Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,089 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:05 PM

Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies (749 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movies by badinfluence: 12:33am On Apr 07, 2015
At times we see movies and we regret why we ever saw it... example the movie called "sharknado"... what's the worst movie you've seen?? let's have fun
Re: Movies by sage1000: 8:05am On Apr 07, 2015
Sharknado is not that bad when you realize you are about to watch a stupid and ridiculous movie and watch it ad the comedy that it is.
the worst movie I've seen this year has to b Jupiter ascending. It was overhyped as the new matrix and took itself too seriously. The terrible acting, annoying plot and stupid dialogue just made wish d movie ended faster and how I going to get my money back
Re: Movies by kay9(m): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
Funny, i'm not sure i've been to the cinema this year o...

But a bunch of my friends who'd gone to see Chappie complained so bitterly, i started feeling sorry for them. grin
Re: Movies by Csami(m): 1:54am On Apr 08, 2015
Mine has to be legend of Hercules. That movie put me to wanted sleep twice.

Shaknado, the name alone turns me off
Re: Movies by kay9(m): 2:48pm On May 02, 2015
Csami:
Mine has to be legend of Hercules. That movie put me to wanted sleep twice.
Shaknado, the name alone turns me off

Lol @ put to sleep twice. That movie's storyline was just, I dunno, sad. And that scene where the centaurs turned into men on horseback, I still can't decide if I was impressed or disappointed.

So far, bittorrent has been my best friend - Furious 7, Spook's Apprentice (thank God I didn't waste good money on this one!), Chappie, etc... Only one movie is taking me to the cinema next week: Avengers 2. cool

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out : What It Costs To Be Batman Or Ironman / BET Awards 2015 / THE F**K*D UP NIGERIAN MEDIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.