Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,267 members, 7,881,012 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:51 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church (102912 Views)

Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) / Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by luckman20(m): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yeye things dey make FP too much jare
*logs out *
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Karence(f): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
emmalezy:
Reports gathered by ReportNaija reveals that award winning Gospel Singer, Osinachi Kalu popularly known as Sinach has been banned from singing during services or any special occasion at Christ Embassy.

We learnt that the newly married singer, who is regarded as Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s ‘anointed daughter’, got the shocking restriction from the pulpit after she performed at ‘The Experience’ last year december.

Further investigation revealed that Pastor Chris, who is still caught in a messy divorce saga had warned his staff against serving two masters at same time. Thus, none of them is permitted to take an outside job as long as they still worship in his church.

A reliable source close to the singer squealed to us that aside Sinach’s performance at The Experience, she also got the punishment because Pastor Oyakilome wasn’t in support of the man she married.

“The Pastor placed an order that none of his staff is permitted to take outside jobs, despite the fact that the church’s salary doesn’t come regularly. The problem between Sinach and the Pastor started when she got married to Pastor Joe. He wasn’t in support of their union.

Although Sinach still attends services, she doesn’t sing in the church, special programme or communion service.
In fact she might even leave the church soon, “, the source told us.

Source:
http://www.reportmusic.net/pastor-chris-oyakilome-allegedly-bans-popular-singer-sinach-from-singing-in-his-church/
. That's a big lie,Sinach's husband is not a pastor, since OP doesn't know that little info I doubt if all this is true
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by vislabraye(m): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
emmalezy:
Reports gathered by ReportNaija reveals that award winning Gospel Singer, Osinachi Kalu popularly known as Sinach has been banned from singing during services or any special occasion at Christ Embassy.

We learnt that the newly married singer, who is regarded as Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s ‘anointed daughter’, got the shocking restriction from the pulpit after she performed at ‘The Experience’ last year december.

Further investigation revealed that Pastor Chris, who is still caught in a messy divorce saga had warned his staff against serving two masters at same time. Thus, none of them is permitted to take an outside job as long as they still worship in his church.

A reliable source close to the singer squealed to us that aside Sinach’s performance at The Experience, she also got the punishment because Pastor Oyakilome wasn’t in support of the man she married.

“The Pastor placed an order that none of his staff is permitted to take outside jobs, despite the fact that the church’s salary doesn’t come regularly. The problem between Sinach and the Pastor started when she got married to Pastor Joe. He wasn’t in support of their union.

Although Sinach still attends services, she doesn’t sing in the church, special programme or communion service.

Source:
http://www.reportmusic.net/pastor-chris-oyakilome-allegedly-bans-popular-singer-sinach-from-singing-in-his-church/

That's not right. Why the rivalry? Abeg make she leave the church jare.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by tosinadewale47(m): 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Wow
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
RCCG till thy kingdom come!

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by liongirl: 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
adorablepepple:
undecided lie!!!!
true
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Charliiee(m): 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
bellabae:
I smell fish
Close ur legs
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by mcyemite(m): 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
angry grin

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Ominiriches(m): 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Endtime
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Fairgodwin(m): 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Bonapart:
abi o.. you do well joor

nor mind dem.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by otunbadan(m): 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
Bossforeva:
who is the Reverend here?

What, find somewhere and hid joor, I didn't call your name in this matter
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by erijesu: 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
some people sha.they said this,they said that.people making comments and judging others on what might be false.it better to mind ones business instead of destroying another person's reputation just for the fun of it. God help us. Hmm

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by refreshrate: 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
*In Oba Akinolus voice and spirit*

So you went to sing at the experience?

I told you not to marry that yeye boy you still went ahead.

By the way what tribe are you?

You have offended me three times

*meanwhile Pat Utomi dey wan corner drink in hand laughing seriously saying "This oba is too funny i swear"

babe i just hope say you don arrange life jacket?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by tayolove12(m): 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
;DNational anthem with yoruba anthem
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by ojnnaco(m): 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
I have heard d intro .... now tel us d main story
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by donstevico(m): 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
Vixo:

true dear....

