Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,643 members, 7,979,188 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:43 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics (46727 Views)

Yemi Alade Vs Mercy Aigbe; Who Rocked The Make Up Free Better? / Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? / Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics by abiolaoladipupo(m): 9:09am On Apr 07, 2015
this na ojoro.. why not put another picture of Yemi alade instead of this... but she still looks better tho
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics by olin88: 9:12am On Apr 07, 2015
who told u dat all dat hair is natural hair make i hear
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics by debbie(f): 9:17am On Apr 07, 2015
Oya show some love to my natural hair......me too de rock my own joor! grin grin grin
#team natural

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics by OkochaHaliday(m): 9:18am On Apr 07, 2015
[color=#550000][/color] Nnaji
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics by finamaris(f): 9:19am On Apr 07, 2015
Nse's hair is beautiful but yemi looks more beautiful without make up . I can't even recognise her. Jenny is !!!!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics by rossy65(f): 9:25am On Apr 07, 2015
Nse ekpe followed by Genny
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics by Dele010: 9:25am On Apr 07, 2015
ozioma11:
Sometimes rocking a natural hair tells us more about a person's look.

Nigerian celebs Genevieve Nnaji,Nse Ikpe Etim and Yemi Alade posted pictures where they rocked their natural hair.

Who rocked the hair better?
Genevieve though...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics by Yustash001(m): 9:25am On Apr 07, 2015
Yemi Alade all the way....but she shouldn't have posed like someone that's mourning......
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics by Keky(m): 9:31am On Apr 07, 2015
cuttiemama:
Nse Ekpe Etim, beautiful woman.
cuttiemama, beautiful woman
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics by samuelmath50(m): 9:32am On Apr 07, 2015
Hmmm nawa ooo dis one na jam questions anyway let see what I can say for genevieve is she married because I don't no why she look like mother of 3 and is like she used to buy dos aboki hair jel it will make ur hair grow fast but brown hmm u better change. and for yemi that one I trust her most of her shows have been she never plate her hair always natural I believe in her yes beautiful oyinye. and for the last person nse ikpe dis one she look like convict person hope all is well whatever u can see that is her natural hair but make she try do something about it and stop looking like personal
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics by Zellie: 9:35am On Apr 07, 2015
Nse Genny Yemi

In that order
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics by sphinx54: 9:38am On Apr 07, 2015
This Nse go WORWOR if she gets old oooo grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics by M4gunners: 9:38am On Apr 07, 2015
Etim rock
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 07, 2015
Messilistic:
The only person looking all natural is Yemi, genevieve and nse rocked a little eye liner. Meanwhile genevieves hair doesnt look natural to me

Her hair is natural angry

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 07, 2015
ozioma11:
Sometimes rocking a natural hair tells us more about a person's look.

Nigerian celebs Genevieve Nnaji,Nse Ikpe Etim and Yemi Alade posted pictures where they rocked their natural hair.

Who rocked the hair better?

Source: http://wite2..com/2015/04/genevieve-nnaji-vs-yemi-alade-vs-nse.html

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics by bronzemannuels(f): 9:42am On Apr 07, 2015
dridowu:
who dm be ?
Nigerian actors
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics by funluvy78(f): 9:44am On Apr 07, 2015
Genny rocks it bera and then Yemi,but Nse's hair looks artificial wif d makeup
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics by yindamola: 9:44am On Apr 07, 2015
Nse definitely rocked it better. That woman is pretty!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics by funluvy78(f): 9:50am On Apr 07, 2015
debbie:
Oya show some love to my natural hair......me too de rock my own joor! grin grin grin
#team natural
very nice and dark,dd u dye it and d front hair tho, u can use natural shea butter and see how it goes.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics by Alowonlejnr(m): 9:54am On Apr 07, 2015
My GF natural hair rocks more dan any of dem grin......dem dey learn.
But yemi Alade looks good been natural,wonder y she needs 2 pay big 4 make up lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:56am On Apr 07, 2015
debbie:
#team natural
oh dear....its lovelyyyy!!! But you have to take care of your edges....
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics by bellabae(f): 10:00am On Apr 07, 2015
None
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics by Messilistic: 10:04am On Apr 07, 2015
Justfollowit:

Her hair is natural angry
lol. Dunno. Just my opinion kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics by debbie(f): 10:08am On Apr 07, 2015
Yea i know....have done everything to make it grow! my edges are just refusing to comply.I dont do braids or stress my hair..dont know what else to do
mystiqueDZ:
oh dear....its lovelyyyy!!! But you have to take care of your edges....
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics by kandiikane(m): 10:10am On Apr 07, 2015
kennygee:
Nse then Genny.

Nse's hair is just Shinny and looks cared for.

By the way, Genny's hair is a weave, it is not her Natural hair.
Is it because of the colour or you saw the tracks?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 07, 2015
kandiikane:

Is it because of the colour or you saw the tracks?

Look at the tips my dear.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics by debbie(f): 10:14am On Apr 07, 2015
Thanks dear,i didnt dye my hair....as for the edge,i need a miracle to make it grow..tired of it
funluvy78:
very nice and dark,dd u dye it and d front hair tho, u can use natural shea butter and see how it goes.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 07, 2015
Agbgift:
Yemi Alada pls fire ur make-up artist. You look good without make up.
I wish she would listen..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics by subbieD(f): 10:18am On Apr 07, 2015
Genny
Nse
Yemi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag / IG User Blasts Freda Francis, Calls Her 'Ashewo & Old Woman'(pics) / Ageless And Sexy Pix: Tina Turner @ 75 Got It All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.