deposit, online transfer and even with ATM card payment online.

I care.
Re: How To Send Bulk Sms To Your Members Or Customers by Jerryspryng: 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Cool... I av learnt, tnx a lot!!!
Re: How To Send Bulk Sms To Your Members Or Customers by Mikocake(m): 11:26am On Apr 07, 2015
thanks bro..very educative.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Fairly Used Laptop In Ph, Owerri Or Onitsha / Speed Up Your Old Wodden Computer With These 6 Awesome Ways / Buy Spectranet Multi User Modem For 13,000+ 10GB Free Call 08117394173...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.