Christ embassy runs like a cult.... as a member you ain't allowed to attend other bible believing churches.... pls is that what the bible teaches

God will expose all these fake pastors and servers of men.......

and you all worshipping these pastors...I pity you all...you Berra worship God and not the Man of God.
were you told not to attend any other church ?... did they tie you and say you should not attend ?? did the pastor preach to you not to attend church programs of other churches?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by barnabas91: 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
adorablepepple:

Ur tatafo no be here... grin na unlimited
i think i like u..... grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by donephi(m): 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
emmalezy:

Source:
having assess to the Internet is not for evryone.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
i knew dix guy has alwyas being a fake pastor

scamming all in his church undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by BOUNTYDOG(m): 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
fergiiosugo:
Which is the other master? No be one God them dey serve?

I used to believe most of his pastors has other jobs and do not get paid but only managing and sends all proceeds to the headquarters

" Don't believe everything you read or hear, remember a large part of our world is made up of fiction!!
Victoria Addino
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by argob44(f): 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
big liessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by anonym0us: 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
thorpido:
Okay let's say it could be true or it could be a lie.I think this statement is better than your first statement.
leh leh common gerraway
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by darlenese(f): 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
I'll pretend I didn't read this!
**praying**
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by Bobby4090: 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
Probably the problem started after She got happily married. The Pastor couldn't stand that considering that his own marriage with Anita has crashed. He wouldn't want people to see her as an alternative family role model in the church so he tried to relegate her from the limelight in Church programmes without openly saying why.
Jealousy gradually creeping in.
Then she decided to explore her singing talents elsewhere by performing in The Experience without his express permission and that was the ladt straw as she fell into the trap he sat for her. Let's not forget The Experience is organised by Pastor Adefarasin who fell out with Pastor Chris many years ago during the Pastor Chris vs Rev Chris Okotie saga.Till today Pastor Chris and Pastor Adefarasin dont see eye to eye.
So in other words, Sinach is guilty of fratanising with an 'enemy' of Pastor Chris by supporting The Experience programme.
Iam a member of in Christ Embassy and I just added one and one to get these facts.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by ebosed: 10:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
If this is true. She should go and apologise to Chris and accept any discipline from him. If she doesn't. That's the begining of her downfall. Ask GEJ.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by jared007: 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
My Christ Embassy brethren start expecting more fake and malicious news dis year becos d devil is not about to allow us rest since we refused to allow him rest. GODS WORD IS MATCHING ON!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by darlenese(f): 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
youmour:
Ghen ghen

When i been see the pic him snap with pastor Chris daughter,i just know say him dey kolobi the barney...kai that kin fresh totex of life

Modified: forgive my ignorance,i been no know say sinach na woman,i need to listen to naija jams more.i was actually referring to frank edward,im sure him don collect main main

Now that u hv been ur error why not delete ur
Post undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by darlenese(f): 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
ebosed:
If this is true. She should go and apologise to Chris and accept any discipline from him. If she doesn't. That's the begining of her downfall. Ask GEJ.

Read ur post again and give urself a knock on the head! angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by fireforfire: 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
zasd:
Wow..shocking.
Maybe she didn't obtain permission from him before performing at The Experience as per she being a leader in Church.
But why would he want her to stay unmarried..? undecided

maybe he had secret interest in her
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church by 4C2215131: 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
About time you haul your arse outta CE. Any establishment that does not promote the growth of it's workers or employess and in this case congregants has a bee up its bonnet.

Leave woman! find fulfillment and joy in the talent the good Lord has bestowed on you. Let no man or church tradition pass judgement on you. You had world class exposure by performing at the Experience Concert, indeed it is a dream come true for you, an acknowledgement of your expertise in your chosen line of work, something every professional hankers and thirst for. Let not your soul be troubled.

He, the Almighty has called and blessed you with a gift, use it to edify His church, a church that is far bigger than Christ Embassy, a church that is the body of Christ worlwide.

P.S: Should there be shady underpinnings to this whole scenario, then you Sinach, got a case to answer. But should you be a victim of church politics and stultifying culture and tradition then like I said, let not your heart be troubled.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online / Praise/worship Songs In Your Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.