Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,958 members, 7,890,169 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (247778 Views)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / Please Help Other Find A Job. Post Job Vacancy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by educators(f): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
For free lesson notes, assessment questions and lesson plan visit [url]myteacher.xyz[/url]
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by derato: 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
Please help me. Bsc computer science. In Akwa ibom
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by adeabi: 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
My name is MICHAEL ,I have B.ENGR in Mechanical Engineering(Production and Manufacturing) in 2015 and served 2015 to 2016.I'm currently based in aaOyo state but will be willing to relocate . I can be reached via adeleyeabiodun85 yahoo.com.Thanks

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by AYORICH: 9:41am On Jan 12, 2019
An experience male medical lab technician needed @ alcon road ,woji , port harcourt ...call 08036241199
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by scave(m): 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
pls how real is workforce group interview invitation, is it a contract job ie temporary or permanent job position? because I was invited for an interview in order not to travel to Ibadan invain pls I need advice.
You are invited for a Bank Teller Role Interview with Workforce, Bayse One Plaza, Adeoyo Junction, Ring-Road, Ibadan. At 1.00 pm on Thursday 24/01/2019. Download ALL documents from outsource.workforcegroup.com/documentation and come along with it. Dress Code: STRICTLY OFFICIAL!
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Snazguy(m): 9:32am On Mar 27, 2019
PHP Developer urgently needed.

- Knowledge of Laravel will be an advantage.
- Must be a graduate
- Must know PHP

Send a mail to seks4u4luv@yahoo.com

This is urgent.

Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by kweenkong(f): 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
A reputable Real Estate Company is recruiting qualified professionals to fill this role at their Lagos office

Sales Executives
Job Objectives, duties and responsibilities include;
• To develop Sales plan that will ensure achievement of Sales target and to identify new sales opportunities
• Implement Sales strategy to sell properties in the company's mandates.
• Good knowledge of property market.
• Good negotiation and persuasive skill.
• Tracking and analyzing marketing and promotional plan
• Responsible for the achievement of sales target
• Manage existing customer relationships and develop new relationships
• Monitor competitors' activities, Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of retail sales efforts
• Keep abreast of industry trends and competitors' strategies
• Perform other assigned duties as delegated by manager.
Key Performance Indicators
Customer Retention and Management;
 Sales revenue of Company’s products;
 Quality, adequacy and timeliness of Sales target
 Social Media Reach

Qualifications and Experience
 Minimum of OND .
 At least 1 years CORE experience in Real Estate sales

Skills, Competencies and Knowledge

• Strategic planning and business development
Proficient in MS Word, Excel
• Oral & Written Communication
• Strong Networking Skills
• Persuasiveness – Know –how to demonstrate, promote and sell
• Goal-oriented
• Sound expertise in Real Estate Sales
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Strategic thinking: Experienced in developing marketing strategies
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent presentation skills

Renumeration

. Salary and Commmission
Submission of CV ends 12 noon on the 30th of March 2019

Interested qualified applicants should forward their cvs to realestateallsevenh@gmail.com Thank you.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by HopeAlive16(f): 9:11am On Apr 01, 2019
Dear job seekers, just because you're amazing, I pray that amazing and wonderful things never cease to happen in your life. All through this month and beyond, may you be the definition of God's grace. The lines shall fall upon us in pleasant places and we shall all have good heritage. But dear God we are all human, so if tomorrow we loose our hope, please remind us that Your plans are greater than our dream. Help us keep hope alive because it's all most of us got.
*DearAprilPleaseBeNice*
*HappyNewMonth*
*KeepHopeAlive*
*iCare2019*

3 Likes

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by deewhy13(m): 9:56am On Apr 01, 2019
I'm a Bsc holder, Geography and planning precisely. it's been over 5 years now have been searching for job, I will greatly appreciate any help, connection or link how how I can secure job. presently staying in Lagos at iyana ipaja and my WhatsApp number is 07064904843. thanks

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by shallom2000: 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2019
I am an NCE holder in Economics/Social studies and bsc.ed in Economics looking for a nice school. Willing to relocate. If any DM me.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by sanyahkod(m): 12:10am On Apr 02, 2019
I have an M.Sc in Agriculture with over 5 years experience in Agronomy and plant pathology. I have an excellent track record. I have an international research and farming experience. I am open for relocation.

My WhatsApp number is 07032242009.
email: sanyahkod@yahoo.com
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by memyselfni555: 6:08am On Apr 26, 2019
Good morning! Please who is familiar with sales force interview in Onitsha. I was invited for interview but I don't know what to expect. Any clue please
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by FirstCounsel(m): 8:43am On Apr 26, 2019
Good morning people. I just stumbled upon this thread. Good idea. Please if anyone knows of any decent vacancy for a job in Abeokuta please indicate. I have a young woman who desperately needs a job there. She has an OND from a polytechnic in mass communication. thank you
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by zenbancrofti(m): 10:22am On Apr 26, 2019
Please help a brother am in need of a teaching job. With a b.s.c in biochemistry, location is minna
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by anslemarinze52(m): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2019
I'm still searching for work oooo please help with work around Anthony, onipanu,Maryland
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Mobinatric: 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
Top of the day to you sir/ma. I am Oluwasegun Ayodeji Ogunsina, a graduate of Mathematics from University of Ado-Ekiti. I have over 7years of experience as a Communication personnel, Business Development Executive, Administrative personnel, Event management and also Sales Operation Supervisor. I have over the years learned new curves and develop various professional skills in other to deliver efficiently and am seeking a fresh challenge to get better.

