Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,132 members, 7,907,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 12:07 AM

What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation (1266 Views)

Be Sincere, If You Were In This Situation,what Would U Do? / Which Gospel Song Would You Sing In This Situation? (photo) / What Will You Do In This Situation? ----photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation by schoolboizee: 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
[b][/b]If your grand father is about to die and
his last word is MY CHILD i kept
50million for u IN IN IN....... And died,
what will you do?[b]If your grand father is about to die and
what will you do?[/b]If your grand father is about to die and
what will you do?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation by agoadiv(m): 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
i will just report him to buhari angry

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation by zyzxx(m): 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hahahah
Papa must wake up oo

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
lmao......

i dont just know what to type....

it really would be a helpless situation....lmao

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation by falcon01: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
I will just say. ... Look papa if na joke ehn you better stop am. You better wake complete your statement before you die

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation by trailB(m): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hehehe...i dey follow am go spirit world sharp sharp. He must complete dat gist biko angry

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation by jamex93(m): 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lwkmd

Him must talk o

If I give am hot slap him spirit go talk

If not na me and the doctor go get serious fight

grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ill also tell him grandpa, and I just came home to give u 25omillion but u can't spend it now and neither can u spend d 50 million.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation by zinachidi(m): 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
trailB:
Hehehe...i dey follow am go spirit world sharp sharp. He must complete dat gist biko angry
lol, asswear, me too. Which kind rough play be dat na? I no go get rest for this life knowing there is 50mil waiting for me somewhere.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation by 1miccza: 7:18am On Apr 07, 2015
Wetin? The man must wake up ooo.....i go wake am up again ni ooo......
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation by trailB(m): 7:38am On Apr 07, 2015
zinachidi:
lol, asswear, me too. Which kind rough play be dat na? I no go get rest for this life knowing there is 50mil waiting for me somewhere.

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation by Wendyslim(f): 8:08am On Apr 07, 2015
grin grandpa must wake ooooo >: grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation by Ipheyemmy01(m): 8:51am On Apr 07, 2015
Operation papa must wake up.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation by Odogwua: 9:55am On Apr 07, 2015
Vsjej

(1) (Reply)

Funny And Ribs Cracking Pics Or Some Kids / When You Feel Like Chilling In The Pool (see Photo) / that moment when

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.