Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts (56757 Views)

Police, EFCC ‘unaware’ Of Raid On Patience Jonathan’s House / Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) / Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 07, 2015
All these people wey dey talk like this remembered there is God oh h
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by bakila: 11:41am On Apr 07, 2015
ifko:

Nigerians deceiving themselves since 17 century, i'm waiting for the noisy neighbor's CHANGE
Change has definately started. At least no political party will think it is going to rule Nigeria for thirty years without verifiable evidence of performance measured by the citizens and not some sycophantic groups.
Change is here, if you can see it go see your optometrist. If you can't smell it go buy snuff and sniff.
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by fyneboi79(m): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Yea wnt deny d fact dat she is prettier than PEJ, but let's wait till may 29 2 confirm if her beauty goes with her character, as for PEJ she has achieved something 4 herself by becoming d first lady whether g00d 0r bad, s0 please dnt insult her
PEJ is an 1diot and so are you grin
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by Pinkieblue(f): 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
fyneboi79:
PEJ is an 1diot and so are you grin

Show yourself
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
Frankmishael:
my dear I'm sure in your village nobody know u or even your surname.

posterity will remember Gej

and nothing u can do to change That.

what have u done for your country Nigeria?

In my own little way, I have achieved what GEJ could not. Leadership in my domain and within my circle of influence.. Stop giving excuses for mediocrity bro.

What have you done for your country?
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by vallytee07: 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
personal59:

http://www.punchng.com/news/presidency-silent-on-patience-jonathans-whereabouts/
Why are seeking d dead among the living quoting one of her statement I went abroad 2r rest in peace gbam
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by kevaxa(m): 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
Heard some rumuors she had a heart attack the day the final result was called. Hehe
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by zeemad: 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
The stark illiterate must be mourning her demise from ASO VILLA and by GODS Grace she will end up in prison.
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by Heymus(m): 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Obviously, Jonah is too weak to tame this dame. powerful head of state and president like, gen Ibrahim Babangida, late gen Abacha, president olusegun obasanjo have powerful and noticeable women who were not this lousy like mama p. (they dont even make enemy with their husbands' enemies.
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by Pebcak: 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
PEJ be like I am not going to jail
[img]http://i./3baUigE0MDnfW.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
smsshola:
Its not easy to be a victim..already we are missing ds woman from otuke..she is one funny woman dt wen u think of her grammar u wl laff not matter d stress of d day.A lesson to the rest in power post, its not forever try to b civic wen in position. Mama peace pls drop one bomb shell for us bfo leaving finally on may 29...history wl remember u eida good or bad..chai diaris God o.I kno its now dawning on u too dt na only u waka come.Wishing u well in all ur future endeavors.

Seriously, we don already miss this woman die. No matter what, she's fun to be with. I doubt if other first ladies will entertain us like she's been doing. Mama Peace, we dey miss u o.
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by geraob1: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
Good riddance!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
arsetalks:
Crying can never cease in your life. You deserve as much hurt cry as possible. A liar like yourself should cry endlessly and be in constant emotional and physical pain. All the time.

Pathetic liar. When did GMB say he will make the jerk's administrator ungovernorable?

I wonder how you people feel comfortable lying this much.

May your crying continue, endlessly and not cry of joy but that of pain and anguish. Oloriburuku aki danidani brother ode.

Rubbish! Absolute rubbish!! Thunder fire you. Where were you when the terrorist cum illiterate president-elect made the statement?
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by arsetalks(m): 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
Thunder fire dem for your house. Both those that are older than me and those I am older than. Oloriburuku omo irankiran. Provide the quote from a reliable media outlet of forever shut up. Ignoramus.

RedBenson:

Rubbish! Absolute rubbish!! Thunder fire you. Where were you when the terrorist cum illiterate president-elect made the statement?
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by Bowaley17(m): 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
She's in exile...
#bringbackMamaPeace
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by Thunder04(m): 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
mcprince32:
Very Important:
Eko'o onibaje e. On the 2nd January 2015, I saw a vision of a big problem in the land, but none could help out. As all were contemplating over who would handle it, I heard Ifeanyi Agbaje. I further enquired and realised they were Ifeanyi Okowa (of Delta State) and Jimi Agbaje (of Lagos state) could solve these problems. I don't know them personally, but I hereby implore all concerned state indigens to pls Vote for them. God bless you all.
I will hv call u FOOL but i wont cos i hate abusing others.
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by seunoni34(m): 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
softapple:
she is better,influential,richer,exposed,famous,respected than ur mother n all ur family combine together.
pained mothrfucka!
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by gandyluv(f): 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hia's she

Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
She has went to consult oracle with the gods on rivers state matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by scotz101(m): 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
ddaammyy:
P baby is recounting her losses. Feel so sori fr her though. This one na from fame to shame.

There is no shame in the way she or her husband lost, it was a honorable loss.
So you shouldnt be negetive
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by Kbraims(m): 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
Korrection:
Lol...abeg na which school you go...correct this grammar fast before I fail you.. grin
U can guess now or mayb is dat 1 behind ur house
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by winny4sandy: 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
lonelydora:
Honestly I'm missing her English lines with those heavy Ijaw accent. Gov. Amaechi who laughs last laughs best. Amaechi my role model.
So is it Bahuri that does not have accent ? Can he speak well as Johnathant? Mama P was not the president okey? Leave her English . let see how ur Buhari will use American accent.
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by purplekayc(m): 1:48am On Apr 08, 2015
Shes just pissed shes leaving aso rock. grin
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by dayodare49o: 12:33am On Apr 09, 2015
dayodare490:
Most wicked think that Jonathan must have done after the election is to send his wife and children abroad after they have set Nigeria on fire. Is Jonathan gentman as funly called? Other peoples' dwives are here. Why his wife? She must not go out including her children, if she is sick let her be taken care here.The bad people ate running away. To where Pluto?
I want to tell the shit blocking my accounts that they should keep on. O want to open hundreds of accounts. Since they love that i want to pock vocation on that too. You have block three account I'm a week, but o want to open hundreds in a week them it means you have to be bugging and tracking and suvilliace and every possible IP if not o will open that much.
Re: Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts by dayodare49o: 1:31am On Apr 09, 2015
dayodare490:
Most wicked think that Jonathan must have done after the election is to send his wife and children abroad after they have set Nigeria on fire. Is Jonathan gentman as funly called? Other peoples' wives are here. Why his wife? She must not go out including her children, if she is sick let her be taken care here.The bad people ate running away. To where Pluto?
No be here i dey wey person talk say for em country law give them chance make then abort 9 months pregnancies I say may be dem don't too plenty. na here I dey wey the same person talk say If them abort baby and the baby no gree die make them kill am again waiting I talk? I say may be na the baby go kill all of us if them born am. Them talk say then write beast on top the car way he day use, waiting I talk? I say maybe beast be papa name. Waiting I come do way person never do wey make them collabo with nairaland now. Abi you just hate me for no reason? I no dey hate person buy if you hate me for no reason me go hate you for good reason. Asap go hang yourself. I never even say my own to that guy that said I should go die before them blocked my accounts. Epa wicked souls. The wicked words wey you dey talk at comfort if person talk small portion of it the person is in trouble right ? Understood!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) / Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election / I Saw This Fuel Price List From My Parents Register. Who Did We Offend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.