I would be glad to make myself available to further discuss with you on any offer that best suits my attached profile. Thank you in anticipation.

Yours Sincerely
Oluwasegun Ayodeji Ogunsina

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Imoksp(m): 12:14am On Apr 27, 2019
anslemarinze52:
I'm still searching for work oooo
please help with work around Anthony, onipanu,Maryland
Do you live alone? Can you accommodate me? If yes, then i can get you a job.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Cradle000(m): 12:42am On Apr 27, 2019
Imoksp:

Do you live alone? Can you accommodate me? If yes, then i can get you a job.
I can get you a place to stay. Can you help me with a job? Ssce holder. Any job will be welcome
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by rexnwaukwa: 2:15am On Apr 27, 2019
Please help me I'm in need of a job.
I studied Electrical /Electronics Engineering and graduated with a second class upper division (2'1)
I'll be done with service by August
I'm willing to work in any sector and move to anywhere for the job
Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by jellybabee(f): 3:03am On Apr 27, 2019
Please I need a good job, I studied Maths/ Biology n also finished with a good grade from FCE (T) Bichi,Kano State. I can speak English, Hausa, Yoruba n Ondo dialect fluently. I live in Abeokuta,Ogun State. Please a good Samaritan should link me with any Godfearing job .09093459209.Thanks.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by jellybabee(f): 3:10am On Apr 27, 2019
Icon4s:
I am a Geologist currently working in the Oil and Gas sector.

The period of job search is always the most challenging and trying time for young people particularly young men.

I give Glory to God for where I am today. But each time i look back and remember all my sufferings and challenges it just seems like a dream.

Infact i almost lost relevance even in my father's house bc i had no job so i had no say.
Even when i got a job bt bc the pay was little, i still felt miserable.

Please I need a good job, I studied Maths/ Biology n also finished with a good grade from FCE (T) Bichi,Kano State. I can speak English, Hausa, Yoruba n Ondo dialect fluently. I live in Abeokuta,Ogun State. Please a good Samaritan should link me with any Godfearing job .09093459209.Thanks.
But something kept me going: My high self esteem and self worth .

I graduated with a 2:1 in Geology.
I prepared my CV immediately i got my statement of result before going for NYSC. I had d hope of securing a job before finishing NYSC.
I started practising GMAT and GRE immidiately i finished project defence while awaiting NYSC.

I used the whole of NYSC period to prepare for my job search. I believed i was so good and was bubbling with high hopes and expectations Cos i was scoring very high in the practise test questions.Infact i applied for jobs during NYSC and wrote NNPC and Shell tests bt was nt succesful (my first encounter with reality on ground).

I came out of NYSC without securing any jobs unlike what i expected. I started sending cv to different companies as they advertised. I wrote Oceanic bank, Diamond bank, UBA and was nt succesful though i got to d interview stage in 2 of them.

My first ever job came as a miracle at Accessbank. I was lying down thinking abt my life when my university class mate called me to come to Accessbank Toyin street Ikeja that they are looking for adhoc staff. I arrived their in no time. I got the offer and also contacted some of my other comrades in the struggle hu also got it.

It was a 1month job.The news of my bank job spread among my extended family and church members like wild fire. Though i didnt tell them it was a 1month contract job.We were paid off at month end and i was back home and hidding from people so they wont ask y i didnt go to work.

Next day i went to visit my girl friend (my wife today). I was still in her place when i received a phone call inviting me for an aptitude test and interview at an Oil Servicng company i sent my application to abt 2 months earlier. They actually requested for minimum of 2yrs experience bt i still applied without experience. I got the job! It was my first break through.

Employed as a trainee with a gross salary of 33K was nt so bad to start with. Banks were paying GTs 40-70K then.

I knew my worth. I knew i was worth more than that. I now limited my application to major Oil and Gas companies. I wrote Elf test, didnt scale through the test stage. I wrote Shell and got to the interview stage. I wrote NNPC and got the job. Shell put me on stand-by but no message from them till date not even a regret mail.

I still work with the NNPC till date and not regretting it.

So job seekers know ur worth, prepare well and keep pressing.

