Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,020 members, 7,931,506 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:18 AM

'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule (27630 Views)

Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" / NDLEA Seizes N175m From Suspected Drug Traffickers (photos) / NDLEA Arrests Journalist, 5 Other Suspected Drug Traffickers At MMIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by rileyy(m): 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
What is okoye kelvin and ogochukwu doing in that news, can't they replace it with Nigerian... Like for example, A nigerian smuggled this drug and so so li so... Why are they too tribalistic,.. Too bad, they would always keep on calling igbos in bad news.

Pls what have you written?

4 Likes

Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by mcprince32(m): 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
Drug barons are often addicted
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by hensben(m): 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ihiuomadinihu come and see your so call international respect your people have. grin

They should throw okoye and okechukwu inside lagoon abeg

9 Likes

Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by ednut1(m): 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
waitng for the tribalists angry
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by stonecoldcafe: 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
bigt2:
Sorry, rot in jail for all I care cos your words of appeal don't carry weight angry

*rot in jail
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by Eseries(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
astana1:
IT IS ALWAYS IGBO'S. THEY ARE NIGERIA'S WORST ENEMY.

LAGOS- BELONGS TO THE YOURBA'S

ABUJA- BELONGS TO THE GWARRI'S

IGBO SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THEIR STATEMENTS.

IF THEY TRY THE NONSENSE THEY ARE DOING IN LAGOS, THEY WILL BE ROASTED. grin
how do you feel now?
did you receive credit alert sms from your bank after this?
anu mpam!

1 Like

Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by rileyy(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
gladys always have a thing for drugs, betwhy. Now that baba is here now, ya'ol better behave

1 Like

Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by omonnakoda: 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Senegalese people!!
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by mrkings84(m): 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
good job. keep it up though u guys are not sane either
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
You people had the opportunity of living outside nigeria still you complain of hardship to the point of carrying drugs.Its a lie.You are doing the business as a means of livelihood.
Ask some guys in lagos and they will describe hardship for you. ROASTING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by kessiah: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
If really its hardship, y not learn how to make money online, just contact me so I will teach u some for free, visit www.withdrawmoneyfrompaypalinnigeria..com 2 get my contact or better still send me. A mail to kingsconsult001@gmail.com, let me teach u some for free
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by omonnakoda: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
All these Ukrainians!!

3 Likes

Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
U dey form Tony Montana abi,make u stay for kirikiri for one night make ur eye clear,1million naira lasan no be say na better money sef
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by shadrach77: 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Igbos again!!! shocked shocked shocked

Too desperate for money! shocked shocked shocked

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by seunoni34(m): 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Definitely Igbo

8 Likes

Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by redcliff: 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
dickrider:
[size=13pt] undecided

And some chest beaters will be claiming they own Lagos and they run the economy. They bring shame to Nigerians and currently they are fighting the Yoruba for ownership of Lagos . If this foool had carried the drugs successfully, he would buy land in Lagos one day and start beating his chest about developing and owning Lagos. Bunch of criminals. I hope the yoruba stand up to their madness and send them to their erosion ravaged land.

I no mention any tribe ooo, no one should quote me with insults undecided[/size]

As much as your post calls for some form of castigation, i would not indulge or give you that benefit. You are not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by Fosterbrand: 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
Inspiration, News, Events, Entertainment and Gossip: The Effects of Smoking: Anytime Is a Good Time to ... http://fosternice..com/2015/04/the-effects-of-smoking-anytime-is-good.html?spref=tw

Inspiration, News, Events, Entertainment and Gossip: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘with... http://fosternice..com/2015/04/oba-of-lagos-should-apologise-to-igbo.html?spref=t

Inspiration, News, Events, Entertainment and Gossip: Kenyan Police Woman Suspended For Looking Good In … http://fosternice..com/2015/03/kenyan-police-woman-suspended-for.html?spref=tw
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
redcliff:

As much as your post calls for some form of castigation, i would not indulge or give you that benefit. You are not worth it.

Shut the Bleep up. Ewu Gambia

7 Likes

Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
dickrider:
[size=13pt] undecided

And some chest beaters will be claiming they own Lagos and they run the economy. They bring shame to Nigerians and currently they are fighting the Yoruba for ownership of Lagos . If this foool had carried the drugs successfully, he would buy land in Lagos one day and start beating his chest about developing and owning Lagos. Bunch of criminals. I hope the yoruba stand up to their madness and send them to their erosion ravaged land.

