Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Inec Staff Trying To Play A Fast One On Ad Hoc Staff(po Apo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Staff Trying To Play A Fast One On Ad Hoc Staff(po Apo) (708 Views)

Amosun, Fayemi Planning Massive Clampdown On AD Leaders, Party Claims / Picture Of The Female INEC Staff Who Died In A Bike Accident In Benue / Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inec Staff Trying To Play A Fast One On Ad Hoc Staff(po Apo) by SOLARPOWER1(f): 12:05am On Apr 07, 2015
I have heard (rumours) of different demoralising amounts paid to some ad hoc staff after the stress and life threatening risk they took to make the election a success .This is why am using this medium to inform many, we still have our chance .Prof Jega must hear this.

TO THOSE WHO WORKED WITH INEC DURING THE ELECTION
Copied from a friend!!!According to latest investigation carried out by me and my colleagues on INEC payment, this is my finding:#4,500 for first training,#3,000 for 2nd training,#4,000 for feeding/transportallowance,#10,000 for logistics,#32,000 for the 2 elections making a total of #53,500..If you collect any amount less than this, it means you have been swindled or duped..pls, don't forget the NO PAYMENT,NO GUBERNATORIAL/HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY election policy, thats our only rope to tie them.Don't say you were not told because they will not want/like to pay again after election..

Let's fight for our right
Let's stop corruption
!!!INEC MUST NOT CHEAT ON US!!!!!

Pls re-broadcast till it gets to our HERO Prof Atthairu Jega
Re: Inec Staff Trying To Play A Fast One On Ad Hoc Staff(po Apo) by Hackakeem: 12:20am On Apr 07, 2015
How true is this because last time this people pay us 13k they said it's for our workmanship

(1) (Reply)

Why President Jonathan Wants A Refund Of His Election Campaign Money / Who Will Rebuild The PDP ? / PDP Crisis Caused By Post-election Trauma – Metuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.