Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,385 members, 7,910,955 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 09:16 PM

The No1 Principle That Command Mega Profit In Every Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The No1 Principle That Command Mega Profit In Every Business. (570 Views)

4 Secret Steps On How To Market Your Imported Products & Make Mega Profit / Understanding The Basic Principle Of Generating Income Online / "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The No1 Principle That Command Mega Profit In Every Business. by mcvize(m): 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
I will like to begin with a statement that “ all student, both under and post graduate have great sense of entrepreneurship, but many don’t have the number one and most important ingredient to start and run a successful business.
Now, it’s not because they lack the zeal or drive or even the capital to start their own business but lack the missing ingredient between starting their own business and seeing the require result in term of desire income which is the core reason of starting any business, in this article I am going to fill that blank link for you and at the end of reading and digesting this write up you will not only have confident but you will rightly be inform and you will know what to do to standout of the crowed and then command the mega profit with ease.
Before we go into details let me take you for a ride!
Imagine you went for a three (3) days seminar on how you want to solve a particular challenge facing your health so badly, and part of the seminar requirement is for you to lodge in a hotel for three (3) days with the various doctors so that you can be properly examined. On the first day after the seminar time a particular doctor took a kin interest on you and walk up to you ask you few questions after then, he handed over a supplement for free and then gave you some subscription of drugs to use with the supplement and after following the instruction you notice some improvement, the same thing happened the next day and finally on the last day all the doctors are expected to sell their personal supplement to all participant, so tell me which doctor will you comfortably give or hand over your money to? Your guess is as good as mine the doctor that took kin interest on you.
The reason is simple, every human on planet earth love special attention and they want to be served and extra-caring, now am not saying that it is bad but that’s the human nature.
So as an entrepreneur/ business owner in all time you should strive not to be great business alone but be a serving business/enterprise or even company,
You should start asking different questions –not, how much money I (we) can make from a customer but how much better can I serve this customers? With ease and more conveniently? How can we give them better quality and cheaper, so if your business strive to become quality serving business, it will become great and not just a business but will soon become a great company with mega profit as a result of striving to become a serving business.
Some business started on a good momentum but the owners are so interested in personal gains, salaries that they are, about the market or customer.
There so interested on their own personal purpose that they lose the very purpose of establishing the business which is to meet somebody’s need with product and service, so we are suppose to serve as business owners rather than to be served.
For those of us that believe there is a magic button to the big names and business/companies out there that makes them mega profit I was so humbled when I discover that as an entrepreneur you and I were born to serve others with our gift which is to create product and service that meet a particular need or somebody’s need as a matter of fact it’s not about you but mainly about others. For example: if you are a person (which you should be) that loves to smile, your smiles better others more than you.
So to lead in that niche or line of business, it should not be something you do, it should be something that you are, something you can never retire from just as the bird will never retire from flying.
If you are ready to serve rather than to be served then Congratulation! Because that is the sure way to make the mega profit and join the big names and companies.
As at when writing this article coca-cola give a personal touch to their brand which is sharing coke with love ones by a way of writing names of people on their brand/products, which am sure will increase their sales “just a personal touch to create fun” .
Let me stop by asking you the three important questions you should answer as an entrepreneur
Who are your customers?
What are your product/ service relating to your customers challenge?
How can you serve them better, with ease and cheaper?
You can read more about me and “[url]How I started from classroom to Business word with no Capital[/http://campusbiz.com.ng/how-i-started-my-first-ccampus-business/] ” I believe that there is something you can learn from my story (mistake and success)
If you have any question/ contribution will like to learn from you on the commend section.
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Business Online / The Flat Tommy Remedy Is Finally Avaliable / "Step - By - Step Easy To Making You Over #70,000 Every Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.