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Imoksp(m): 6:15am On Apr 27, 2019
Cradle000:
I can get you a place to stay. Can you help me with a job? Ssce holder. Any job will be welcome
Ok. See me with your CV on the 7th May, as I am not in Lagos now.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Cradle000(m): 7:11am On Apr 27, 2019
Imoksp:

Ok. See me with your CV on the 7th May, as I am not in Lagos now.
Okay thanks. Pls send me your contact
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Imoksp(m): 8:00am On Apr 27, 2019
Cradle000:
Okay thanks. Pls send me your contact

08165807578. Call in the evening as I am busy now till 5pm. What's your name on Facebook?
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by DeejayAboki1(m): 8:08am On Apr 27, 2019
Quite motivating bro..I'm next to be announced.
Icon4s:
I am a Geologist currently working in the Oil and Gas sector.

The period of job search is always the most challenging and trying time for young people particularly young men.

I give Glory to God for where I am today. But each time i look back and remember all my sufferings and challenges it just seems like a dream.

Infact i almost lost relevance even in my father's house bc i had no job so i had no say.
Even when i got a job bt bc the pay was little, i still felt miserable.

But something kept me going: My high self esteem and self worth

I graduated with a 2:1 in Geology.
I prepared my CV immediately i got my statement of result before going for NYSC. I had d hope of securing a job before finishing NYSC.
I started practising GMAT and GRE immidiately i finished project defence while awaiting NYSC.

I used the whole of NYSC period to prepare for my job search. I believed i was so good and was bubbling with high hopes and expectations Cos i was scoring very high in the practise test questions.Infact i applied for jobs during NYSC and wrote NNPC and Shell tests bt was nt succesful (my first encounter with reality on ground).

I came out of NYSC without securing any jobs unlike what i expected. I started sending cv to different companies as they advertised. I wrote Oceanic bank, Diamond bank, UBA and was nt succesful though i got to d interview stage in 2 of them.

My first ever job came as a miracle at Accessbank. I was lying down thinking abt my life when my university class mate called me to come to Accessbank Toyin street Ikeja that they are looking for adhoc staff. I arrived their in no time. I got the offer and also contacted some of my other comrades in the struggle hu also got it.

It was a 1month job.The news of my bank job spread among my extended family and church members like wild fire. Though i didnt tell them it was a 1month contract job.We were paid off at month end and i was back home and hidding from people so they wont ask y i didnt go to work.

Next day i went to visit my girl friend (my wife today). I was still in her place when i received a phone call inviting me for an aptitude test and interview at an Oil Servicng company i sent my application to abt 2 months earlier. They actually requested for minimum of 2yrs experience bt i still applied without experience. I got the job! It was my first break through.

Employed as a trainee with a gross salary of 33K was nt so bad to start with. Banks were paying GTs 40-70K then.

I knew my worth. I knew i was worth more than that. I now limited my application to major Oil and Gas companies. I wrote Elf test, didnt scale through the test stage. I wrote Shell and got to the interview stage. I wrote NNPC and got the job. Shell put me on stand-by but no message from them till date not even a regret mail.

I still work with the NNPC till date and not regretting it.

So job seekers know ur worth, prepare well and keep pressing.

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by lahizak: 8:19am On Apr 27, 2019
Im a graduate of business administration, completed my NYSC last year and currently reside in ibadan. Pls any job will be appreciated be it white collar or blue collar. Thanks
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Alfaiz(m): 8:55am On Apr 27, 2019
Greetings to everyone on here,
I am a graduate of Chemical Engineering with a very good class of degree. I need job in any engineering organization where my passion is. I am a passionate individual, especially in the process engineering field, where innovation, production and processing takes place. I am willing to relocate. I graduated since 2016 and I served at Petroleum Training Institute but since after my NYSC, I'm unable to get a job where my passion lies. Someone should please help me out. I have tried so many job but no success yet, I have so many business ideas but no capital to set them up. I know God's willing, I will get to where I am destined to be which greatness and I will not give up, not now not ever. But this feelings of depression and anxiety is too hard to bare. Please help. Thank you
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by Cradle000(m): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2019
Imoksp:

08165807578. Call in the evening as I am busy now till 5pm. What's your name on Facebook?
Alright thanks. Will sure call you.
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by imamabi(m): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by HopeAlive16(f): 9:39am On May 01, 2019
It all seems possible in May! Just forget about the days and nights, the ups and downs, the good and bad of previous month. Move on and hope for the best. May, more than any other month in the year, wants us to feel most alive. So dear May,today we're standing on these promises of God:
*2 Corinth 12:9-"....My Grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in your weakness"
*Isaiah 41:13-"For I am the Lord your God, who takes you by the right hand and say to you do not fear,I will help you"
*Jer 29:11-"For I know the plan I have towards you says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you,to give you an expected end"
A promise lives within you now, Believe!
*May.It.Be*
*Hello.May.Surprise.Us*
*Happy.New.Month*
Re: All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed by tonilite(f): 3:30pm On May 04, 2019
Hello everyone, I'm a graduate of applied microbiology currently residing in Port Harcourt (Trans Amadi layout). I would greatly appreciate any job opportunities around Ph. I can handle administrative and secretarial duties efficiently and I learn very fast.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (96) (Reply)

Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 / Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.