Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

Oba Akiolu's Curse Will Affect Only Indigenes Says Another Oba-how True? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Akiolu's Curse Will Affect Only Indigenes Says Another Oba-how True? (624 Views)

Oba Akiolu's curse is actually a karma! it all started from Onitsha. / Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech / Alleged Anti-Igbo Comment: What Oba Akiolu Really Said — Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oba Akiolu's Curse Will Affect Only Indigenes Says Another Oba-how True? by Built2last: 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
I made a call to one of traditional kings in Benin Kingdom to ask him his opinion on the threat of the Oba of Lagos to curse Igbos but he told me that the Oba has power to curse, however, if the visitors never aired on the laid down customs, tradions and beleif of the people. The cuirse will heat the indigenes.

i wondered at what he said because, if i am an indigene, whats my business with the Obas curse. what has election got to do with our traditions and belief

Do you agree with the Benin Monarch?

whats your opinion?

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu's Curse Will Affect Only Indigenes Says Another Oba-how True? by orubebe1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
Our govt shld jst spread net ontop of our lagoon....

(1) (Reply)

Mama Peace Is Back / Buhari Unfolds Job Creation Master Plan May 29 / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.