Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,113 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:15 AM

New Method Of Scamming. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Method Of Scamming. (1019 Views)

ATM Scam: The New Method / Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam / New Method Of Scamming, DO Not Fall Victim!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Method Of Scamming. by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 07, 2015
Hmm.Don't know what it is with me and scammers in my life...May be my luck.Few minutes ago,I saw a missed call on my phone with a strange number,since its not the regular phone I use,I decided to call back.The guy was like "do u know me?" I said no.But on second thought ,I felt probably one of my hubby's friend by name Mr Jerry.Whenever he calls he usually ask me that kind of question cos I didn't have his number before.I was surprised because I saved his number the last time he called me and told the caller so.He said he is Mr jerry but he lost his phone hence the strange number.That he is on his way to my house. That got me thinking fast cos this Hubby's friend reside in abuja.He said he had an accident ,that his car hit another vehicle and the owner is requesting he paid for the repair before they can release him.Okay.He asked if there are selling selling recharge card around me that I should quickly get some recharge card for him so he can sell and pay the person.Again,an idea struck me...Mr jerry is married,why didn't he call the wife instead of me?.I had to cut the call.I called the original Mr Jerry's line ,He said we was busy,driving."did u just just call me"? I asked.He said no.I thanked him.No need to talk further.The fake Mr jerry has been calling since.Don't know if this is a new method of scamming people.I wonder how he got my number.
Re: New Method Of Scamming. by AnyibestDede(m): 10:57am On Apr 07, 2015
When he calls back, pick it and make sure u waste the little credit he has on his phone by playing along but do not send him a dime
Re: New Method Of Scamming. by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 07, 2015
Augustbreak:
Hmm.Don't know what it is with me and scammers in my life...May be my luck.
As a man thinketh in his heart so is he.
You are simply living out your mind.
Repeat this daily, "Scammers can't find me."
Faith is: "believing without seeing" to see wink

Thanks for sharing anyways.
Re: New Method Of Scamming. by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 07, 2015
zasd:

As a man thinketh in his heart so is he.
You are simply living out your mind.
Repeat this daily, "Scammers can't find me."

Thanks for sharing anyways.
lolz.tnks
Re: New Method Of Scamming. by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 07, 2015
AnyibestDede:
When he calls back, pick it and make sure u waste the little credit he has on his phone by playing along but do not send him a dime
He has stopped calling.Since I refused to pick his calls.He knows his game is up.To try another victim
Re: New Method Of Scamming. by AnyibestDede(m): 11:11am On Apr 07, 2015
Augustbreak:
He has stopped calling.Since I refused to pick his calls.He knows his game is up.To try another victim
I do play along whenever i sense any scam but they always regret trying 2 scam me
Re: New Method Of Scamming. by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 07, 2015
AnyibestDede:
I do play along whenever i sense any scam but they always regret trying 2 scam me
I'll take note.hope there won't be another time
Re: New Method Of Scamming. by AnyibestDede(m): 11:58am On Apr 07, 2015
Augustbreak:
I'll take note.hope there won't be another time
Hahahaha. Dnt worry, just always be smart.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Robbery Suspects Set Ablaze After Bullets Couldn’t Pierce Their Body / How Asa's Song Saved Me From Being Rob!! / Nine Simple Self-defense Techniques that should help you escape a lone attacker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.