Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,441 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:41 PM

I Failed JAMB Several Times...fathia Balogun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Failed JAMB Several Times...fathia Balogun (649 Views)

Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer / Fathia Balogun Rocks Her Bald Hair / Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Failed JAMB Several Times...fathia Balogun by ebiscoshadrack1: 10:11am On Apr 07, 2015
Nollywood actress, Fathia Balogun has disclosd that acting was never part of her dream, saying she had wanted to be a broadcaster, even though her father wanted her to be an accountant.
The actress stated that she could not achieve her dream because she could not pass her JAMB exams and as a result of staying at home for so long, her father had to give her the freedom of doing whatever she likes.
She also revealed that she had to give law a trial but could not cope because the extra work needed by law students in school.
Speaking with the Nation newspaper, she said, “After several attempts with JAMB, because my maths was poor, and coupled with the fact that I was staying too long at home, my father advised that I go on to....READ MORE: http://mcebisco..com/2015/04/i-failed-jamb-several-timesfathia.html

Re: I Failed JAMB Several Times...fathia Balogun by Acekidc4(m): 10:13am On Apr 07, 2015
How e con tey concern Me Na

Me self Fail Jamb well well Na
Re: I Failed JAMB Several Times...fathia Balogun by Fairgodwin(m): 10:13am On Apr 07, 2015
We know. Frustration and failure made her discover her true calling. You see, my people, always draw inspiration from failure(s) and use it to turn your fortunes around.
Enjoy your life, my dear Faithia.
Re: I Failed JAMB Several Times...fathia Balogun by Olamitisoji(m): 10:13am On Apr 07, 2015
I've always known she was the dull kind.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious! Jega's Election Result (Stage play at AY Live) Must watch -mouaue.com / Photos From TPL Gbemisola Alake's Birthday / NEW RELEASE: "Awon Goons Mi Remix" (prod. By: Psalmyge)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.