Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,938 members, 7,976,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:37 AM

Toni Payne Poses With Same Python That Almost Made Davido Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne Poses With Same Python That Almost Made Davido Freeze (795 Views)

9ice Defends His Ex-wife, Toni Payne, On Instagram / Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' / PHOTOS- 9ice Baby Mama Toni Payne Poses With Big Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toni Payne Poses With Same Python That Almost Made Davido Freeze by seeteazain(m): 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
I guess the popular saying "What a man can do................................ played well BELOW.

http://247tops..com/2015/04/toni-payne-poses-with-same-python-that.html

Re: Toni Payne Poses With Same Python That Almost Made Davido Freeze by Tattooboy: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Me and snake be like FFK and Tinubu.
Re: Toni Payne Poses With Same Python That Almost Made Davido Freeze by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
SO? WETIN CONCERN ME WITH AN OLOSHO AND A SNAKE?

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne Poses With Same Python That Almost Made Davido Freeze by Ama80(f): 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ds brings to mind d sky diving@d sound video.did he actually do dat sky diving.it was really cool if he did.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Reader, Kasarachi Needs Your Help To Win A Contest / Kim K Wishes Kourtney Kardashian A Happy 36th Birthday,read What She Said / Photos: Transgender Woman Beaten, Stripped And Head Shaved By Police In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.