Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Jonathan; Not A Leader... I Just Realised. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan; Not A Leader... I Just Realised. (765 Views)

Tinubu Is Our Leader, I Wait for His Blessing, Says Akeredolu / "TSA: We Realised N2.2trn In 3 Months" – Buhari / Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan; Not A Leader... I Just Realised. by ejiykzazi2007(m): 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
That he lost doesnt mean all his party flag bearers will lose too. I expected him to still carry on with campaigning, not for him self this time around but for the governorship aspirants and House of Assembly members...

Imagine what boost of morale it will be to the PDP supporters, seeing Jonathan, going ground, thanking them for their votes but telling them that it isnt over yet, that the President is just a single slot but the main power rest in the shoulders of the governors.

That is what Buhari is doing and it will only portray Jonathan as self-centered and selfish. And with this APC may sweep the remaining slots in the coming elections...

A leader doesnt allow his followers scatter because he fell, he empowers them to be bold for the challenges ahead without him, he heightens their morale with words and support...

But now Jonathan is just waiting for May 29, leaving his followers to struggle individually. It doesnt tell good of him as the leader of the great party... PDP.

I wonder who his political adviser is...

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan; Not A Leader... I Just Realised. by mployer(m): 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
You are right my broda.

I am disappointed. APC may rig elections Under his nose.
Re: Jonathan; Not A Leader... I Just Realised. by tohpahz(f): 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Akuko!!
Re: Jonathan; Not A Leader... I Just Realised. by sammyj: 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
Re: Jonathan; Not A Leader... I Just Realised. by genearts(m): 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
You have a point
Re: Jonathan; Not A Leader... I Just Realised. by onatisi(m): 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
I used to think he was a great politician and party leader ,but going through the reports of what happened before the elections , and how he chose not to do something about them,I am forced to say gej is the most stupid party leader in nigeria . He is a good man but the weakest leader I have ever seen . On the issue of governorship election,it seems he feels betrayed and has therefore left the governors to their own fate,or who knows he might have struck a deal wil apc and tinubu that he won't interfere in the gov election process.
Re: Jonathan; Not A Leader... I Just Realised. by raumdeuter: 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
Jonathan is negotiating a soft landing for himself

ANy misdeed from now till May 29 might land him in jail. The International community is still begging GMB to overlook his previous crimes
Re: Jonathan; Not A Leader... I Just Realised. by ejiykzazi2007(m): 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
Its really bad, it pains me... He just left everybody to themselves...

This is indeed the death of PDP... History will say Jonathan killed it...
Re: Jonathan; Not A Leader... I Just Realised. by onatisi(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
ejiykzazi2007:
Its really bad, it pains me... He just left everybody to themselves...

This is indeed the death of PDP... History will say Jonathan killed it...
nah, pdp won't die ,but it will get weaker before getting stronger. The funny thing is nigerians don't even like apc but because they have no alternative choice apart from apc . If we can have 3 or 4strong national parties ,it will be best for our political system
Re: Jonathan; Not A Leader... I Just Realised. by morbeta(m): 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
I heard from a reliable source that. Jonathan May soon decamp to APC.
Re: Jonathan; Not A Leader... I Just Realised. by idupaul: 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
You have a point , a solid point

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Twitter Users Respond To Oba Of Lagos With Funny Lagoon Tags & Tweets / The Question That Got Me Thinking / Man Trekking For Buhari Arrives In Abuja, Too Few Details On His Journey...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.