Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

Riot In Ado Ekiti - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot In Ado Ekiti (35347 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
gidiMonsta:

Concede defeat by allowing 5 lawmakers expel 17 lawmakers? What kind of youths do we have in this country?

Must they youth of our country remain in crisis?
Must we maintain grudges instead of natural peace?
I encourage they 19 lawyers to remember not the formal things and think of how to serve these country with their intellectual knowledges.........

Eye to eye destroys future.......
Re: Riot In Ado Ekiti by lovely17(m): 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ekiti you people again? undecided when did you elect fayose you want to impeach him GEJ cluelessness is looming over you guys
Re: Riot In Ado Ekiti by Abayhormy(m): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
Chigold101:
i am sure u dont know anything about politcs. How can someone impeech lawmakers? Such a thing doesnt happen. abeg ask you neighbour to explain to you okay. Thank u

Dint quite construct it right, I'm at work, & I had to type in a rush. But, if you truly know politics like you said, and Ekiti politics in particular, you would know what I mean is that the APC speaker was impeached by 7 PDP lawmakers despite the fact that Apc lawmakers were against it and they are 19. The 19 Apc lawmakers have since ran for their dear lives ever since because of treats to their life.
Re: Riot In Ado Ekiti by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
leokinguch:
Ekiti again......they should allow de elected governor to work, so he won't have any excuse to gv at the end of his tenure
Allow him to work ? with à house of assembly of 7 being greater than 19? please lets stop joking ...Fayose must go just like Jona has gone .

1 Like

Re: Riot In Ado Ekiti by Bonuwa: 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
APC SHOULD KEEP CALM GOD IS INCHARGE

1 Like

Re: Riot In Ado Ekiti by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
MightyD:

Must they youth of our country remain in crisis?
Must we maintain grudges instead of natural peace?
I encourage they 19 lawyers to remember not the formal things and think of how to serve these country with their intellectual knowledges.........

Eye to eye destroys future.......
you are nothing but à grand illiterate , an epitome of failed products of à destroyed educational system . I am sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Ado Ekiti by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Fayose started it. He should have let the sleeping dog lie @ d first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Riot In Ado Ekiti by dray01(m): 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ekiti GBA alafia Olorun.Beeni Oluwa awon omo Ogun wi.[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Riot In Ado Ekiti by koboko69: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
omoharry:
APC... THE GANGSTER PARTY...FULL OF AGGRESSIVE MEMBERS... LET US WATCH AS THEY RUN THE HELM OF AFFAIR WITH THEIR GRA GRA....APC SHOULD LEARN FROM PDP... NA BY FORCE SEY EKITI PEOPLE NO VOTE FOR YOUR PARTY!!... APC IS AN AUTOCRATIC PARTY..THEY WOULD RATHER ALLOW THE COUNTRY TO GO ON FIRE THAT TO CONCEDE DEFEAT...WE ARE WATCHING....
you and your foolish lots are the problem of Nigeria. What was your position when the presidency was hunting APC governors and succeeded in impeaching 2, while one escaped? You must be high on pawpaw leaf if you actually think Fayose was gonna escape with thee way he carried out his activites. Is it the 7 grearer than 19...where just 7 pdp lawmakers backed by Jonathans police chased 19 APC law makers oit and carried out an illegal impeachment of the speaker. Or is it the slapping of a chief judge or the death wish adverts that was on major news papers?
Re: Riot In Ado Ekiti by gmaribel(m): 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
The sad fact is the part played by the police.
7People sat and impeached a speaker Supported by 19members and the police withdrew security from him and barred the majority from gaining access to the complex.

7 law makers would sit and pass laws in a house of 26

How much more Lawless could things have gotten.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Ado Ekiti by san316(m): 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
Who are those saying apc is causing chaos? Are the thugs rioting apc thugs or pdp thugs. Why won't they allow the legislators to hold their plenary
Re: Riot In Ado Ekiti by kennymeritus: 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
APC LAWMAERS FRUSTRATED & HELD FAYOSE TO RANSOME BY NOT SITTING AT PLENARY /THEY WERE ALWAYS IN LAGOS WITH BABA TINUBU AS INSTRUCTED BUT THE STATE MUST MOVE FORWARD JUST BECAUSE HE WON THE ELECTION. IF APC CONTINUES WITH THE POLITICS OF BITTERNESS THEY WILL NOT LAST LONG IT IS A MATTER OF TIME
MEANWHILE KETE EKITI ARE STILL BEHIND OSHOKOMOLE WE APPRECIATE YOUR MANAGEMENT PROWESS & POLITICAL DEXTERITY IRRESPECTIVE OF YOUR WEAKNESSES WE STILL LOVE YOU

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Ado Ekiti by iwatch: 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
godoluwa:
where is your store? akin Alabi started this way but guys are wiser now. get a job!
lol
Re: Riot In Ado Ekiti by Chigold101(m): 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
Abayhormy:

Dint quite construct it right, I'm at work, & I had to type in a rush. But, if you truly know politics like you said, and Ekiti politics in particular, you would know what I mean is that the APC speaker was impeached by 7 PDP lawmakers despite the fact that Apc lawmakers were against it and they are 19. The 19 Apc lawmakers have since ran for their dear lives ever since because of treats to their life.
Am sorry for sounding has... Its okay...