I no mention any tribe ooo, no one should quote me with insults undecided[/size]

Na so the thing pain you?
Isn't what he did better than a man raping his own daughter for juju money

2 Likes

Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by Misogynist2014(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
You also won't regret staying behind bars.
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by Lucasbalo(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
CR77:
All hustle na hustle

Life is all about taking risk
Coming from you, that's not a surprise.

1 Like

Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by Philistine(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
Igbos: disgracing Nigeria since 1966, With this source of income,they would later claim to be the owners of lagos.

13 Likes

Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by kajsa(f): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
astana1:
IT IS ALWAYS IGBO'S. THEY ARE NIGERIA'S WORST ENEMY.

LAGOS- BELONGS TO THE YOURBA'S

ABUJA- BELONGS TO THE GWARRI'S

IGBO SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THEIR STATEMENTS.

IF THEY TRY THE angry NONSENSE THEY ARE DOING IN LAGOS, THEY WILL BE ROASTED. grn
U don't know ur history, lagos initially belonged 2 d edo tribe wen dey made trade wif d whites. *mtchew* claiming lagos 4 yoruba.... angry shocked
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by Youngtekkey(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
embarassed definitely I know it must be the igbo's, they are known for nothing other than carrying drugs, every bad thing must be linked to the igbo's bad head, piracy na una,trafficking na una shameless people,after you be claiming that you own Lagos and that you develop Lagos......mtchewww

15 Likes

Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by omonnakoda: 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
dickrider:
[size=13pt] undecided

And some chest beaters will be claiming they own Lagos and they run the economy. They bring shame to Nigerians and currently they are fighting the Yoruba for ownership of Lagos . If this foool had carried the drugs successfully, he would buy land in Lagos one day and start beating his chest about developing and owning Lagos. Bunch of criminals. They populate other peoples region commiting various crimes such as drug traffiking and piracy and at the end the start calling their host who are not commiting crimes cowards. I hope the yoruba stand up to their madness and send them to their erosion ravaged land.

Are you talking about Egyptians?

1 Like

Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by redcliff: 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
dickrider:

Shut the Bleep up. Ewu Gambia

Like i said, you are not worth it!
Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by ajealadick(m): 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
What is okoye kelvin and ogochukwu doing in that news, can't they replace it with Nigerian... Like for example, A nigerian smuggled this drug and so so li so... Why are they too tribalistic,.. Too bad, they would always keep on calling igbos in bad news.

Why will they replace it with an ambiguous word like "Nigerian" Only a particular tribe in this country is so desperate to do anything for money. They see others as mugus or lazy. They are responsible for most of the dirty image we have abroad. I wish General Buhari will come and make death the penalty for drug trafficking. It's just too much for these nomadic bad image presenters.

11 Likes

Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by espn(m): 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
Okoye..okechuku..nd dey will tell u dey r hard-working and own Nigeria..smh

10 Likes

Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
babyosisi:

Na so the thing pain you?
Isn't what he did better than a man raping his own daughter for juju money

Dem go soon catch u too. Mumu

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Took A Risk; I Was Unlucky' — Suspected Drug Mule by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
dickrider:
[size=13pt] undecided

And some chest beaters will be claiming they own Lagos and they run the economy. They bring shame to Nigerians and currently they are fighting the Yoruba for ownership of Lagos . If this foool had carried the drugs successfully, he would buy land in Lagos one day and start beating his chest about developing and owning Lagos. Bunch of criminals. They populate other peoples region commiting various crimes such as drug traffiking and piracy and at the end of the day they start calling their host who are not commiting crimes cowards. I hope the yorubas stand up to their madness and send them to their erosion ravaged land one day.

Nobody is fighting Yoruba for Lagos. Peeps are just pissed off because every small matter the silly imaginary takeover pops up. You Igbo's leave lagos. Who gives a fuxk. We just want to profit from selling you stuff you cannot ordinarily get on your own

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men / Three Children Rescued From Kidnappers’ Den In Kogi (photo) / Obinoze Alexander Arrested For Allegedly Killing Flora Gold In India (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.