Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,858 members, 7,949,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

Too Bad!! AAU Female Student Strangled To Death (graphic Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Too Bad!! AAU Female Student Strangled To Death (graphic Photo) (2006 Views)

Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) / OAU Female Student In Batman Outfit (Photo) / Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Bad!! AAU Female Student Strangled To Death (graphic Photo) by aniagoluaustin(m): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
Fear has grasped the Students of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
after the dead body of female student was discovered near to the
school entryway.
An Impeccable Source revealed that the female understudy was
strangled to death and dumped at the intersection of ONE-T-4, near
to the school door of AAU on Monday.
There were theories, nonetheless, that the female understudy was
slaughtered by cultists in the town.
Meanwhile, students have called on government
to intervene through the procurement of security in the community
to stem unlawful exercises.
Investigation is being carried out by the police to determine
the reasons behind her death.

Re: Too Bad!! AAU Female Student Strangled To Death (graphic Photo) by Sylverbox(m): 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
EKPOMA! I dislike that school.
RIP girl
Re: Too Bad!! AAU Female Student Strangled To Death (graphic Photo) by shaddi(m): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ask what she she did to the killer, cos most girls from that school their mouth can run fast that a tyre when they are insulting you expecially when you try to woo them. Some guys get hot temper sha angry

Anyways Rip to the dead, I guess we would find out how it happend on the last day.
Re: Too Bad!! AAU Female Student Strangled To Death (graphic Photo) by aniagoluaustin(m): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
shaddi:
Ask what she she did to the killer, cos most girls from that school their mouth can run fast that a tyre when they are insulting you expecially when you try to woo them. Some guys get hot temper sha angry

Anyways Rip to the dead, I guess we would find out how it happend on the last day.

students from de school should knw better..r.I.p
Re: Too Bad!! AAU Female Student Strangled To Death (graphic Photo) by echobee(f): 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
Rest in peace

(1) (Reply)

Crises At Kings College Lagos / Basic Aviation Technology, Aeronautics Engineer Admission Is On @ICA, Lagos / 9ice Ridiculed By Students Of Funaab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.