How is work going today?
Re: Riot In Ado Ekiti by profodun(m): 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
It seems some people have eye and they don't see with it, they have ears but they are it serviceable. When Fayose was busy sealing APC filling stations and demolishing them even when it belongs to the sitting speaker you guys were quiet. the speaker voiced out and all that follow was treat to life. let me ask you, do you know why the lawmakers deserted the state? I think sentiment should be eliminated when we discuss politics. what's the ground for impeaching a speaker rather than reconciling them to help you move the state forward. anyway try to find out who is barricading the roads. it is the same Fayose you are praising. if you know you are clean why not allow them and defend yourself? let's thinks like educated fellows before making comments.
Re: Riot In Ado Ekiti by abiakenobi(m): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
ayo fayosheeeee./ u cant escape this i bet u.
Re: Riot In Ado Ekiti by wealth123: 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
CR77:
APC is the problem of nigeria

And Nigerians voted massively for APC. KAI you must be among those troubling Nigeria - Repent today before the wind of change blow you back to your village.
Re: Riot In Ado Ekiti by CR77(f): 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
The wind of change can't blow me back to my village because i am an european citizen
wealth123:

And Nigerians voted massively for APC. KAI you must be among those troubling Nigeria - Repent today before the wind of change blow you back to your village.
Re: Riot In Ado Ekiti by biomedixexcel(m): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

If Fayose is impeached, the deputy will take over and will coerced to join APC. She wouldn't want to be in a party other than the one at the centre.
Were you aware they served both of them impeachment notice? I bet you never know the man called Fayose, the one man battalion. Man of the people. He single handedly campaigned for Fayemi, anything politics in Ekiti since 2003 is controlled by Fayose. ...
Re: Riot In Ado Ekiti by alexxy: 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
If Far yio sè had shown a good example of a democratically elected leader, he would not have chased the APC lawmakers away from the state because PDP is in power. What is happening to him now is nemesis. As far as I am concerned, he is useless man and a senseless leader who is just fortunate to be a governor to my state. I pray for his downfall very soon.
Re: Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
CR77:
APC is the problem of nigeria
Mourning for losing federal power has subsided in ur head abi?
Re: Riot In Ado Ekiti by marv1: 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
sleekp1:
Ekiti would burn if Fayose was impeached. APC would soon become the party of "forced change", change or we impeach you.

Haba PDP didn't even go this low.
. Na lie. Why did he use 7 to over-rule 19. The same thing that GEJ did wit govnor's forum. Where is GEJ today? Anything u build on lies can not last. I will see how long he will continue to use thugs. His impeachment is imminent.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
kennymeritus:
APC LAWMAERS FRUSTRATED & HELD FAYOSE TO RANSOME BY NOT SITTING AT PLENARY /THEY WERE ALWAYS IN LAGOS WITH BABA TINUBU AS INSTRUCTED BUT THE STATE MUST MOVE FORWARD JUST BECAUSE HE WON THE ELECTION. IF APC CONTINUES WITH THE POLITICS OF BITTERNESS THEY WILL NOT LAST LONG IT IS A MATTER OF TIME
MEANWHILE KETE EKITI ARE STILL BEHIND OSHOKOMOLE WE APPRECIATE YOUR MANAGEMENT PROWESS & POLITICAL DEXTERITY IRRESPECTIVE OF YOUR WEAKNESSES WE STILL LOVE YOU

Mr Kenny,speak for yourself.

Fayose's government is finished. His wife even told him so. First his wife told him Buhari will win , he wouldn't listen.

Don't worry it's a matter of time when sanity will return to Nigeria and it shall be said on that day that 19>7.

In Ekiti 7>19 .... fountain of knowledge indeed.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
kennymeritus:

Not that you deserved to be noticed, but for the records, I'd like to let your readers know that you are alone in your depraved world of shallow consciousness.
Re: Riot In Ado Ekiti by obontami: 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
dickrider:
kiss
irunobo how far....long time o
Re: Riot In Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

you are nothing but à grand illiterate , an epitome of failed products of à destroyed educational system . I am sorry for you.

Till you die your dreams will never come pass because you are not for good but for evil.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don't Know Who Is Giving PDP Hope, Whether It Is The Pastors Or Imams - Wike / Nigerian Tribune Newspaper Sacks 160 Workers / Lagosians React To Ban On Clothes Spreading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.