Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,107 members, 7,919,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:47 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} - Romance (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} (125905 Views)

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by Romanciella(f): 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
mizzsmilez:
I have a loose tongue.
Not pageant material.
They need the total package.
I'm half built.
I am pretty but I have a bad attitude.
we in the same boat then
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by damoskiy(m): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
Joavid:

Did it just dawn on you am talking down on people or you just want to feel among like you are been blackmailed? Huh?

And don't move on, cos I won't apologise for having an opinion.
miss, never saw the comment. A quote called my attention to it. Ms, respect your self apologise and move on.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by ZedX6: 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
Joavid:

Did it just dawn on you am talking down on people or you just want to feel among like you are been blackmailed? Huh?

No one here needs your apology. Neither does anyone need your opinion if you keep typing them with your ass.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by MuguliciousMUGU: 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hahahaha
Falls from from __mango tree__

Don't worry, this contest has a way of bringing out your innermost civil and courteous nature.
You would be surprised how good your character would become this period.

So? Deal?

as the minister of women affairs i nominate kachisbarbie
farano
and mizmycoli

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
Joavid:

You should be the one to relax.
Y'all have comprehension issues!
Please shut up already, isnt it ironic that the same you who posted a comment riddled with unbridled stupidity accuse others of having comprehension issues? You should be thankful I don't go hard on women like Blackett or I would have made you eat the tripe you wrote up there. Ewu angry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by mizzsmilez(f): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
ZedX6:
No one here needs your apology. Neither does anyone need your opinion if you keep typing them with your ass.
one!
Counter? cheesy
And kachisbarbie, no deal.
Romanciella, if you say so.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by damoskiy(m): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
Joavid:

miss, what would you loose to say I'M SORRY and move on....Don't try using some insane words...You won't enjoy your sleep tonite that i can promise you.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
ZedX6:
So you deem yourself intelligent? Trying to tear down what walls people have managed to build? You're a confounded heap of mental flatulence, with IQ of a stone.

Your thought process is nauseating and your argument is not solid. You are talking trash.!

Everything I've been saying/posting does not correlate with your responses.

And I can see through all your nonsense.

If you can't deal with what I said(which was non of your business) then go hug a transformer and stay there till power
comes back because 98% positive you're living in darkness.

you despicable turd!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by mizzsmilez(f): 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
Well, I guess some kind of intelligence comes from the mind of an insane woman that thinks since sugar and salt look white, they do the same thing.

Intelligence isn't made at the same quota.

Some have the kind that works for them and their small sized brains.

5 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Please shut up already, isnt it ironic that the same you who posted a comment riddled with unbridled stupidity accuse others of having comprehension issues? You should be thankful I don't go hard on women like Blackett or I would have made you eat the tripe you wrote up there. Ewu angry

Do your worst! You ain't shiiiit!
Stop feeling important.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
damoskiy:
miss, never saw the comment. A quote called my attention to it. Ms, respect your self apologise and move on.

You did not see the comment you responded to? Seriously? undecided

You have cataract in ya eyes?

What exactly didn't you see, cos I want to know.

And please, stop talking about the apologise bullsh1t.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by mizzsmilez(f): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Joavid:

.... So how foul mouthed are you?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by ZedX6: 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
[s]
Joavid:

Your thought process is nauseating and your argument is not solid. You are talking trash.!

Everything I've been saying/posting does not correlate with your responses.

And I can see through all your nonsense.

If you can't deal with what I said(which was non of your business) then go hug a transformer and stay there till power
comes back because 98% positive you're living in darkness.

you despicable turd!
[/s]Zero points made.

Zero sense.

Beauty zero

Attitude zero.

What do you have going for you?

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by damoskiy(m): 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
Joavid:

i didn't see the comment of you talk down people initially.A mention took my attention to it. My eyes are better than all the eyes your family got together.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by ZedX6: 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
mizzsmilez:
[size=20pt]Well, I guess some kind of intelligence comes from the mind of an insane woman that thinks since sugar and salt look white, they do the same thing.
[/size]

Intelligence isn't made at the same quota.

Some have the kind that works for them and their small sized brains.

5 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
ZedX6:
Look at the list of girls who have accepted. Are you telling me you can't give those girls a run for their money? cheesy
Zedicus better get behind me ooo grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by ZedX6: 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
softysparky:

Zedicus better get behind me ooo grin
Get behind you dey look your yansh abi? cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by Aipete2(f): 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
NLpageants:

Noted @Aipete2
It promises to be fun and none like ever beforesmiley

Kindly send in your verification picture(s); snap with a sign bearing your username (written) and send to this email:- [email]nairalandpageants@gmail.com[/email] as soon as you can.

Thanks.
cnt send tru gmail or whatever. U cn add me up on whatsapp with
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by MizMyColi(f): 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Hahahahahahahahaha

*Falls from mango tree*

*climbs back up*

Buhahahahahahaha

*falls again*

*rolling on the floor*

Hiohiohiohiohio

*faints*
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
Aipete2:
cnt send tru gmail or whatever. U cn add me up on whatsapp with
your number has been noted, please do delete your phone number from your previous comment asap to before scammers prowling the Net see it you.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by agbekeOreke86(f): 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
@zedx6,u r da bomb.....FFK's eloquency's a learner beside urs....#uraaaccckkk#!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by MizMyColi(f): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
Aipete2:
cnt send tru gmail or whatever. U cn add me up on whatsapp

Will send you a message ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hahahahahahahahaha

*Falls from mango tree*

*climbs back up*

Buhahahahahahaha

*falls again*

*rolling on the floor*

Hiohiohiohiohio

*faints*
cheesycheesycheesy
lipsrsealed

Life and Love

Are you laff? angry
Issokay

*continues licking soft mango*
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by zicoraads: 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
agbekeOreke86:
@zedx6,u r da bomb.....FFK's eloquency's a learner beside urs....#uraaaccckkk#!!!
grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by MuguliciousMUGU: 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
agbekeOreke86:
your name sounds igbotic and familiar, are you residential in this locality?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by MizMyColi(f): 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lipsrsealed

Life and Love

Are you laff? angry
Issokay

*continues licking soft mango*

Nne Hapum biko.

What do you expect me to do about the mgbeke feeling fly and funkies....

Roaming the streets of Nairaland, seeking for whom to share their painment and frustration withcheesy

*starts chewing unripe paw paw*
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by MizMyColi(f): 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
MuguluciousMugu!!!!! cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by MuguliciousMUGU: 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

Nne Hapum biko.

What do you expect me to do about the mgbeke feeling fly and funkies....

Roaming the streets of Nairaland, seeking for whom to share their painment and frustration withcheesy

*starts chewing unripe paw paw*
Unripe paw paw? shocked

happy chewingshocked shockedshocked

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by mizzsmilez(f): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
ZedX6:

cute baby.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by MuguliciousMUGU: 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
MizMyColi:
MuguluciousMugu!!!!! cheesy
Lolz... Just came to check out this section... PDP is fucking up, i wanna defect to Mega Progressive people's party (MP3) cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by ZedX6: 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
agbekeOreke86:
Ha. Calm down o. FFK na my baba o. I met him once. After one of his court case 2 years ago. . . Na me be learner, no vex. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by MuguliciousMUGU: 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
mizzsmilez:
cute baby.
between you and the baby, na you fine pass.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (88) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.