Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,923 members, 7,973,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:36 AM

The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC (29129 Views)

Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina / You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari / Imo Protest: Okorocha Deceived Us - APC Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Badgers14: 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
shammah1:
Too late bro. Jimmy Agbaje is the man

its all good my brother, you get mouth ponto ponto. vote your choice Sir.

#saynotoelectionviolence. cool
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Skoopy(m): 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
Oba don fvck up! Him no even consider in throne before him begin talk anyhow, now see him life.
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
babs01:
hes speaking for PDP abi?
Na so FFK spoil show for PDP

In Oba of Lagos's
voice "U will die in Lagoon if u
dnt vote APC
bt dat doesnt stop me frm voting for APC.
SaiAMBODE
vote APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Princess042(f): 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
"down to Desmond Elliot "
Is Desmond Elliot the lowest in APC's food chain

JUST WONDERING
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
Igbo are TAN. So why are we disturbing ourselves. They want to revenge jonathan's loss in lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Sheriff19: 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
wealth123:

Why can't you spend your megabyte wisely. this was the way you guys shouted BUHARI no certificate and he defeated a PHD holder. Do you think APC will lose if IGBOS in Lagos vote for PDP? As if IGBOS are in the majority. When APC wins in Lagos then we shall see what you will do.

No Oba of LAGOS will apologise because he has issued a statement that he meant no harm. Even if he does many of you hate Yorubas, you will still vote for Agbaje so that Lagos will be in opposition party with your OTUOKE half brother who has no plan for you.
why are the ibos shouting as if they want one Nigeria. They have threaten its existence more than any tribe they should just keep shout or drink a poison. Cos we no they don't care and we are not begging any dude to be our friend or stay in our land if dey like make den go huge working Xformer in d rain.
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by dray01(m): 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ambode we know.Let there be change....
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Anoruo(m): 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
Let me see the Oba's voters card. Then I'll comment.
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Aitee1: 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nokiae5:
Oba see ur lyf dem dey deny u

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by bayulll01(m): 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
CR77:
Chai Oba see ur life ur APC members don deny you tongue tongue

All i know be say Oba na APC member him be

Jimi Agbaje the best candidate

Hey slutty been seeing your post since,if you like go and call all your people in the east to come and vote for jimiagbaje,we have decided who we want to represent us,if its pains you go jump inside the lagoon first
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by estacyresource: 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
Christians are not against Buhari’s government – Bishop Francis Wale Oke

Bishop Wale Oke is no doubt one of the leading Pentecostal voices in the nation. With over three decades in God’s vineyard, the cleric, whose Ibadan-based Sword of the Spirit Ministries has been a force to reckon with in Christendom, believes that the just concluded presidential election was a contest of no victor no, no vanquished.

http://chriistianityupdate..com/

follow us with the following links for more materials
http://www.vesselsofrevival..com
http://www.workingwordunlimited..com
http://www.chriistianityupdate..com
http://www.showlittlekindness..com

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Ekaka1(m): 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mization:
Jimi Agbaje is just towing his party line;find one tribe with bloc votes n psych them. It might work or not. But its not a good thing.

In my opinion, Ambode will serve Lagos better than Agbaje. Why? He didn't single out any tribe to campaign to. He's campaigning to everyone.

To my Igbo brothers, accept our apology and lets move on.
Eko oni baje.
Ambode was the first among both I saw campaigning in full Igbo regalia. I even saw him on TV with the Igbo community so what are you on about ?
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Ekaka1(m): 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
manny4life:
The Oba does not speak for you but clearly stated that he "handpicked" Ambode to be the governor... APC, please can you explain how that worked? This shows that Alausa will be controlled from Oba's Palace should Ambode win..
So simple and they're all turning deaf ears to that?
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by ihesiuloa(m): 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
Badgers14:
I hope Ambode wins, and am a staunch APC supporter, check my posts.
Oba of Lagos was out of line in by issuing the said threat, if he thinks he is the god of the land, while would INEC waste money for elections, he should kukuma install Ambode as the governor of Lagos without election.
Oba of Lagos should be made to undertand this is 21st century not a 18th century, now we have a democratic process to choose who the leader is.
By the way, I thought Obas do not campaign for a candidate (correct me if am wrong).

In as much as i want Ambode to win, Oba was out of line, as a leader, you bring your subjects together not break them away, whether you like it or not, Igbos should be grateful to Lagos and Lagos should be grateful to Igbos- thats symbiosis.

Also dont forget, some Yorubas do not want Ambode to be the next governor, they prefer JK, JK himself is yoruba. its all good, thats democracy people, this is a democratic process, vote your choice, If you feel Agbaje represents your interests, vote PDP, if you believe in Ambode, vote APC.
dont worry about the Oba, na him get his mouth.

Sai Ambode cool.
Intact I respect your comment! Your comment is maturity in display, and it will go a long way to making the Igbos who really wanted to vote ambode continue to support him not minding the oba's mouth runnings

1 Like

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by sinizia: 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
Badgers14:
I hope Ambode wins, and am a staunch APC supporter, check my posts.
Oba of Lagos was out of line in by issuing the said threat, if he thinks he is the god of the land, while would INEC waste money for elections, he should kukuma install Ambode as the governor of Lagos without election.
Oba of Lagos should be made to undertand this is 21st century not a 18th century, now we have a democratic process to choose who the leader is.
By the way, I thought Obas do not campaign for a candidate (correct me if am wrong).

In as much as i want Ambode to win, Oba was out of line, as a leader, you bring your subjects together not break them away, whether you like it or not, Igbos should be grateful to Lagos and Lagos should be grateful to Igbos- thats symbiosis.

Also dont forget, some Yorubas do not want Ambode to be the next governor, they prefer JK, JK himself is yoruba. its all good, thats democracy people, this is a democratic process, vote your choice, If you feel Agbaje represents your interests, vote PDP, if you believe in Ambode, vote APC.
dont worry about the Oba, na him get his mouth.

Sai Ambode cool.

Nice speech. I co-sign it.
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Chigold101(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
aderonila18:
Guys listen to this audio before you decide. Clearly there is more to this than we've been told The Igbo leaders need to come out and say the truth about that meeting. Listen to the audion of the response of the Igbo leaders to Oba and you will know that sounds like friends joking around . This is after Obas comments, obvious this is some sort if swearing between leaders who had a pact
well APC big wigs thinks differently even the whole world know that what the Oba said is not a joke at all except Joke Silva & Pat Utomi.
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
milestonejnr:
APC has finally responded to Oba Akinolu's threats to Igbos. The party on Twitter this afternoon condemnrd the comments made by the Oba of Lagos to Igbos on Sunday April 5th.

http://www.gistalive.com/2015/04/the-oba-of-lagos-does-not-speak-for-us.html
old toothless b*stard...yorubas are just lazy stillbirthed normadic b*stards..anyone got a problem with dis...?
GO SUCK YA MAMAS P*SSY!
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by cy4cent(f): 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
Enough said about this OBA thing,

people have begged, others apologized,

some others even deny,

what more do we want them to do?
in as much as we all condemn the statement,

when fayose did death advertorial, heaven did not fall,
when mama peace said stone them heaven did not fall either,
too much of everything is bad.
with the way some of our brothers are taking it, n threatening to vote against a particular candidate,
not like they have been voting that party before now,
if that candidate wins, won't it make them more politically irrelevant?
let's apply wisdom here, enough is enough!!!!.
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 08, 2015
cheesy

Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Mynd44: 7:30am On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
No Sir, their are other obas in other domains.
The Oba of Lagos is the Oba of all of Lagos
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Borderless: 7:54am On Apr 08, 2015
aderonila18:
Guys listen to this audio before you decide. Clearly there is more to this than we've been told The Igbo leaders need to come out and say the truth about that meeting. Listen to the audion of the response of the Igbo leaders to Oba and you will know that sounds like friends joking around . This is after Obas comments, obvious this is some sort if swearing between leaders who had a pact

https://m.soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/eze-ndi-igbo-response-mp3

What do you expect them to do in that situation? To cause a scene? Go watch the video and you'd understand what went down.
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by macof(m): 8:10am On Apr 08, 2015
Mynd44:

The Oba of Lagos is the Oba of all of Lagos
By Lagos, it is Eko...which is Lagos island
Not all of Lagos state
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by Mynd44: 8:27am On Apr 08, 2015
macof:

By Lagos, it is Eko...which is Lagos island
Not all of Lagos state
Constitutionally, he is the Oba of Lagos state. Not just the Island.

Go and read the Lagos constitution.

Do you ever wonder why his Iyaloja is the Iyaloja of the whole state?
Re: The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC by macof(m): 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
Mynd44:

Constitutionally, he is the Oba of Lagos state. Not just the Island.

Go and read the Lagos constitution.

Do you ever wonder why his Iyaloja is the Iyaloja of the whole state?

Lagos state constitution my foot, that's messed up if true
And that's why he's do desperate to ripe where his fathers did not sow

Oba of Eko has no authority over Onikoyi, Oniru, Onisiwo, Oloto, Ojora, Elegusi, Ayangburen, Akran of Badagry
Traditionally Oloto is even superior

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts / Ambode And Tinubu At Commemoration Of International Jazz Day / FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.